Mar 4, 2018
Congratulations!!

No idea what happened to mine :(

June 5th AOR, paid RPRF on July 10th and still no update :(

My application is still in IP1

Shruthy

Star Member
Jul 16, 2017
It could be then. Last week we saw people with AOR dates of 1st and 2nd week of June get PPR. Since your AOR is the 3rd week of June it would be in line with what we would expect speed-wise.
Is it... but I am an outland applicant. Applied from India. But my vo is Syndney NS. If it is so, then soon we will all start seeing now fswo people getting their ppr's

Shruthy

Star Member
Jul 16, 2017
Whats your AOR.. and current status?

I too am an FSW-O applicant from India.. June 18 AOR...
Hi Sunil

Aor is June 20 . Currently in ip2 stage. Yesterday I received a ghost update, was checking here in the group to make sure.

Did you enquire about your vo and status. It takes time for fswo applicants.Currently they have issued ppr's to inland and people applying from US.

sunil238

Star Member
May 7, 2018
Also, any idea on how long IP1 lasts on an average for FSW-O applicants from India...
I know it is case specific, but I feel my application isn't one of the complicated ones.. there is a good chance it could get processed within the average processing time boundaries..

zagcollins

Champion Member
Sep 9, 2017
Category........
FSW
Is it... but I am an outland applicant. Applied from India. But my vo is Syndney NS. If it is so, then soon we will all start seeing now fswo people getting their ppr's
don't fret much, keep yourself busy. June AoRs are barely 30-60 days into the process. My AoR is from the first half of April and yet no PPR. The % of April AoRs with PPR from India-India (country of residence + citizenship) is approximately at 20% (myimmitracker) which tells you the entire story. The upside is most of this same lot from January-February are past the IRCC's 80% in 6 months mark.

P.S.: Expect significant movement September onwards, with a surge in October. There will of course be those who'll get it earlier than the rest, but they'll barely account for 1/5th or 1/4th of the applicant population.

Reactions: linda85

sunil238

Star Member
May 7, 2018
Hi Sunil

Aor is June 20 . Currently in ip2 stage. Yesterday I received a ghost update, was checking here in the group to make sure.

Did you enquire about your vo and status. It takes time for fswo applicants.Currently they have issued ppr's to inland and people applying from US.
I am still in IPI (since July 3rd)..
Yet to inquire about VO, but I think I will do that today..

Since when have you been in IP2?

Shruthy

Star Member
Jul 16, 2017
don't fret much, keep yourself busy. June AoRs are barely 30-60 days into the process. My AoR is from the first half of April and yet no PPR. The % of April AoRs with PPR from India-India (country of residence + citizenship) is approximately at 20% (myimmitracker) which tells you the entire story. The upside is most of this same lot from January-February are past the IRCC's 80% in 6 months mark.

P.S.: Expect significant movement September onwards, with a surge in October. There will of course be those who'll get it earlier than the rest, but they'll barely account for 1/5th or 1/4th of the applicant population.

Yes yes... true. Also it would be case specific. No one can say on what basis they issue ppr's

sunil238

Star Member
May 7, 2018
Thanks a lot. Waiting by hoping a good news

I wouldn't rely too much on immitracker.. its common knowledge that a lot of the people do not bother to update their status there..
However, I do know that India-India applications do tend to take a longer time to process.. I feel you can hope to get it in August itself.. and proabably applicants from June.. in September..

For now, I am just looking forward to IP2 first.. then will start thinking of PPR..!