Nov 23, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
16-11-2018
What options should one use to get to the agent. I have been calling the number and go to the toll free number by choosing 1 1 1. After that when I go to menu using option 1 and provide application details it reads out the same details as available online. I press 0 but I'm not even put in to queue to talk to agent. I have tried numerous times for past 3 days but no luck.
Try calling closer to the start of the day as in at 8am in Ottawa time and you will get through. I just called, my wait time was 15 minutes.

Chahal82

Jul 12, 2017
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
06-03-2018
Nomination.....
25-05-2018
AOR Received.
26-06-2018
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
24-05-2018
With the blessings of almighty God and with help and courage of my family ,friends and group members FINALLY day arrived feeling so exited......
FSW
NOC 6321
Ielts L 7,R 7.5,W 7, S 7
CRS 452
Applied Inland
Members 4

ITA March 26th 2018
AOR June 15th 2018
MEP JUNE 25th 2018
IP1 JUNE 25th 2018
IP2 AUG 1st 2018
Ghost update
PPR AUG 2nd 2018

Waheguru Ji Waheguru Ji
Congrats to you and your Family..!!

JIEMO

Star Member
Mar 5, 2018
My friend got PPR last night. AOR date is 25th June. she got PPR directly from Ip1. FSW-O USA.
and Ottawa office.

Mine is still stuck in IP1. and our AOR date is about same............ hope I can get PPR soon too.

seems like Ottawa office is really fast

Vitesze

Dec 15, 2017
My friend got PPR last night. AOR date is 25th June. she got PPR directly from Ip1. FSW-O USA.
and Ottawa office.

Mine is still stuck in IP1. and our AOR date is about same............ hope I can get PPR soon too.

Lucky her...my AOR date is June 29, let's hope we both get our PPRs soon :D

EECEC

Star Member
Aug 19, 2017
and Ottawa office.

My AOR was also June 29!

gitu

Star Member
Jan 31, 2018
Category........
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-06-2018
AOR Received.
11-04-2018
Med's Done....
09-06-2018
hi guys
I wanted to enquire about the gcms notes. my aor is June 15, MEP is july 3rd. I have raised two CSE.still now there is no update after the medical.i keep on visiting my account on regular basis. just got an info that gcms notes contains the login information also. if that's the case then I will not login so much into my account. any suggestion is welcome.
thank u

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
hi guys
I wanted to enquire about the gcms notes. my aor is June 15, MEP is july 3rd. I have raised two CSE.still now there is no update after the medical.i keep on visiting my account on regular basis. just got an info that gcms notes contains the login information also. if that's the case then I will not login so much into my account. any suggestion is welcome.
thank u
I don't think it matters how many times you log-in to your account. My AOR is 19 June. I'm planning to order GCMS notes. Anyways it takes them 30 days to process that request so better order now.

macaly7

Jan 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
hi guys
thank u
What were the CSEs for?

Its normal not to hear anything since the MEP. I haven't had any updates since then.

Ewaller

Jul 21, 2018
Please is there a WhatsApp group for Sydney Nova Scotia visa office ? My file is at CIO looking to connect with others.

gitu

Star Member
Jan 31, 2018
Category........
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
15-06-2018
AOR Received.
11-04-2018
Med's Done....
09-06-2018
I don't think it matters how many times you log-in to your account. My AOR is 19 June. I'm planning to order GCMS notes. Anyways it takes them 30 days to process that request so better order now.
ok thank u
What were the CSEs for?

Its normal not to hear anything since the MEP. I haven't had any updates since then.
one CSE was for wrong NOC code and the other was for visa refusal((in 2016) forgot to mention it)

Ewaller

Jul 21, 2018
hi all non resident PPR people.. whenever you land and if you need any info regarding how shit goes around here lemme know.. and also anyone moving in Ontario specially Ottawa.. I am always here to help.. will let you know challenges etc etc
Sure to keep in touch

Micky345

Champion Member
Dec 2, 2017
Guys,

Don’t you feel that people are stuck at ip1 for quite long time. I have been reading posts and have seen applications from January still stuck at ip1.

Such scenario raises concerns and I hope they speed up and process applications quicker.

For people worrying after just 2 weeks post medicals passed, let me remind you that ip1 stage takes maximum time so staying calm and patient is only option we have. After 45 days post medicals would be best option to order notes.

Hoping for quicker turnaround time.

JIEMO

Star Member
Mar 5, 2018
I just called the agent . my case is still in processing. they haven't make any comments /decisions. my eligibility haven't been determinate....... :( but my friend got PPR.....

Ah, my case is in Ottawa office...

Reactions: EECEC

phoenixsong

Star Member
Feb 14, 2018
I just called the agent . my case is still in processing. they haven't make any comments /decisions. my eligibility haven't been determinate....... :( but my friend got PPR.....

Ah, my case is in Ottawa office...
Mine is stuck in ip1 since july 11 too, not sure what to make of it. What does your Additional Docs status say? Mine says 'we do not need additional docs'. Not sure if eligibility is passed or not yet! :(

pt.malik

Jul 26, 2018
Hello Guys...

AOR-june 12.

I just called the agent and he was very helpful and polite. He answered all the questions very nicely. He said my background check is almost about to get complete and I can expect PPR anytime soon. He also said that my application was way too ahead according to the processing time.
I also asked in general if the applications are getting processed faster and he said that they are processing all the applications as a fast pace.

My VO is Nova Scotia. Anyone else has the same VO?

Hopefully everyone gets PPR soon.