+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

newimmigrantionc

Star Member
Oct 16, 2016
Thanks! Yes.. i have read such cases in our forum here....may be our day is yet to come..not far off though.. just staying positive..

Take what the agents tell you with a pinch of salt. There have been numerous cases where applicants were told nothing has started but they received PPR in few hours. So some agents don’t go in to details and give you most recent information or may be it’s not visible to them in certain cases. Either way your best bet to see actual progress is GCMS notes.

newimmigrantionc

Star Member
Oct 16, 2016
Maybe you can pick the best of all!
Eligibility passed
Criminality security in progress..
Just kidding but maybe ordering gcms notes would help or calling them again sometime this week might let you know correct status from some helpful agent...
Good luck!
Thanks! At least am happy that the eligibility has passed; lets hope for the best.. good luck to you too

Reactions: CoolSandy

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
I think there's no point ordering notes before you hit 6 month MARK.. It's just waste of money and all it will give you 'is Stress. GCMS notes are specially good if your case was refused and you are reapplying !!
I disagree

aps001

Aug 22, 2018
Guys, Just got the golden email.

No ghost update, no change in CIC account, got email in my inbox.

I got IP2 and ADR on 27th Sept, and account still says BG check is in progress and Additional Documents are under Review. I am FSWO, AOR 4th jun.

If anyone wants any other info, im here to support.

Million thanks for the support on the forum, and hoping the best for all friends in waiting:)
Received PPR in the morning.
Below is my timeline.
FSWO from India.

AOR: 5th June
MEP/IP1: 18th June
IP2: 27th Sep
Ghost update: 2nd Oct
PPR: 3rd Oct
Passport Submitted to VFS Chandigarh: 3rd Oct

Thank you guys for your support.
Congratulations. I have also submitted it there today.

Reactions: rairai and Aich

CoolSandy

Feb 14, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03-06-2018
Med's Done....
15-06-2018
I'm June 4th AOR too ...really hope my PPR is close!
Welcome friend :)
Looks like our June boat is too crowded with so many IP1's. Hope they let us off board soon by giving us PPR!

Reactions: Lucaskaldo

Aich

Aug 7, 2018
Guys, I have my PPR in hand but since my wife is expecting we have now decided to have baby in current country of recidence then go to Canada, as opposed to having baby in Canada and making him automtic resident.

Is there a thread that has discussed similar case? Otherwise I am thinking to just reply to the PPR email and tell them the situation, as per my understanding they will raise another ADR for baby's document and the revised processing time will be around 1-3mths from ADR submission. Is it the best way to go about it? Any advice from experts/veterens will be much appreciated.

God willing baby is due end Jan, and luckily our medical is valid till May end so we have time.

Reactions: B. B.

Itamiie

Mar 13, 2018
Port Harcourt
Category........
FSW
I'm June 4th AOR too ...really hope my PPR is close!
OMG !!
The above was my first comment here(I'm a newbie)
I commented when I saw June 4th AORs getting PPR today ,hoping mine was close .
And it really was .
PPR alert!!

Aor June 4th
Med passed June 15th
PPR October 3rd (dated 2nd).

No updates. No ADR
FSWO

Speedy PPR for everyone else .
Cheers .