+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

grkr8055

Apr 9, 2018
Hi everyone

How did you know you pass the medical exam? IRCC will send an email to inform you or we have to check the account every day?
My agent submitted my pr application on June 21. I didn’t get any update from my agent so far. I saw some people who submitted the application later than me already passed their medical exam. This makes me nervous.
I want to know how to check my status. Thanks everyone!
Hi if u know ur application number u can call 1 888-242-2100 to know the status of ur application. It is an automated recording which reads the status steps that are visible in ur online account

Reactions: Tiff065

hypervariate

Jul 10, 2018
R10 usually only takes a couple of hrs for the program assistant unless there is a request for Additional document. it is passed the same day as medicals for 90% of cases.
Thanks for that info. However, I assumed that IP1 only involves R10. If R10 is usually short I suppose my assumption was wrong given the average number of days an application stays in IP1. Do you know what else happens during IP1?

Vitesze

Dec 15, 2017
I got a new message on my profile, regarding "looking for a job in Canada".

Is this part of any step?
Everyone gets it as soon as they receive an ITA (or get AOR)? It contains some information about the Job Bank, but it's just meant as a helping hand for new immigrants (in practice, I don't believe anyone ever manages to land jobs through that system)

Vitesze

Dec 15, 2017
Hi everyone

How did you know you pass the medical exam? IRCC will send an email to inform you or we have to check the account every day?
My agent submitted my pr application on June 21. I didn’t get any update from my agent so far. I saw some people who submitted the application later than me already passed their medical exam. This makes me nervous.
I want to know how to check my status. Thanks everyone!
You won't be notified - you'll have to check your application manually, and wait until it states "You passed the Medical Exam". Today, they have been approving the Medical Exams of people with an AOR date of June 29. If your AOR date is June 21, either they simply are taking a little bit longer, or (likely) your agent isn't checking the update for you.

You can ask your agent to check this for you, or log in to your account yourself.

Reactions: Tiff065

Vitesze

Dec 15, 2017
Thanks for that info. However, I assumed that IP1 only involves R10. If R10 is usually short I suppose my assumption was wrong given the average number of days an application stays in IP1. Do you know what else happens during IP1?
I believe the Police Clearance(s) may also be verified in IP1? I've read this in a few posts.

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
in IP1 usually
R10
medical - pass
criminality (PCC) - recommended pass or verification needed
eligibility(ielts, eca, reference letters, proof of funds) - recommended pass or verification needed

in IP2
all above recommended pass or verification needed will be finalized or additional verification are done. background check will start (security)

Reactions: metabug

sunil238

Star Member
May 7, 2018
May be I am being a little paranoid.. but will still ask this question..

My graduation is B.E. (Bachelor of Engineering) and post grad is PGDM.

I had lost my original B.E. degree certificate and had got a duplicate certificate issued by the university. This duplicate certificate clearly mentions that its a duplicate. It also does not have the date of issue of original certificate or the actual month/year of passing. It only has the new date of issue (date on which duplicate certificate was issued).
No issues with my PGM degree.

My ECA report from WES is clean and clearly identifies my education at grad and post grad level correctly.

I have uploaded the duplicate degree certificate for BE, original for PGDM and also the ECA report. At the time of submission, I did not think of it as a major issue and hence did not care to explain in LOE. But, this wait is making me paranoid.

Would this duplicate degree certificate for BE be a problem because of the date (date of issue of original certificate or the actual month/year of passing not present in this certificate)?? If so.. what should I do now...?

Vivu

Feb 20, 2018
May be I am being a little paranoid.. but will still ask this question..

My graduation is B.E. (Bachelor of Engineering) and post grad is PGDM.

I had lost my original B.E. degree certificate and had got a duplicate certificate issued by the university. This duplicate certificate clearly mentions that its a duplicate. It also does not have the date of issue of original certificate or the actual month/year of passing. It only has the new date of issue (date on which duplicate certificate was issued).
No issues with my PGM degree.

My ECA report from WES is clean and clearly identifies my education at grad and post grad level correctly.

I have uploaded the duplicate degree certificate for BE, original for PGDM and also the ECA report. At the time of submission, I did not think of it as a major issue and hence did not care to explain in LOE. But, this wait is making me paranoid.

Would this duplicate degree certificate for BE be a problem because of the date (date of issue of original certificate or the actual month/year of passing not present in this certificate)?? If so.. what should I do now...?
I dont think it will be a problem. Anyhow you will be claiming points for masters. Same is with me but I lost my MBA 2nd semester marksheet and it mentions duplicate with new date of issue. I have submitted it and what else we can do apart from waiting.

Ronja5200

Feb 21, 2018
Denmark
NOC Code......
I dont think it will be a problem. Anyhow you will be claiming points for masters. Same is with me but I lost my MBA 2nd semester marksheet and it mentions duplicate with new date of issue. I have submitted it and what else we can do apart from waiting.
I agree with Vivu. I'm not an expert, but I don't think it will be a problem either.

Reactions: Vivu and sunil238

sunil238

Star Member
May 7, 2018
I was wondering if I should a upload another LOE through webform.. would that be too much??

singhabhineet

Star Member
Mar 12, 2015
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
02/08/2018
Med's Done....
14 Jun 2018
Hi Guys

Got my ITA in the second draw in June.

I have been arranging for all the documents and i have a few doubts:

1. I had applied in NOC 3012 (Registered Nurse) since I am a registered nurse in India, however, it was only after ITA that I realized that all my work experience is in NOC 4012 as i have only taught in nursing colleges where it is mandatory to be a registered nurse in India. Both NOC codes fall under category "A". I have mentioned in the eAPR and will include a LOI mentioning the same. Is this ok?

2. During my medical exams, they found sugar in my urine exam. A re exam was conducted (results to which I can't access) along with serum Creatinine test (which was normal). Will this be an issue? I never knew about my elevated sugar levels and have got it checked later and found out that I maybe a pre diabetic (surprise surprise)

3. I intend to move to Canada with my spouse and all our funds are in her name. Is it ok if I ask her for an affidavit stating that she is ok with me using the funds or should I convert the account into a joint account?

4. My work experience is from two colleges, both aren't very famous and although legitimate, being from a small town, are smaller. My employment is genuine and will receive positive response if verified (they don't really check their emails regularly so they will respond a little late).

What are my chances???

Thank you guys in advance!