+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

INTamir

Star Member
Aug 3, 2018
I just got off the phone with an IRCC agent and seems like I should be expecting my golden email soon!

I asked him about my ghost update that I received on Monday morning. He looked and confirmed that I received that email because "everything was cleared." According to him, my eligibility, criminality, medical and security had all been cleared on that day.

He advised me to wait for the PPR request, which has yet been sent out but should be sent out soon. If what he said was true, my application was processed really fast in less than 2 months.
Congrats :) You will get it soon.

rdimmi

Star Member
Aug 1, 2018
I just got off the phone with an IRCC agent and seems like I should be expecting my golden email soon!

I asked him about my ghost update that I received on Monday morning. He looked and confirmed that I received that email because "everything was cleared." According to him, my eligibility, criminality, medical and security had all been cleared on that day.

He advised me to wait for the PPR request, which has yet been sent out but should be sent out soon. If what he said was true, my application was processed really fast in less than 2 months.
Yayyy congratulations!!!

tanush14

Jun 13, 2018

Congratulations...whats your timeline pls?

EECEC

Star Member
Aug 19, 2017
Congratulations...whats your timeline pls?
I am CEC inland.
Invitation received: June 25
AOR: June 29
MEP: July 13
And I called on August 1, August 9, August 23 regarding eligibility and it was always "under review" & "being reviewed"
Ghost update: August 27 morning
Received my GCMS notes today indicating reason for review required was because my non-accompanying spouse is also in Canada.
Called again just now and was told "everything was cleared on Monday August 27; should be approved; PPR yet to be sent."

tanush14

Jun 13, 2018
I am CEC inland.
Invitation received: June 25
AOR: June 29
MEP: July 13
And I called on August 1, August 9, August 23 regarding eligibility and it was always "under review" & "being reviewed"
Ghost update: August 27 morning
Received my GCMS notes today indicating reason for review required was because my non-accompanying spouse is also in Canada.
Called again just now and was told "everything was cleared on Monday August 27; should be approved; PPR yet to be sent."
thanks, I hope you get PPR soon.

Reactions: EECEC

DanFariasM

Jul 9, 2018
Venezuela
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO / Mexico
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-06-2018
Med's Done....
22-06-2018
They did ask for my spouse's passport though, which clears shows my partner's study permit and my partner's three year PGWP. Plus when they ask why spouse not accompanying, I did again mention he's right now on his own PGWP and he's just not ready to be a PR yet. :rolleyes:

But you are right, the note was like one month old. Maybe by now everything was cleared, hopefully:p They never asked me for any additional document yet.
Don't worry too much :) even if it shows review required you got all your facts straight up. Review required is, well, review required :p it's not "please check this applicant because she's 98% rejected and looks like she poses some kind of danger to us" hahaha you will be fine, after the senior officer reviews your application they will see everything they need to know is already there. Maybe you will get an ADR and that's it.. Hopes up!

DanFariasM

Jul 9, 2018
Venezuela
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO / Mexico
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-06-2018
Med's Done....
22-06-2018
I was about to order new GCMS, when I logged in to my GC Account to find my Application number.

I just received my Ghost update :eek::eek::eek: - "Application/profile updated", but when I check all details are still exactly the same, and there's no new messages.

I had already paid for my notes (through getGCMS) so I'm going to order them anyhow - guess it will be fun reading their comments on my application either way.
Even I got excited and it's not my application haha best wishes for you! Hope there's a PPR around the corner

Reactions: Vitesze

EECEC

Star Member
Aug 19, 2017
Don't worry too much :) even if it shows review required you got all your facts straight up. Review required is, well, review required :p it's not "please check this applicant because she's 98% rejected and looks like she poses some kind of danger to us" hahaha you will be fine, after the senior officer reviews your application they will see everything they need to know is already there. Maybe you will get an ADR and that's it.. Hopes up!
Hahaha. Right. After I spent my whole morning reading my GCMS notes I decided to call them, which I just did. And I was informed over the phone just now that everything was cleared including security and my application "should be approved". He advised me to wait for PPR email:D

Reactions: DanFariasM

Vitesze

Dec 15, 2017
Even I got excited and it's not my application haha best wishes for you! Hope there's a PPR around the corner
I hope so! Just a matter of waiting now... :cool:

To be fair, instead of PPR I also wouldn't mind them inviting me to do a landing interview, as I live within 30mins. of one of their offices.