AOR Received.
12-06-2018
Med's Done....
02-06-2018
Passport Req..
26-07-2018
LANDED..........
23-02-2019
I just got one e-mail the day after my meds passed. Nothing had changed on my app, so it was either a ghost update, or just an update about the meds passing that got to me a day late.
The notification emails, if you even get them (I haven't), seem to come notoriously late in most cases.

Reactions: Option Paralysis

northern sunshine

Mar 22, 2017
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-06-2018
AOR Received.
12-06-2018
Med's Done....
02-06-2018
Passport Req..
26-07-2018
LANDED..........
23-02-2019
I put my building number in the street number field. Is this incorrect? How can I change this if it's incorrect?
Using an example to illustrate: if you live at "350 West Street", your street number would be 350 and West Street would be the street name. Building number, house number, and street number all usually refer to that number that comes before the street name. Some places don't use street numbers and just name their buildings, in which case some people choose to put "0" or "N/A" in the street number part. My boyfriend and I both thought it was really weird to put the street number separate from the street name and to make it mandatory. We've never seen anyone do it that way before.

cic86

Star Member
Feb 26, 2018
Using an example to illustrate: if you live at "350 West Street", your street number would be 350 and West Street would be the street name. Building number, house number, and street number all usually refer to that number that comes before the street name. Some places don't use street numbers and just name their buildings, in which case some people choose to put "0" or "N/A" in the street number part. My boyfriend and I both thought it was really weird to put the street number separate from the street name and to make it mandatory. We've never seen anyone do it that way before.
If the address is 470 Main street, Apt 115, Chicago. What should go in street number and street name if the building number is 470?

northern sunshine

Mar 22, 2017
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-06-2018
AOR Received.
12-06-2018
Med's Done....
02-06-2018
Passport Req..
26-07-2018
LANDED..........
23-02-2019
If the address is 470 Main street, Apt 115, Chicago. What should go in street number and street name if the building number is 470?
I forget what fields they provide, but if I were filling out the form with that information, I would put 470 as the street number. There should be another line (usually below street name) for apartment/suite where you'd put "Apt 115".

Reactions: monbear

overmars34

Jun 13, 2018
Just took a look at the June AOR tracker. Couldn't even imagine how freaked out I would be if I saw somebody get PPR already (not that I don't hope everybody gets theirs within a month)... Good luck everybody!

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
Just took a look at the June AOR tracker. Couldn't even imagine how freaked out I would be if I saw somebody get PPR already (not that I don't hope everybody gets theirs within a month)... Good luck everybody!
I've seen ppl get ppr in 20 to 30 days,so it's not in the realm of impossible.

farzinaam

Star Member
Oct 15, 2015
yeah.. totally agree.. but as rightly said by navinball, people have got their PPR within a month as well.. I am also wondering if everybody is updating the tracker regularly.. i see so many entries which have not even passed the meds.. wondering if the people who filled it in, never came back to update it..

tristonz

Star Member
Feb 5, 2018
AOR 27th June.
Profile is currently showing following..

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Not applicable.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Micky345

Champion Member
Dec 2, 2017
AOR 27th June.
Profile is currently showing following..

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Not applicable.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
That’s what you see at first before medical is passed. It’s correct, don’t worry.

After around 2-4 weeks it would be updated to medical passed and background check in progress.

Reactions: tristonz

Vitesze

Dec 15, 2017
I submitted my application and received my AOR today (June 29).

Nationality: the Netherlands
Country of Residence: Canada
Stream: CEC
No Provincial Nomination
Not applying with any spouse or dependents

I took my Medical yesterday, so I will probably have to wait a couple of business days before the results are even available yet to CIC.

Wish my luck! :)

EDIT: For the record, I'm already living and working in BC on a work permit