+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

Nlehal

Star Member
Jan 31, 2017
I can totally understand that but being stressed is not worth it. I have been there and I can tell you just keep yourself busy. Just keep a track of this forum and what other timeline are posted (similar to your category)

This is really helpful

Jaskiran Kapoor

May 2, 2018
I can totally understand that but being stressed is not worth it. I have been there and I can tell you just keep yourself busy. Just keep a track of this forum and what other timeline are posted (similar to your category)

This is really helpful
Thanks for your support !!! In which stage are you ?

Nlehal

Star Member
Jan 31, 2017
Thanks for your support !!! In which stage are you ?
You’re welcome. I got my PR last year. I just came here to see what’s going on And as I told you this forum helped me a lot. I tried calling Cic first but they had the same answer everytime. Then I started tracking this group and it was more helpful.

farzinaam

Star Member
Oct 15, 2015
Hi Guys,need your assistance.

CRS- 472, FSW-o-India.

ITA- 23rd May

AOR- 4th July.

My consultant uploaded my application and I cannot my application, as my consultant told me he cannot give ID and password as there are many other applications uploaded through his ID.
Now, due to family urgency he is not visiting his office and doesn't have any update on my application. He is reliable, so I have no doubt on his intentions. But at the same time I want to know the update.

Can I check it from somewhere? Can I call on any number from India? Kindly assist.
Jaskiran.. you can call up cic using Skype or Hangouts.. go till where you enter your application number Exxxxxxx.. and then the ivr voice will narrate to you your status.. no need to press 0 and talk to the agent afterwards.. at least you'll know which stage your application is..

farzinaam

Star Member
Oct 15, 2015
How do you mean? What if IRCC call him by the landline for verification of my working experience, he wont be there to answer the phone.
Dude. I read somewhere ircc doesn't conduct background checks themselves.. they have a tie up with a 3rd party.. this 3rd party who does hundreds of background checks daily must've experienced similar situations many times and they know how to go about it.. don't worry..

Jaskiran Kapoor

May 2, 2018
Jaskiran.. you can call up cic using Skype or Hangouts.. go till where you enter your application number Exxxxxxx.. and then the ivr voice will narrate to you your status.. no need to press 0 and talk to the agent afterwards.. at least you'll know which stage your application is..
Thanks mate!!!

What should i dial on skype ? I have no idea at all.

solid daddy

Star Member
Dec 11, 2017
Lahore
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
22-06-2018
IELTS Request
L8 R9 W7.5 S7
Just called cic...was told that my file is in Ottawa and eligibility is recommended pass...my aor is June 22 fsw Outland...can anyone help me what "eligibility recommended pass" actually means...my bg check is yet to start

northern sunshine

Mar 22, 2017
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-06-2018
AOR Received.
12-06-2018
Med's Done....
02-06-2018
Passport Req..
26-07-2018
LANDED..........
23-02-2019
Just called cic...was told that my file is in Ottawa and eligibility is recommended pass...my aor is June 22 fsw Outland...can anyone help me what "eligibility recommended pass" actually means...my bg check is yet to start
I believe that means that the first analyst has reviewed your file and made the recommendation that you should be approved based on the provided documentation. An officer will review your file next and determine whether they agree with the recommendation or not, along with initiating the background check.

Reactions: solid daddy

parvez.ali

Star Member
Jul 26, 2018
For most of us bg status shows yet to start. My Aor is 4th June and RPRF request 4th July. CIC doesnt update regularly. Wats ur country of residence.

sid1987

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
ottawa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19-06-2018
AOR Received.
19-06-2018
Passport Req..
25 -07-2018
VISA ISSUED...
01-08-2018
LANDED..........
04-08-2018
I believe that means that the first analyst has reviewed your file and made the recommendation that you should be approved based on the provided documentation. An officer will review your file next and determine whether they agree with the recommendation or not, along with initiating the background check.
exactly and then you goes in IP2...

solid daddy

Star Member
Dec 11, 2017
Lahore
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
22-06-2018
IELTS Request
L8 R9 W7.5 S7
Pakistan
For most of us bg status shows yet to start. My Aor is 4th June and RPRF request 4th July. CIC doesnt update regularly. Wats ur country of residence.

Last edited:

shishirkona

Jul 20, 2018
My AOR is June 3 but I am not getting any updates since June 27 when I got the how to get a job in Canada message. No ADR. No request for RPRF fee which was didn’t pay upfront.

Param90

Star Member
Jul 18, 2018
Hi all,

Any suggestions on requesting GCMS notes? Or do you want me to wait further more?

My timeline
AOR - Jun 1st
Medicals - Jun 13th
IP1 - Jun 13th
No update after that.
Called upto CIC twice and got the same update as my eligibility is in 'Recommended Pass' and processing at Motreal Office.

Thanks.