+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

jmelk

May 9, 2018
So... I took the data from immitracker since the beginning of March and filtered it by only FSW-O and PNP-O applicants based in the US who have indicated that their BGS made it to IP2. That doesn't leave a ton of cases (n = 62), and even less when you consider how many don't provide dates for IP1 and/or IP2 (n = 35 after removing these). Nevertheless, I entered the provided dates in manually and looked at the number of days it took these applicants to move from IP1 to IP2 where dates were available.

Since early May, US-based outland applicants who are or were in IP2 have moved from IP1 to IP2 in 6-17 days (Q1 = 12 days; Q3 = 14 days).
AORs from before this (I arbitrarily chose May 7) ranged from 7 to 111 days (Q1 = 19 days; Q3 = 58 days).

Keep in mind that more recent AORs will appear to have an artificially low number of days from IP1-IP2 because a lot of cases just haven't moved to IP2 yet, so we're missing their data points. We are essentially only seeing the "best" of cases. However, IRCC may also be working on their efficiency, so perhaps we can hope for shorter processing times. :)

Update your immitracker cases!!!!!!!
This is awesome! Thanks!

Any analysis on going from IP2 to PPR for U.S. residents/citizens?

northern sunshine

Mar 22, 2017
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-06-2018
AOR Received.
12-06-2018
Med's Done....
02-06-2018
Passport Req..
26-07-2018
LANDED..........
23-02-2019
This is awesome! Thanks!

Any analysis on going from IP2 to PPR for U.S. residents/citizens?
I was curious and looked at that, too, but there is not as much to pull from, so I went back in and looked at PPR data for US FSW-O since the start of the year. I wish I could just export from immitracker, because it would save me a lot of time and effort. :p I also had to figure out how to get the tracker to show me only cases with IP2 dates, which I was able to get by setting the ending IP2 date to today's date but leaving the start date blank.

To be totally, painfully honest, I meant to look at all outland applicants but realized too late that I was in the FSW-O subtracker, and by that time I already had all my filters on and didn't want to redo it all... so, this applies just to FSW-O with APR starting Jan 1, 2018. The range was 0-119 days (n=62), with 15 of these cases receiving PPR on the same date as IP2. As a result, Q1 = 1 day and Q3 = 41 days. The majority of cases (23 of 28) with available data and AORs after 2/21/2018 are same-date or single digits. Of the single digits, the average was 6 days.

My interpretation is that it either takes a lot of time or a little time and very rarely in between. Lol.

Whew, time to go home. :)

Reactions: american_dream

macaly7

Jan 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
It was directed at everyone, haha. I know you've been updating yours!
Yeah actually I see many profiles with no mention of IP1 and IP2. I am under the name "dream"
I feel we may be stuck in IP1 for a long time. I read somewhere that they contact every country you've visited in the past 10 years. That 20+ countries including 5 PCCs, and 4 years in Canada.
We're under hbsingh

Reactions: Vivu

lrajthilak

Aug 23, 2017
Bellevue
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-06-2018
Doc's Request.
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
25-04-2018
Med's Request
27-03-2018
Med's Done....
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
01-08-2018
VISA ISSUED...
13-08-2018

MaximilianM

May 15, 2018
Just got an update!!!!!! FIRST UPDATE SO VERY EXCITED.

AOR: June 26th.
MEP Passed: 11th July.
Best feeling, me yesterday. Since our AoRs are so late in the month, everyone else in the thread has already been there, done that haha

akila868

Jul 25, 2017
Can anyone share templates for the following Affidavits,

1. Marriage Certificate translation
2. Same name confirmation
3. To use funds from Spouse (without restriction)

Thanks in advance.

MaximilianM

May 15, 2018
getting married.. brings your score down by more or less 20 to 25 points. if you want a Lum sum idea. Thats why you have things like ECA for spouse, IELTS etc to makeup for that loss of points. For example my case.

points without wife: 429

with wife : 407

but I had job offer with LMIA+work permit =457
I must be the only one where my wife actually increased my score. 416 if I were single, 443 as married (draw cutoff was 441 when selected). No relatives in Canada or work experience in Canada. Must be because of her age, education, and highest IELTS.

phoenixsong

Star Member
Feb 14, 2018
I must be the only one where my wife actually increased my score. 416 if I were single, 443 as married (draw cutoff was 441 when selected). No relatives in Canada or work experience in Canada. Must be because of her age, education, and highest IELTS.
Ours is similar.

Without Hubby - my score was 418
With Hubby we got 448!

:)

Reactions: Y@$h

kmshah

Mar 4, 2018
dude , if u have exp.. it will be fine.. or get in touch with me.. send me a message and I will send u my email... my company is Ottawa based . That actually relieved from proof of funds (valid offer+work permit) still I gave them all that..
Looks like a lot of people would like to get in touch with you! Is it alright if I send you a message? My NOC is also within IT field and this is a great opportunity to network and connect @sid1987

Reactions: ishq74

kmshah

Mar 4, 2018
AOR: June 5th, 2018
Medicals Passed: June 19th, 2018
Current Background Check Status: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
RPRF request: July 5th, 2018
Review of additional documents: We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.

(FSW-O, USA. Country of birth: India)

rahulm1207

Jul 4, 2018
Hi,

AOR: 26/Jun/2018
MEP:11/Jul/2018
ADR: 11/Jul/2018 and uploaded on 12/July/2018

Current Status:
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents We need additional documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Can anyone tell

1. When I have already uploaded the additional document that was requested (i.e. PCC), then status still shows as there is a need of additional documents. Why?
2. Does the request of additional document delays the process?
3. What is current status level. Is it IP1 or IP2?

Thanks

Ronja5200

Feb 21, 2018
Denmark
NOC Code......
Hi,

AOR: 26/Jun/2018
MEP:11/Jul/2018
ADR: 11/Jul/2018 and uploaded on 12/July/2018

Current Status:
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents We need additional documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Can anyone tell

1. When I have already uploaded the additional document that was requested (i.e. PCC), then status still shows as there is a need of additional documents. Why?
2. Does the request of additional document delays the process?
3. What is current status level. Is it IP1 or IP2?

Thanks
1. It will take a day or two. For some it takes longer :)
2. I think it does, unfortunately. But should only delay it by a few weeks.
3. You are in IP1

sur2018

Star Member
Jul 9, 2018
I feel we may be stuck in IP1 for a long time. I read somewhere that they contact every country you've visited in the past 10 years. That 20+ countries including 5 PCCs, and 4 years in Canada.
We're under hbsingh
Do you have link for this info? That would be nightmare scenario as I have visited 35+ countries :-( . On positive side, none in the conflict zones!

ITA received: May 9th, 2018
PR application submitted: June 9th, 2018
AOR received: June 9th, 2018
Medicals Passed: June 25th, 2018
Current Background Check Status: IP1 - June 27th, 2018
Stream: FSW-O