+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

shishirkona

Jul 20, 2018
Yes, GCMS notes will still help. At least you'll know what the case officer thought about your application & supporting docs and if there's anything you need to send to them to help your case along.
Thanks! I will order them after reaching the 4 month mark.

Pookie89

Star Member
Sep 21, 2018
Hi Guys,

I got my AOR on June 10, 2018.
Medical passed but it still says 'Reviewing eligibility' - anyone facing something like this ?
Getting really worried now.

Thanks...
I'm in the same position June 7th AOR. I'm sure a lot of us here facing same

CoolSandy

Feb 14, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03-06-2018
Med's Done....
15-06-2018
:D :D To be honest mate I just checked my spam looking for the same :D:D
LOL :D
This waiting game is making us crazy, uninterested in daily work... Only comfort is this forum is seeing many people in same situation like us... but if anyone of them announce they got PPR, feeling all the more anxious wen its going to be me... Honestly, when I was new to this forum and saw discussions here, I thought crazy people why they worry so much about getting PR, I didn't even get an ITA.. Once I get ITA, I am going to chill till PPR comes.. Let it take its own time!!
But now, this waiting game seems like hell...checking mail with baited breath... Then sigh.. No mail...

Micky345

Champion Member
Dec 2, 2017
Another disappointing week for me. Don’t know when the wait will end. People with similar timelines already got their pprs. My luck always runaways from me.
Dont see things this way..Your time will come,there are so many hurdles ahead in life.SO ALWAYS BE POSITIVE.some people got PPR after 8months.
I very well know about when other people received their pprs as I have been on this forum for more than 2 years. I don’t want to be among those who receive after long time or beyond normal processing time. It’s my perception and i am not expecting it to be quicker but atleast within normal duration when others receive it.

Reactions: CoolSandy

tanush14

Jun 13, 2018
Another disappointing week for me. Don’t know when the wait will end. People with similar timelines already got their pprs. My luck always runaways from me.
I always thought that the line I am in moves slowest, be it a traffic queue or ticket queue. Now I realize others also think on the same line. :)
I can feel you brother, let’s not lose the hope. As Bebe rexha sang,
If it’s meant to be, it’ll be, it’ll be..baby just let it be.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
I always thought that the line I am in moves slowest, be it a traffic queue or ticket queue. Now I realize others also think on the same line. :)
I can feel you brother, let’s not lose the hope. As Bebe rexha sang,
If it’s meant to be, it’ll be, it’ll be..baby just let it be.
There are definitely more like you including me. I think the anxiety is fueled further because of the fact that processing is not FIFO. If you go to August thread now there were a few PPRs in August already. It is tough not to feel anxious when you see PPRs from AORs which are 2 months after yours.
Also, all this surely impacts work life as well. And everyone knows that PPR is just a beginning and the fight doesn't end at getting PPR. Another chapter will begin at PPR with whole lot of other challenges and we need a headstart to start thinking about them.

A friend of mine who applied near my AOR got PPR in less than a month. Also was able to find a job in 2 months and he will be moving to Canada soon. I'm still awaiting the PPR!! I had also started looking for jobs in the meantime and was lucky enough to get a call from one. But had to lose out on the opportunity. And yeah "Every application is unique" doesn't really help. It still hurts!

But it is what it is. And still the fact is Canada immigration is still faster than say Australia and little bit more transparent may be. But again this fact helps for a few days and then you start to feel anxious and worried again!

Wish you all speedy PPRs. Happy Weekend!

prpurohit

Mar 12, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
4th June, 2018
Med's Done....
15th june
Passport Req..
27th September
There are definitely more like you including me. I think the anxiety is fueled further because of the fact that processing is not FIFO. If you go to August thread now there were a few PPRs in August already. It is tough not to feel anxious when you see PPRs from AORs which are 2 months after yours.
Also, all this surely impacts work life as well. And everyone knows that PPR is just a beginning and the fight doesn't end at getting PPR. Another chapter will begin at PPR with whole lot of other challenges and we need a headstart to start thinking about them.

A friend of mine who applied near my AOR got PPR in less than a month. Also was able to find a job in 2 months and he will be moving to Canada soon. I'm still awaiting the PPR!! I had also started looking for jobs in the meantime and was lucky enough to get a call from one. But had to lose out on the opportunity. And yeah "Every application is unique" doesn't really help. It still hurts!

But it is what it is. And still the fact is Canada immigration is still faster than say Australia and little bit more transparent may be. But again this fact helps for a few days and then you start to feel anxious and worried again!

Wish you all speedy PPRs. Happy Weekend!
Hi,

What was the process your friend followed to find a job before landing? What type of job did he find, was is related to his field? Whats his field of work?

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
If it is SS shouldnt the notes stated that? I didnt read security screening in any page
GCMS notes do not include the SS word these days because they have been redacted... My GCMS notes also did not have one.... After discussing with various forum members, I ordered CBSA notes and that's where it was mentioned clearly... That's why I said above to find out conclusively if you are in SS, CBSA notes can provide you these details.

Reactions: rejozach

huzm

Star Member
Jul 4, 2018
GCMS notes do not include the SS word these days because they have been redacted... My GCMS notes also did not have one.... After discussing with various forum members, I ordered CBSA notes and that's where it was mentioned clearly... That's why I said above to find out conclusively if you are in SS, CBSA notes can provide you these details.
There is no other ways to find out whether it is in SS in the GCMS notes? thanks

prpurohit

Mar 12, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
4th June, 2018
Med's Done....
15th june
Passport Req..
27th September
AOR: June 05
Medicals Passed: June 15
No update after that.
Still it is 'Reviewing eligibility' and 'We will let you know when we start your background check'

Dont know how long I need to wait.. :(

PPR will come as email or in the Account ? can some one advise please..

I got the ppr in email and there is no change in the account. Status is same as ip2.

shaibal

Apr 12, 2018
Sorry for asking here, I see a lot of you talking about this, how did you guys apply for GCMS or call IRCC about case info ? Got AOR on 21st June and medical passed 6th July, no update since. Any direction is appreciated. Thank you.

Reactions: Lucaskaldo