+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

Shruthy

Star Member
Jul 16, 2017
Congratulations Shruty.. good to know FSW-O from India have also begun to get PPRs. :)

I have a very similar timeline upto IP1..
Spoke to CIC agent yesterday and found that my eligibility is recommended passed.. but still stuck in IP1.. its been close to a month..!
I know there are so many more who have been waiting for longer than me.. but cases like yours raises hopes and expectations..
Feeling anxious..:confused:
Hahaha... Thanks Sunil. You know right this is just the beginning. Lots more to come..

You will hear it soon...best wishes. Mine just got luckier which dint get transferred to lvo. You are within your timeframe. So best wishes and let's hear it out soon from you too

Reactions: sunil238

farzinaam

Star Member
Oct 15, 2015
Congratulations Shruty.. good to know FSW-O from India have also begun to get PPRs. :)

I have a very similar timeline upto IP1..
Spoke to CIC agent yesterday and found that my eligibility is recommended passed.. but still stuck in IP1.. its been close to a month..!
I know there are so many more who have been waiting for longer than me.. but cases like yours raises hopes and expectations..
Feeling anxious..:confused:
Which CPC is your application being processed at? It depends on their workload too.. recommend pass is a good sign.. don't worry..

sunil238

Star Member
May 7, 2018
Which CPC is your application being processed at? It depends on their workload too.. recommend pass is a good sign.. don't worry..
The agent told me yesterday that my application is currently at CPC Ottawa..
I dont know if further processing will happen there or it will be transferred to a LVO.. any ideas?

sunil238

Star Member
May 7, 2018
Hahaha... Thanks Sunil. You know right this is just the beginning. Lots more to come..

You will hear it soon...best wishes. Mine just got luckier which dint get transferred to lvo. You are within your timeframe. So best wishes and let's hear it out soon from you too
Thanks Shruty.. for the kind words :)

And yes.. hoping for progress in application processing for all here.. :)

sur2018

Star Member
Jul 9, 2018
The agent told me yesterday that my application is currently at CPC Ottawa..
I dont know if further processing will happen there or it will be transferred to a LVO.. any ideas?
Your application might not get handled by LVO at all except last step of submission of passport (for non-visa exempt countries). Shruty's case prove this.

I was expecting mine to move to London from Ottawa but CIC agent never hinted at that. It's all on 'case by case' basis.

sunil238

Star Member
May 7, 2018
Your application might not get handled by LVO at all except last step of submission of passport (for non-visa exempt countries). Shruty's case prove this.

I was expecting mine to move to London from Ottawa but CIC agent never hinted at that. It's all on 'case by case' basis.
Neither did I specifically ask the agent about whether my file would move to a LVO, nor did he himself mention anything of that sort..! Not sure whether I can make any inference about my LVO from this conversation.. Anyways, ss you said, its case by case.
If my application does get processed entirely at Ottawa, and move to LVO only for PPR, thats good.. :)

Lets hope we all see some progress in first half of August.. :D

tresy

Jul 25, 2018
Hi all

This time it's time for me to share my timelines :)

Aor: June 20
MEP/ Ip1: July 5
Ip2: July 20
Ghost update: July 30
Ppr: August 1

Thanks for all help and your time spared for my doubts.

Wish every one all the best..

Note: FSWO from india

Congrats Shruthy

Reactions: Shruthy

tresy

Jul 25, 2018
Hi all

What is the no to call CIC and check the Visa office where my file would be

Karan.4

Jun 29, 2018
Hi all

Hi,
Congrats Shurthy.....:)
When did you submitt you PNP application you did not mention it in your timeline ?
Plz respond

Reactions: Shruthy

rishabh_arora2000

Jul 23, 2017
Hi all

Wow.. Congrats Shruthy.. This is super fast. Mine is also 20th June, though still in IP1. Hopefully this week gets exciting for all of us.