+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

vish82

Star Member
Mar 15, 2018
I have restarted to follow this wonderful forum. It has been some time since I checked my progress and the below is the current status. I am a bit surprised that the ADR is still not changed. I had a query from IRCC regarding marriage certificate back on 31st July, this marriage certificate was issued in India.

The query stated -Marriage Certificate: Please provide an official marriage certificate legally issued by the country, territory, or region where the marriage took place. Once you receive your official marriage certificate, please provide a scanned copy.

I had already provided a scanned copy and advised for the same, since 31st July this query is still not closed as per the below status. I am now very concerned, is this normal? How come just one piece of document is still keeping this query open. hows everyone's views regarding ADR, please can someone throw some light regarding the ADR issue and also the status

Review of Eligibility – We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements

Review of medical results – You passed the medical exam

Review of additional documents – We are reviewing the additional documents you provided

Interview – You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this change

Biometrics – We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this change

Background check – Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check

Final decision - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made

I got AOR on 23rd June. Any thoughts truly appreciated.

seekingCR2

Star Member
May 10, 2017
Hello All,

With the following details of my case, can you please answer my query regarding Visitor Visa rejection and Express Entry relation:

Profile Details:
1. I got my AOR on June 2, 2018.
2. My brother is Canadian PR since 2014.
3. My parents stay in Canada since 2017 on Parents and Grandparents super Visa
4. I applied for visitor visa in 2017 August for Tourism and family visit, but my Visitor visa got rejected due to one of the following reasons:
a. No travel history
b. Not able to establish grounds with country of residence

Query:
Does my previous Canadian Visitor Visa rejection has any impact on express entry profile and my PR process?

Any help on this is appreciated.

Thanks!
As far as i know based on USA experience. You should not have any impact on your application of visa rejection as long as you have revealed this information in your PR application. if you did not reveal then i would suggest you should. Again i am not legal expert. This is just my opinion based on my experience looking at several people.

Reactions: rejozach

rejozach

Star Member
Apr 22, 2018
hello...what happens to the fund shown owing to currency fluctuations..while submitting the application it was met and exceeding for a family of 2 persons ...however due to recent currency drop in INR it has fallen below the lrequired amount ...does it affect my application?
i guess when the case analyst checks the file they will take the current value and lock it for the rest of the application. After eligibity its locked for sue. In any case while your are landing the immigration officer can ask for PoF.

sid1987

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
ottawa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19-06-2018
AOR Received.
19-06-2018
Passport Req..
25 -07-2018
VISA ISSUED...
01-08-2018
LANDED..........
04-08-2018
i guess when the case analyst checks the file they will take the current value and lock it for the rest of the application. After eligibity its locked for sue. In any case while your are landing the immigration officer can ask for PoF.
as per CIC.. its locked when u submit EAOR

Reactions: rejozach

arun_kumar543

Star Member
Mar 21, 2017
Hi all,
My AOR is June 20.
I have been asked for ADR on July 5th for RCMP submission. And I uploaded the same on July 18th but when they asked for expiry date of it, I added with an approx date post 6 months (not exactly 180 days but more than 180 and lesser than 200) from the date of RCMP seal. Would that create an issue??
Because my file has got stuck in criminality check, that too in RCMP reviewal since July. So I am just worried whether the expiry date which I have mentioned is causing the delay.

Pookie89

Star Member
Sep 21, 2018
I have restarted to follow this wonderful forum. It has been some time since I checked my progress and the below is the current status. I am a bit surprised that the ADR is still not changed. I had a query from IRCC regarding marriage certificate back on 31st July, this marriage certificate was issued in India.

The query stated -Marriage Certificate: Please provide an official marriage certificate legally issued by the country, territory, or region where the marriage took place. Once you receive your official marriage certificate, please provide a scanned copy.

I had already provided a scanned copy and advised for the same, since 31st July this query is still not closed as per the below status. I am now very concerned, is this normal? How come just one piece of document is still keeping this query open. hows everyone's views regarding ADR, please can someone throw some light regarding the ADR issue and also the status

Review of Eligibility – We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements

Review of additional documents – We are reviewing the additional documents you provided

Interview – You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this change

Biometrics – We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this change

Background check – Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check

Final decision - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made

In the same position as you AOR June 7th

Anfi1111

Jul 7, 2018
the major reason for rejection will be dual intent.. as u have residency and u have visit visa as well.
Should I inform them through case specific enquiry?
rejection in tourist visa is not important, my lawyer applied for it before my ITA, now my question is that should I tell to IRCC that note in my PR application that my visit visa is rejected or not?

balpreetn

Star Member
Oct 19, 2016
Hi all,
My AOR is June 20.
I have been asked for ADR on July 5th for RCMP submission. And I uploaded the same on July 18th but when they asked for expiry date of it, I added with an approx date post 6 months (not exactly 180 days but more than 180 and lesser than 200) from the date of RCMP seal. Would that create an issue??
Because my file has got stuck in criminality check, that too in RCMP reviewal since July. So I am just worried whether the expiry date which I have mentioned is causing the delay.
Not Sure, if this is Date issue in RCMP that status got stuck in Criminality check in progress after RCMP re

balpreetn

Star Member
Oct 19, 2016
In the same position as you AOR June 7th

Many others in similar Situation, after ADR no status changed for months.

Aich

Aug 7, 2018
Hi,

Update from my side;

Got ADR (Schedule A/Declaration for Spouse) on 27th Sep, submitted docs on 30th Sep.

Current status is 'We are reviewing additional documents...'

My BG check also started on same day as I got ADR, i.e. 27th Sep...so that looks like a positive sign. I am FSWO.

Another update is that i have been promoted in the forum from newbie to member:D

ishq74

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2017
Hi,

Update from my side;

Got ADR (Schedule A/Declaration for Spouse) on 27th Sep, submitted docs on 30th Sep.

Current status is 'We are reviewing additional documents...'

My BG check also started on same day as I got ADR, i.e. 27th Sep...so that looks like a positive sign. I am FSWO.

Another update is that i have been promoted in the forum from newbie to member:D
Whats your AOR date?

M_A

Oct 1, 2018
Outland
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
AOR Received.
July 30,2018
Med's Done....
August 21,2018
Hi all,
I'm an FSW- outlander
AOR . : July 31st
MEP/IP1 : August 22
I've three issues that I'd like to ask u about :
1- I mentioned in my application 40 hrs of work experience ,while the already attached HR Letter stated 48 ...
2- I mentioned that I started my job on October 2008 while it is stated as September 2008 in my already attached HR Letter
3- there was a question in the application asking if I ever applied to the IRCC and i answere "No" , while i mentioned security part that i was actually denied a visitor visa . Is this Okay ?
So do i need to raise a CSE for any of these points ? and am I late for a CSE ? which of these should I worry about? And would any of these lead to a refusal for my application?
Appreciating ur help