+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Sorry for asking here, I see a lot of you talking about this, how did you guys apply for GCMS or call IRCC about case info ? Got AOR on 21st June and medical passed 6th July, no update since. Any direction is appreciated. Thank you.
apply GCMS from getgcms.com or gcmsbuddy.com

Reactions: shaibal

prpurohit

Mar 12, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
4th June, 2018
Med's Done....
15th june
Passport Req..
27th September
Sorry for asking here, I see a lot of you talking about this, how did you guys apply for GCMS or call IRCC about case info ? Got AOR on 21st June and medical passed 6th July, no update since. Any direction is appreciated. Thank you.

You can call ircc using Google hangouts at this number: +1 6139444000

Reactions: shaibal

prpurohit

Mar 12, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
4th June, 2018
Med's Done....
15th june
Passport Req..
27th September

huzm

Star Member
Jul 4, 2018
ACTIVITY 1- 4 (or 5) is the only place which provides these indicators... Once you get CBSA notes, it shows the redacted details on the ACTIVITY and ADMISSIBILITY
I will get my gcms notes before I decide whether to order the csba notes. The SS should have nothing to do with the S.15 or S.16 in the notes. Right? Thanks

rejozach

Star Member
Apr 22, 2018
LOL :D
This waiting game is making us crazy, uninterested in daily work... Only comfort is this forum is seeing many people in same situation like us... but if anyone of them announce they got PPR, feeling all the more anxious wen its going to be me... Honestly, when I was new to this forum and saw discussions here, I thought crazy people why they worry so much about getting PR, I didn't even get an ITA.. Once I get ITA, I am going to chill till PPR comes.. Let it take its own time!!
But now, this waiting game seems like hell...checking mail with baited breath... Then sigh.. No mail...
Yep the waiting game is getting on to us!! Its just the wait that getting on the nerve... But I am sure things will move in the right direction... This seems to be a lesson on Patience!! :rolleyes:

BTW June AOR is by far the most active group I feel... So its always good to some discussion in the group!!

Reactions: CoolSandy

shaibal

Apr 12, 2018
apply GCMS from getgcms.com or gcmsbuddy.com
@cansha, I will need a little more help from you, got really confused by too many order types.
There are e-GCMS, GCMS+, CBSA/CSIS in getgcms.com and GCMS basic and advanced in gcmsbuddy.com. Not sure which to order. Thanks again.

christa1

Jun 25, 2018
Hi all,

Any tips for getting through to an agent when calling ICC? I keep trying but constantly get the "too many callers" message. Kind of annoying after spending 5 minutes listening to all the generic info and typing in all the details.

What is the best time to call (they are in Ottawa I assume)?

Are there any options that take you through to the agent quicker?

Thanks all

rejozach

Star Member
Apr 22, 2018
Hi all,

Any tips for getting through to an agent when calling ICC? I keep trying but constantly get the "too many callers" message. Kind of annoying after spending 5 minutes listening to all the generic info and typing in all the details.

What is the best time to call (they are in Ottawa I assume)?

Are there any options that take you through to the agent quicker?

Thanks all
From my experience your approx time to reach an agent is 40mins!

christa1

Jun 25, 2018
From my experience your approx time to reach an agent is 40mins!
I meant it takes 5minutes to get through to the right option, then get told to that there are too many callers, then have to hang up and repeat.

Do you mean that it usually takes 40 minutes of this dial/hang up, dial/hang up to get into the queue or does it take 40minutes of waiting to speak to an agent once you are already in the queue?

My question is for any tips to get into the queue to speak to an agent.

rejozach

Star Member
Apr 22, 2018
I meant it takes 5minutes to get through to the right option, then get told to that there are too many callers, then have to hang up and repeat.

Do you mean that it usually takes 40 minutes of this dial/hang up, dial/hang up to get into the queue or does it take 40minutes of waiting to speak to an agent once you are already in the queue?

My question is for any tips to get into the queue to speak to an agent.
for me it was abt 40 mins to speak to an agent. I called during the evening hours and it worked fine. But I guess these days the number of calls are too high for them!