AOR Received.
12-06-2018
Med's Done....
02-06-2018
Passport Req..
26-07-2018
LANDED..........
23-02-2019
Doesn't seem to be any order in which applications are transitioning from IP1 to IP2..... what do you think?
The only order I've seen is that applicants who are already in Canada get to IP2 very early on (sometimes going straight to IP2 after MEP). Everyone else... no idea. I think after MEP, everyone's case is very different and their timelines are unique to their situation.

Reactions: Y@$h

rohitpahwa

Star Member
Jan 3, 2018
Rohit, I would suggest you to make 2 different letter of references one for your roles in India and the other for your roles in US.
With that being said, I would suggest for each role, highlight start date and end date followed by job responsibilities

in your online form, you should create separate entries for India and US role.
Lets say you started as a sales executive and subsequent promotion you grew up to Sales Manager role. Now these two roles usually have same NOC. For some of these scenarios you can keep 1 entry and in the job title you can mention Sales Executive further on to Regional Sales Manager. Start date and end have to be provide from the start date of the sales executive role and end date will be the one you finished your regional sales manager role.

This I mentioned from the way the my lawyer filled up my online application form.
Thanks Man. I am getting two separate letters from India and US roles.

For india role, i've held three position, Associate Software Engineer, Software Engineer, Sr. Software Engineer.All 3 with same NOC. so i am thinking of using one 1 entry in form and employer letter mentioning roles and responsibilities for each designation. i wil mention the duration of each role in a table in letter and salary of each. is that fine?

i know for india and US, i have to make different entries in form

sid1987

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
ottawa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19-06-2018
AOR Received.
19-06-2018
Passport Req..
25 -07-2018
VISA ISSUED...
01-08-2018
LANDED..........
04-08-2018
again I am in Canada moved from us.

rohitpahwa

Star Member
Jan 3, 2018
@rohitpahwa

One of the things they will be doing is cross-reference the "duties/responsibilities" listed on your letter of reference, with the NOC-code that you entered. If that information is significantly mismatching, it's possible for them to reject that work experience. The best ways of doing this:
* One letter of reference, containing all positions you held, and for each of them seperately a list of duties/responsibilities
* Four different letter of references, one for each position​

I would discourage one letter of reference with a list of duties/responsibilities that cover everything, as it creates confusion and it creates extra work for the VO to match everything up. If two or more positions you held have the same NOC-code, you can probably just merge it together. In either case, you should have it listed when you started each position and where you were based (India/US)

Thanks Man. I wouldnt be able to get letter for each designation separatly.

For india role, i've held three position, Associate Software Engineer, Software Engineer, Sr. Software Engineer.All 3 with same NOC. so i am thinking of using one 1 entry in form and employer letter mentioning roles and responsibilities for each designation individually in a single letter. i wil mention the duration of each role in a table in letter and salary of each upfront too and then responsibilities in detail. is that fine?

sid1987

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
ottawa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19-06-2018
AOR Received.
19-06-2018
Passport Req..
25 -07-2018
VISA ISSUED...
01-08-2018
LANDED..........
04-08-2018
Thanks Man. I am getting two separate letters from India and US roles.

For india role, i've held three position, Associate Software Engineer, Software Engineer, Sr. Software Engineer.All 3 with same NOC. so i am thinking of using one 1 entry in form and employer letter mentioning roles and responsibilities for each designation. i wil mention the duration of each role in a table in letter and salary of each. is that fine?

i know for india and US, i have to make different entries in form

I was in same firm in India and US for quite a bit. So the company will give you 1 letter of relief and also also skill letter. Thats how all Indian MNCs work if its a big one. Now you can use the same ., along with LOE and US paytsubs and Indian pay stubs. But two different entries

rohitpahwa

Star Member
Jan 3, 2018
I was in same firm in India and US for quite a bit. So the company will give you 1 letter of relief and also also skill letter. Thats how all Indian MNCs work if its a big one. Now you can use the same ., along with LOE and US paytsubs and Indian pay stubs. But two different entries
Yes thats what i was thinking, My confusion is tenure in india where i held three designations but all in same NOC. Should i put it in one entry only, the whole indian tenure?

sid1987

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
ottawa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19-06-2018
AOR Received.
19-06-2018
Passport Req..
25 -07-2018
VISA ISSUED...
01-08-2018
LANDED..........
04-08-2018
Yes thats what i was thinking, My confusion is tenure in india where i held three designations but all in same NOC. Should i put it in one entry only, the whole indian tenure?
dude I assure you.. stupid Indian MNC will not give 3 letters for 3 positions. So pick your last one, because thats the one they are gonna give ya

Chef-de-Bureau

Star Member
Jul 26, 2016
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa (?)
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-06-2018
AOR Received.
02-06-2018
Yay, Looks like I'm in IP2 as well (and they're reviewing my ADR):

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We are reviewing the additional documents you provided. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

fleurspeaks19

Star Member
May 11, 2018
Category........
PNP
Yay, Looks like I'm in IP2 as well (and they're reviewing my ADR):

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results
Review of additional documents We are reviewing the additional documents you provided. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
What was the status for "Review of additional documents" before?

EbenGp

Jun 13, 2018
It's not silly, we all have been there at some point :). This post should answer most of your questions.

Post-AOR Step by Step
Thanks now it makes sense, so now we all wait patiently, our application was pretty straight forward so hopefully it all makes sense to them, my only struggle so far was uploading a 125 page pdf and make it 4mb

Vitesze

Dec 15, 2017
Thanks Man. I wouldnt be able to get letter for each designation separatly.

For india role, i've held three position, Associate Software Engineer, Software Engineer, Sr. Software Engineer.All 3 with same NOC. so i am thinking of using one 1 entry in form and employer letter mentioning roles and responsibilities for each designation individually in a single letter. i wil mention the duration of each role in a table in letter and salary of each upfront too and then responsibilities in detail. is that fine?
If it's the same NOC code, then you should be able to just get one letter of reference, with one set of duties/responsibilities, but mention that you officially held three positions all with the same NOC-code (it's very common for people to move from a Jr. to Sr. position within a company without a big shift in duties and they know this)

With my previous reply I was assuming you held several considerably different positions.