Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
4th June, 2018
Med's Done....
15th june
Passport Req..
27th September
I‘m still stuck at IP1, a bit of worried.
There's absolutely nothing to worry. Your file will move soon. 4-6 months processing time is very normal.

ishq74

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2017
No email update for IP2.

Just got PPR - this was email and I dont see anything in account.
Owaw! Many congrats mate, You are the first out lander I know got PPR after waiting over 100 days! Really hoping to get mine soon, feeling very happy for you and extremely excited for me :)

All the best for your future plans, which city you are planning to move in? I am thinking of Ottawa (if only I get visa though :rolleyes:)

nishatmohamedfami

Star Member
Aug 4, 2018
guys ....my Proof Of Fund bank statement is less than 6 months .....i have not uploaded any LOE or gift deed .. it was not told by my agent...there is no Additional document requirement so far....should i go ahead and upload it as an evidence....?my AOR is June 8th....still in IP1 stage....

mt103plus

Star Member
Aug 11, 2017
Owaw! Many congrats mate, You are the first out lander I know got PPR after waiting over 100 days! Really hoping to get mine soon, feeling very happy for you and extremely excited for me :)

All the best for your future plans, which city you are planning to move in? I am thinking of Ottawa (if only I get visa though :rolleyes:)
Thanks bhai - good luck to you too. We haven't decided yet where to settle but Calgary is what we are thinking of.

The wait has been fairly long so it now feels anti-climactic lol. It will maybe sink in after a while.

Reactions: ishq74

prpurohit

Mar 12, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
4th June, 2018
Med's Done....
15th june
Passport Req..
27th September
guys ....my Proof Of Fund bank statement is less than 6 months .....i have not uploaded any LOE or gift deed .. it was not told by my agent...there is no Additional document requirement so far....should i go ahead and upload it as an evidence....?my AOR is June 8th....still in IP1 stage....

If you have taken money from any family members for the purpose of pof, then yes gift deed is a must. I would say you should upload it.

Reactions: nishatmohamedfami

aps001

Aug 22, 2018
It's advised not to upload any documents before it's asked for. It generally confuses case processing officer. In case u have deposited a larger sum, let's say more than 1/16th of total amount at once or multiple times (and it's not ur salary or business income), u may need to keep the proof document (gift deed etc.) handy. Do provide it as soon as ADR is raised by IRCC.

Reactions: nishatmohamedfami