AOR Received.
19-06-2018
Passport Req..
25 -07-2018
VISA ISSUED...
01-08-2018
LANDED..........
04-08-2018
To whom we have to ask? Am not sure how to take this forward.
Okk send your application issue etc to cpc ottawa... they can help out

John_Play

Star Member
Aug 6, 2018
Okk send your application issue etc to cpc ottawa... they can help out
Here is my complete details.

I live in Canada and my spouse is in India. I received PPR request on Aug 30th for my spouse to submit the passport. Passport was submitted and received back with COPR. I received an email from IRCC Winnipeg on Aug 31st that I would be scheduled for landing appointment soon. However myself being the primary applicant still waiting for landing appointment 4 weeks gone!! I sent a follow up email back to Winnipeg, however they said that I would be hearing on that from Etobicoke for landing appointment soon. When I called the agent, he said he would share me an email for Request for Information where I need to submit the form.
Here is the email for "Request for information" from the agent
Good day,
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada. As discussed, you will find below complementary information to our conversation:
How to submit your feedback
Your feedback is important to us. You may submit a comment, compliment or complaint about IRCC services, performance or processes, such as:
Application processing times,
Fees or refunds,
Online tools or the IRCC website,
Policy and legislation,
Etc.
In order to do so, please fill out the feedback form available on our website. (https://secure.cic.gc.ca/feedback-retroaction/feedback-retroaction-eng.aspx?_ga=1.159223353.2062273042.1411484201)
Check your application status - You may either:
sign in to your online account to check your application status,
create an online account and link your application to it, or
use the online tool (Client Application Status (CAS)). - https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/security.do?lang=en
Change of address
Find application forms and guides
Help Centre - To find answers, you may consult the different sections or type keywords related to your questiongo

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
I know... So disappointed when I received second set of notes and noticed nothing changed at all. That's why I said so weird first week May and June applicants don't have much progress. Now I doubt these cases were assigned to same officer who were on vacation or something...
It’s not May and June. I think the slow processing happened April onwards based on the data I can see on my immitracker. I will post the updated data this Friday. The trending doesn’t look good.

Reactions: rejozach

macaly7

Jan 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
Here is my complete details.

I live in Canada and my spouse is in India. I received PPR request on Aug 30th for my spouse to submit the passport. Passport was submitted and received back with COPR. I received an email from IRCC Winnipeg on Aug 31st that I would be scheduled for landing appointment soon. However myself being the primary applicant still waiting for landing appointment 4 weeks gone!! I sent a follow up email back to Winnipeg, however they said that I would be hearing on that from Etobicoke for landing appointment soon. When I called the agent, he said he would share me an email for Request for Information where I need to submit the form.
Here is the email for "Request for information" from the agent
Good day,
Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada. As discussed, you will find below complementary information to our conversation:
Your feedback is important to us. You may submit a comment, compliment or complaint about IRCC services, performance or processes, such as:
Fees or refunds,
Policy and legislation,
Etc.
In order to do so, please fill out the feedback form available on our website. (https://secure.cic.gc.ca/feedback-retroaction/feedback-retroaction-eng.aspx?_ga=1.159223353.2062273042.1411484201)
use the online tool (Client Application Status (CAS)). - https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/security.do?lang=en
Change of address
Help Centre - To find answers, you may consult the different sections or type keywords related to your questiongo
This sounds more like they thought to wanted to complain about the length of time.

I would submit a cse/ email your office asking if it's normal to wait so long for an appointment. You are worried that you may have missed a scheduling communication.
Or maybe try calling again to ask. Some agents seem more functional than others. You might get lucky.

John_Play

Star Member
Aug 6, 2018
This sounds more like they thought to wanted to complain about the length of time.

I would submit a cse/ email your office asking if it's normal to wait so long for an appointment. You are worried that you may have missed a scheduling communication.
Or maybe try calling again to ask. Some agents seem more functional than others. You might get lucky.
I mailed IRCC Winnipeg (Sep 20) to let them know that my spouse received COPR, however I am not scheduled for landing appointment yet. Here is their reply

Hello,

I really don’t know when Etobicoke books their appointments, once again you are speaking with Winnipeg. You should hear something from them soon.

The agent said they are not sure when would Etobicoke scheduled landing appointment. And that's the reason they wanted me to make use of "request for information", however am not sure of the option to go for. Any suggestions?

Juan Martin

Jun 16, 2018
Hello guys!

I received my PPR request this morning!!

Thank you so much to everyone here for helping each other in this waiting game. All the very best everyone!

My AOR was 4th June 2018
IP2 was around 26th September
PPR 3rd October 2018
Congratulations..
FSWO ??

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Hello guys!

I received my PPR request this morning!!

Thank you so much to everyone here for helping each other in this waiting game. All the very best everyone!

My AOR was 4th June 2018
IP2 was around 26th September
PPR 3rd October 2018
Hey congrats! Also please update immitracker if you have your case listed there.

Reactions: Aich and Donna01988

John_Play

Star Member
Aug 6, 2018
What's the query?
I live in Canada and my spouse is in India. I received PPR request on Aug 30th for my spouse to submit the passport. Passport was submitted and received back with COPR. I received an email from IRCC Winnipeg on Aug 31st that I would be scheduled for landing appointment soon. However myself being the primary applicant still waiting for landing appointment 4 weeks gone!! I sent a follow up email back to Winnipeg, however they said that I would be hearing on that from Etobicoke for landing appointment soon. When I called the agent, he was not sure about the next step and said he would share me an email for Request for Information where I need to submit the form.

Here is the email for "Request for information" email from the agent
Good day,
Fees or refunds,
Policy and legislation,
Etc.
Change of address
Help Centre - To find answers, you may consult the different sections or type keywords related to your question