+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

arpitasnow

Star Member
Oct 24, 2017
Hello All,

Can anyone suggest if Ontario PNP candidate's file for PPR takes comparatively lesser time for processing or is it the usual 5-6 months duration on an average?

kanu

Feb 26, 2015
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hello Guys,

I have been following this thread and finally got the courage to sign up and report my progress :D. I'm CEC inland.

AOR - June 20th.
MEP - July 6th.
ADR - July 12th
Additional document submitted - July 17th.

Current Status:
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical: results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background: check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I wish you all the best :)
What additional documents were asked for, if you don't mind telling?

engray

Champion Member
Jul 20, 2018
What additional documents were asked for, if you don't mind telling?
kanu,
The Marriage certificate translation that I provided did not have the dates in the Gregorian calendar (I know, I know, I have submitted this translation in past applications (Study/work etc.) I provided a LOE and a new translation from a certified translator in Canada.

Reactions: kanu

linda85

Jun 20, 2018
Canada
Category........
FSW
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
20-06-2018
Doc's Request.
23-06-2018
AOR Received.
20-06-2018
Med's Done....
21-06-2018
Review of additional documents changed to "Not Applicable" today from "We are reviewing the additional additional documents" :) I wonder if that means they're done looking at the additional documents :D
when did you submit your additional documents?Mine since July 6-7 says we are reviewing additional documents provided:(

linda85

Jun 20, 2018
Canada
Category........
FSW
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
20-06-2018
Doc's Request.
23-06-2018
AOR Received.
20-06-2018
Med's Done....
21-06-2018
I feel ur anxiety man... I am inland applicant its been like in IP2 since 14
yeaa.. I can understand .. specially after talking to CIC agent. he said all done and final security in process . ( I am Canada Inland), I am like god, this wait is painful
@sid1987 whats your AOR?Category if you don't mind me asking?

linda85

Jun 20, 2018
Canada
Category........
FSW
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
20-06-2018
Doc's Request.
23-06-2018
AOR Received.
20-06-2018
Med's Done....
21-06-2018
Hello Guys,

I have been following this thread and finally got the courage to sign up and report my progress :D. I'm CEC inland.

AOR - June 20th.
MEP - July 6th.
ADR - July 12th
Additional document submitted - July 17th.

Current Status:
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical: results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background: check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I wish you all the best :)
Welcome and thanks for sharing your profile, we have same aor and im inland;)

zedell

Apr 20, 2016
Hello All,

Can anyone suggest if Ontario PNP candidate's file for PPR takes comparatively lesser time for processing or is it the usual 5-6 months duration on an average?
As a trend, PNP takes less time because the eligibility checks aren't as detailed.

macaly7

Jan 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
Review of additional documents changed to "Not Applicable" today from "We are reviewing the additional additional documents" :) I wonder if that means they're done looking at the additional documents :D
My documents changed to NA on July 5th and nothing since then.

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
AOR 20th June
MEP/IP2 5th July and waiting.....
Indian national residing in Spain.
Not sure what the visa office would be. As per the tracker there is only 1 person from Spain with VO Ottawa. Any idea if it would be Ottawa?
Refreshing Gmail has become my part time job :D
When you are bored with Paella switch to gmail refresh :D:D

Reactions: JenineJac

Vitesze

Dec 15, 2017
On July 16 I got MEP and received an ADR for my Police Clearance (which I uploaded on the same day)
Today (July 20) the status changed from "The additional documents have been uploaded" to "We are reviewing the additional documents you provided"

Looks like they're making progress with my application! :D

Y@$h

Nov 13, 2017
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
14-06-2018
Med's Done....
04-06-2018
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
25-09-2020
VISA ISSUED...
TBD
LANDED..........
TBD
After making numerous selections on IVR, I am finally placed in IRCC call center queue. Wanted to know what questions they might ask for verification. Don't want to miss this chance of talking to the agent :D

monbear

Star Member
Nov 23, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
16-11-2018
After making numerous selections on IVR, I am finally placed in IRCC call center queue. Wanted to know what questions they might ask for verification. Don't want to miss this chance of talking to the agent :D
They asked me the following questions:

1. what stream I applied under and if it was paper-based or on-line through Express Entry.
2. date I submitted the application
3. If I applied inside or outside of Canada
4. Full Name of PA
5. Confirm contact numbers and address

shishirkona

Jul 20, 2018
Hi,

AOR: June 3
MEP: June 14
IP1: June 15
BG status after MEP was NA between June 14 and 15
June 27: got a message in my account about How to get a job in Canada.

No ADR requests. But no movement since June 27. Should I be worried?