20-06-2018
Doc's Request.
23-06-2018
AOR Received.
20-06-2018
Med's Done....
21-06-2018
hi Linda,

I am sure by end of Oct, mid-Nov, things will move along. It is just a matter of time. I know how hard it is to wait but as this is so beyond our control so just have to keep calm and carry on sadly :(

Also, for me after this entire PPR business, I have a new battle like the majority of the people - find a decent job :). Good Luck and we will get there
I know we all will eventually get permanent residency but it is very upsetting to see that additional documentation request haven't changes in 3 months. Makes me wonder if they even check application after they are submitted.in the beginning of this i had high hopes and expectations that pr will be definitely by September now im HOPING for x-mas:D

vish82

Star Member
Mar 15, 2018
I know we all will eventually get permanent residency but it is very upsetting to see that additional documentation request haven't changes in 3 months. Makes me wonder if they even check application after they are submitted.in the beginning of this i had high hopes and expectations that pr will be definitely by September now im HOPING for x-mas:D
I second that, yes it is very upsetting that this is not moving along, I also was hopeful in June that by Sept, it will be all closed out :)) but probably like you said, Christmas is more like it.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
I second that, yes it is very upsetting that this is not moving along, I also was hopeful in June that by Sept, it will be all closed out :)) but probably like you said, Christmas is more like it.
For some it will be even longer wait than that.

Pookie89

Star Member
Sep 21, 2018
You are in IP2. You are very close to get PPR.
Dont be so sad when they request additional docs after so long it just means they will be working on your file now. Better than getting to IP2 from June 19th and nothing after that means they have not touched the file since then lol

takadashin

Jun 4, 2018
Hi there. I just came and checked my cic and the status changed without any notification email :confused: . I submit my pr and got aor in June, then in progress for 3 weeks and get additional doc request at the end of July and submitted for reviewing. It took them to today to make "Review of additional documents" Not applicable.
However, Background check remains same as in progress.
What stage am I at right now? I am kinda lost.

linda85

Jun 20, 2018
Canada
Category........
FSW
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
20-06-2018
Doc's Request.
23-06-2018
AOR Received.
20-06-2018
Med's Done....
21-06-2018
perfect x-mas gift!

Reactions: rejozach

linda85

Jun 20, 2018
Canada
Category........
FSW
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
20-06-2018
Doc's Request.
23-06-2018
AOR Received.
20-06-2018
Med's Done....
21-06-2018
I just received my gcms notes, second request for notes, it appears that application haven't been touched since June 26 when police certificate was requested.I I ordered GCMS notes on September 1st and received today, first set was ordered in end of july never received.:eek:
Eligibility-Recommended pass:)
Security -Not started:oops:
Criminality in progress:oops:
Info Sharing -completed???not sure what is it?:oops::oops:

On notes it says application assigment 2018/10/07 is that the date senior officer has to look again????please advise guys ????

Last edited:

Kiki_tonia

Star Member
Nov 16, 2017
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
NOC1121
AOR Received.
31-05-2018
Passport Req..
06-02-2019
Apparently, Planning for Canada no longer accepts ITA or AOR letter.
I just got an email from them and they mentioned 7 specific things that were PPR & visa related.
:(
I believe they still do accept ITA letter for you to attend the session. I have a friend scheduled for November and he got invite using ITA.
I know the specify PPR et al, but they do accept ITA. Do reconfirm.

rairai

Oct 26, 2017
NOC Code......
Hi guys,

I just talked with an agent. She told me that my application has approved and I will get PPR today or tomorrow.
I got ghost update yesterday. Below is my timeline:

AOR: 5th June
MEP/IP1: 18th June
IP2: 27th Sep
Ghost update: 2nd Oct
PPR: Waiting.................