+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

engray

Champion Member
Jul 20, 2018
Hi everyone,

Does anyone know what happens when you get CoPR inside Canada and you want to flight out internationally? I am not sure if I need to wait for PR card first as I have seen some posts saying you need to request PR card when flying back into Canada at PoE? Which one is true for Canadian residents?

Thanks
Call CIC, but I think you can do your landing when you return and then that will lead to an automatic application for PR card.
If you do your landing in an immigration office in Canada, then you need to wait for your PR card, or apply for a travel document. You need a PR card or a travel document to enter Canada if you have already landed.

Anki11

Jul 9, 2018
Hi all,
Calling CIC and getting connected to agent seems to be so difficult.
Been trying since 2 days
Any specific time when the calls would be less?

monbear

Star Member
Nov 23, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
16-11-2018
Hi all,
Been trying since 2 days
Try calling 5/10 minutes before their offices open or exactly when their offices open.
I did that and waited for 20 minutes before speaking to an agent.

hope2018

Champion Member
Mar 14, 2018
Hi all,
Been trying since 2 days
Best is to order gcms notes, coz even though you may be able to connect after waiting for long, it may not be useful, all depends on how much agent is willing to divulge considering you have not even crossed half way for 6 months deadline.

Too many people have been calling, even those who submitted in July/Aug, it's like a frenzy.

Reactions: Y@$h

Anki11

Jul 9, 2018
Best is to order gcms notes, coz even though you may be able to connect after waiting for long, it may not be useful, all depends on how much agent is willing to divulge considering you have not even crossed half way for 6 months deadline.

Too many people have been calling, even those who submitted in July/Aug, it's like a frenzy.
That is so true, my AOR was in June but just wanted some update considering we all are in a wait game and we have so many decisions to make.

Kiki_tonia

Star Member
Nov 16, 2017
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
NOC1121
AOR Received.
31-05-2018
Passport Req..
06-02-2019
My mail came from CPCO which I think is Central Processing Center, Ottawa. I hope I can still submit my passport in Nigeria?
If you are resident in Nigeria, then I believe you'll be asked to send your passport to Accra, Ghana.