gagandeeprana

Star Member
Jul 30, 2018
Category........
AOR Received.
22-06-2018
Med's Request
07-07-2018
Could you add me to the whatsapp group +919888903691 Thank you ! and best of luck

manuchackofrancis1990

May 21, 2018
Hey,
After a long wait when finally I managed to talk to a CIC agent via call, they just told me what exactly was mentioned online and hardly any extra details. But when i inquired about my VO they mentioned it is at Sydney (Nova Scotia). I heard this office visa processes their files slower compared to other VO is canada....and the immitracker also showed the same...is it true?? Now i am a bit worried :( !!! My AOR is 19th June and MEP/IP1 on july 5th...no update since then...as the cases are happening soon past 3-4 months i was expecting to get a PPR by at least end of september...now is there any chances for the same!!

farzinaam

Star Member
Oct 15, 2015
Hey,
After a long wait when finally I managed to talk to a CIC agent via call, they just told me what exactly was mentioned online and hardly any extra details. But when i inquired about my VO they mentioned it is at Sydney (Nova Scotia). I heard this office visa processes their files slower compared to other VO is canada....and the immitracker also showed the same...is it true?? Now i am a bit worried :( !!! My AOR is 19th June and MEP/IP1 on july 5th...no update since then...as the cases are happening soon past 3-4 months i was expecting to get a PPR by at least end of september...now is there any chances for the same!!
You can hope for the best.. but no one can actually predict how fast or slow an application would be processed at cic.. keep your fingers crossed like rest of us FSWO applicants..

Chahal82

Jul 12, 2017
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
06-03-2018
Nomination.....
25-05-2018
AOR Received.
26-06-2018
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
24-05-2018
Anyone got status updates during Saturdays or Sunday ??
Was wondering does CIC people even work on weekends...:confused::confused:

tottiren

Mar 21, 2018
Beijing
Category........
PNP
Hi, guys, my supervisor who signed my work experience reference letter will be leaving. His mobile is still the same, but he wont on his desk to answer the landline. Shall I inform IRCC? How? thanks.

farzinaam

Star Member
Oct 15, 2015
Anyone got status updates during Saturdays or Sunday ??
Was wondering does CIC people even work on weekends...:confused::confused:
They don't.. it's just that their batch update jobs might be running late and hence some people get an update on Saturday/ during odd timings..

Jaskiran Kapoor

May 2, 2018
Hi Guys,need your assistance.

CRS- 472, FSW-o-India.

ITA- 23rd May

AOR- 4th July.

My consultant uploaded my application and I cannot my application, as my consultant told me he cannot give ID and password as there are many other applications uploaded through his ID.
Now, due to family urgency he is not visiting his office and doesn't have any update on my application. He is reliable, so I have no doubt on his intentions. But at the same time I want to know the update.

Can I check it from somewhere? Can I call on any number from India? Kindly assist.

Nlehal

Star Member
Jan 31, 2017
Hi Guys,need your assistance.

CRS- 472, FSW-o-India.

ITA- 23rd May

AOR- 4th July.

My consultant uploaded my application and I cannot my application, as my consultant told me he cannot give ID and password as there are many other applications uploaded through his ID.
Now, due to family urgency he is not visiting his office and doesn't have any update on my application. He is reliable, so I have no doubt on his intentions. But at the same time I want to know the update.

Can I check it from somewhere? Can I call on any number from India? Kindly assist.

I guess you can wait for a while before checking on your application. It’s too early and if you call them They get bit annoyed. Also you have couple of months for the final decision. Checking so early and everytime will give you more stress..

Jaskiran Kapoor

May 2, 2018
I guess you can wait for a while before checking on your application. It’s too early and if you call them They get bit annoyed. Also you have couple of months for the final decision. Checking so early and everytime will give you more stress..
Yes, but I can see many have atleast got their MEP done. I am really curious and worried though.