+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

Goodmankevin

Star Member
Jun 29, 2018
If my job reference letter doesn’t contain my salary ,

but I have my payslip , compensation letter and form 16 tax forms .

Is it okay if I attach it along my employment letter or salary needs to be mentioned in letter ?

Goodmankevin

Star Member
Jun 29, 2018
Hey all .can you help me with the following query?

My name in passport : first name : jai singh
Last name : sekhon

My name in degree is : jai singh only

I got my name legally changed and I have an old passport with name only “Jai singh” as well

Do I have to fill yes in the field where it says has the individual known by some other name ?

zagcollins

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2017
Category........
FSW
I wouldn't rely too much on immitracker.. its common knowledge that a lot of the people do not bother to update their status there..
However, I do know that India-India applications do tend to take a longer time to process.. I feel you can hope to get it in August itself.. and proabably applicants from June.. in September..

For now, I am just looking forward to IP2 first.. then will start thinking of PPR..!
I self-predicted mine :) as end of July to end of August, and it's looking like that as of now. True what you said about immitracker, but it feels fairly accurate if you closely follow the threads on a regular basis.

P.S. IP1 IP2 is crap. IP2 is supposedly the last stage and I have been in it for about 30-31 days now. How would you predict anything based on it? The only visible pattern that I have noticed is that those who move to IP2 very late in the process (more than 110-120 days in) get their PPRs fairly quickly. The rest like me? Your guess is as good as mine!

ishq74

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2017
I wouldn't rely too much on immitracker.. its common knowledge that a lot of the people do not bother to update their status there..
However, I do know that India-India applications do tend to take a longer time to process.. I feel you can hope to get it in August itself.. and proabably applicants from June.. in September..

For now, I am just looking forward to IP2 first.. then will start thinking of PPR..!
I guess it is same for subcontinent-subcontinent applications :confused:

farzinaam

Star Member
Oct 15, 2015
If my job reference letter doesn’t contain my salary ,

but I have my payslip , compensation letter and form 16 tax forms .

Is it okay if I attach it along my employment letter or salary needs to be mentioned in letter ?
You are in the wrong forum mate.. there are other forums discussing pre ITA topics like this.. but yes you can attach the supporting documentation if salary isn't mentioned in your reference letter..

farzinaam

Star Member
Oct 15, 2015
Hey all .can you help me with the following query?

My name in passport : first name : jai singh
Last name : sekhon

My name in degree is : jai singh only

I got my name legally changed and I have an old passport with name only “Jai singh” as well

Do I have to fill yes in the field where it says has the individual known by some other name ?
Again.. wrong forum buddy.. please join other groups discussing pre ITA topics.. but yes you would need to mention your legal name change scenario..

parvez.ali

Star Member
Jul 26, 2018
I self-predicted mine :) as end of July to end of August, and it's looking like that as of now. True what you said about immitracker, but it feels fairly accurate if you closely follow the threads on a regular basis.

P.S. IP1 IP2 is crap. IP2 is supposedly the last stage and I have been in it for about 30-31 days now. How would you predict anything based on it? The only visible pattern that I have noticed is that those who move to IP2 very late in the process (more than 110-120 days in) get their PPRs fairly quickly. The rest like me? Your guess is as good as mine!
You are correct regarding IP1 and IP2. My Aor is June4th and Rprf request july4th. I dont knw which stage I am in as my bg status shows your application is in progress and will contact u once we start ur bg check..

So u mentioned correctly that ip1 ip2 are crap..its different for everyone..for some it gets updated and for some it remains same till ppr..

Vitesze

Dec 15, 2017

A lot of inland applicants like myself automatically went to IP2 after MEP.... I don't believe IP1/IP2 means too much, apart from being an indication someone is working on your application.

zagcollins

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2017
Category........
FSW
A lot of inland applicants like myself automatically went to IP2 after MEP.... I don't believe IP1/IP2 means too much, apart from being an indication someone is working on your application.
Inland applications 'generally' tend to work a bit differently from outland applications.

rahulm1207

Jul 4, 2018
Hi everyone,

I need a little help!

AOR: 26/Jun/2018
FSW-O (India)
MEP-11/Jul/2018
ADR:12/Jul/2018 (PCC)
Uploaded: 12/Jul/2018

Initially the status of document was "uploaded". however, just now when I logged in. It is as follows:

Review of additional documents: We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.

I understand that this is a step and the status changes like this. However, just now I see a new column under the applicant information above the table.

Biometrics:
  • Biometrics Number:
  • Date of Biometrics Enrolment:
  • Expiry Date:
Although the status in table mentions,

Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: We are reviewing the additional documents you provided
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made

Please help! Is it normal? what status is it?

Regards
RM

sur2018

Star Member
Jul 9, 2018
Hi everyone,

I need a little help!

AOR: 26/Jun/2018
FSW-O (India)
MEP-11/Jul/2018
ADR:12/Jul/2018 (PCC)
Uploaded: 12/Jul/2018

Initially the status of document was "uploaded". however, just now when I logged in. It is as follows:

Review of additional documents: We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.

I understand that this is a step and the status changes like this. However, just now I see a new column under the applicant information above the table.

Biometrics:
  • Biometrics Number:
  • Date of Biometrics Enrolment:
  • Expiry Date:
Although the status in table mentions,

Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: We are reviewing the additional documents you provided
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made

Please help! Is it normal? what status is it?

Regards
RM
No need to worry. Canada has rolled out new Biometric requirements from 31st July in phases across the globe. You get this info as highlighted before you login into your profile. It seems they have updated their systems/servers overnight as I was getting error earlier and now my profile is showing same as well.
Mind it that today is 31 July - day of roll out. More info here if you are interested to find who would be affected:
https://www.cicnews.com/2018/07/canadas-new-biometrics-rules-start-july-31-heres-what-you-need-to-know-0710947.html#gs.7Hd0o6o

rahulm1207

Jul 4, 2018
No need to worry. Canada has rolled out new Biometric requirements from 31st July in phases across the globe. You get this info as highlighted before you login into your profile. It seems they have updated their systems/servers overnight as I was getting error earlier and now my profile is showing same as well.
Mind it that today is 31 July - day of roll out. More info here if you are interested to find who would be affected:
https://www.cicnews.com/2018/07/canadas-new-biometrics-rules-start-july-31-heres-what-you-need-to-know-0710947.html#gs.7Hd0o6o
Thanks!

Is it that we need to go to VACs to give biometrics, or we need to wait untill instructed by CIC?

Regards
RM