+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

KMINHAJ63

Aug 14, 2018
Please guide:

If I have passed a 3years degree in five years (failed in some papers and re-appeared which took some more time) what should write as start date in my WES Profile. Start date will be actual start date or only to show three years period.

Thanks for support.

parvez.ali

Star Member
Jul 26, 2018
Please guide:

If I have passed a 3years degree in five years (failed in some papers and re-appeared which took some more time) what should write as start date in my WES Profile. Start date will be actual start date or only to show three years period.

Thanks for support.
Yes..Write actual start date and end date..It wont affect ur wes valuation.. U will have to submit transcripts so it will automatically show the number of years..

Last edited:

shishirkona

Jul 20, 2018
I moved to ip2 on 24th Sept with ADR request for POF.. I submitted additional documents on 27th and status in cic changed to we are reviewing the additional documents you provided.. Today it changed to Not applicable..Any idea abt this?
What’s the date of your gcms notes? And how long before us it from when you moved to IP2? I’m wondering since your notes show bg not started.

parvez.ali

Star Member
Jul 26, 2018
What’s the date of your gcms notes? And how long before us it from when you moved to IP2? I’m wondering since your notes show bg not started.
I applied for gcms on 29th of August..Moved to ip2 on 24th sept wid Adr request for POF..Submitted bank statements and LOE on 27th..Status changed to we are reviewing the additional documents u provided..And yesterday status of documents changed to Not applicable..Dnt knw what exactly it means..I mean I have read BG status changing to NA but my documents status changed to NA..

shishirkona

Jul 20, 2018
I applied for gcms on 29th of August..Moved to ip2 on 24th sept wid Adr request for POF..Submitted bank statements and LOE on 27th..Status changed to we are reviewing the additional documents u provided..And yesterday status of documents changed to Not applicable..Dnt knw what exactly it means..I mean I have read BG status changing to NA but my documents status changed to NA..
I think changing to NA for ADR is a good thing- it means they have processed the document you uploaded. I’m still stuck in IP1, no RPRF request, no movement. Going to hit the 4 month mark on October 3rd :(

Reactions: Gurpreet1112

John_Play

Star Member
Aug 6, 2018
Friends, I need your suggestion. I am waiting for my landing appointment. It has been a month, my spouse in different country received COPR. Called agent and he has provided a feed back form as he himself not sure about landing appointment, however am not sure which option to go for in the form. Please advise.

parvez.ali

Star Member
Jul 26, 2018
I called on September 4. Eligibility passed, background check not started. Will call again on October 4.
Hmm..As far as I know n after luking at my gcms notes RPRF is requested after Case analyst provides recommendation notes..If ur eligibility is recommended pass thn I think u shd hav received rprf request.. What did agent say abt rprf..

Micky345

Champion Member
Dec 2, 2017
I called on September 4. Eligibility passed, background check not started. Will call again on October 4.
It’s of no use calling them as agents are unaware of exact status. I have read on this forum that applicants are told their bg has not started and they receive ppr email very next day. The only way is to either order gcms notes or stay patient and wait.

Reactions: Gurpreet1112

shishirkona

Jul 20, 2018
Hmm..As far as I know n after luking at my gcms notes RPRF is requested after Case analyst provides recommendation notes..If ur eligibility is recommended pass thn I think u shd hav received rprf request.. What did agent say abt rprf..
I specifically asked about RPRF. She said I get it only at the very end when they are ready to issue PPR. Also I asked if it’s recommended passed or passed, she said it’s passed.