+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

wonderingnomad

Nov 13, 2018
Brother, I understand your frustration. There must be a reason for the hold. Do you mind sharing when was your last gcms generated (if any) and what was in it?

What did the agent tell you when you last called?
I didn't apply notes before. Last time when I called the agent said everything looks good and it's recommended pass just have to wait. :D emailed ralph too got reply that eligibility is recommended pass and BG in progress and security not started. I was even never asked for additional doc...

Reactions: mathansri

Prashant86_2000

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
17-06-2018
I didn't apply notes before. Last time when I called the agent said everything looks good and it's recommended pass just have to wait. :D emailed ralph too got reply that eligibility is recommended pass and BG in progress and security not started. I was even never asked for additional doc...
Yeah, my suggestion is please wait for GCMS. You will get a lot more clarity.

AB__IND

Star Member
Nov 18, 2018
Guys, my earnest request. Please call only after you complete 6 months. As you know, everytime you interact, it gets recorded.

Why give them a chance? We have waited for 6 months wait for 2-3-4-5 more days and call...

Please only call 1-2 days after you complete 6 months
There are folks who applied in August, September and must have called them several times. This would be my second call. Last time I called was about 3 weeks back and I was informed that my application was approved on 19th October. I was told to call if I don’t get the PPR within six months. So I am just following the instructions, hope they won’t mind that. I know the response but just for my satisfaction, I am going to call :)

Reactions: Adesua and tobs

Kaveh86

Star Member
Nov 27, 2017
Category........
FSW
Call center agents do not have any clue about when finalized applications will get PPR. Infact not even MPs can tell you

Micky345

Champion Member
Dec 2, 2017
Call center agents do not have any clue about when finalized applications will get PPR. Infact not even MPs can tell you
You are right. They don’t have that information with them. Even systems are not updated with date when ppr email will be triggered. It’s only updated when we receive it.

Micky345

Champion Member
Dec 2, 2017
I actually called them just last week. I ll give them a break for now. so tired of this waiting game. waiting to speak to someone and waiting for everyone to give me the same generic answer... :/
We understand your pain buddy but we can’t do anything in this situation as the process is not at all transparent. Only thing we can do is relax and occupy ourselves with some other work. I will pray for you that you get your ppr as soon as possible as you have waited more than us.

Reactions: Prashant86_2000

Kaveh86

Star Member
Nov 27, 2017
Category........
FSW
You are right. They don’t have that information with them. Even systems are not updated with date when ppr email will be triggered. It’s only updated when we receive it.
True. Here is an MP response to someone who is been wating for 48 days since approval.

Dear Reza - I spoke to IRCC again this morning and was told that notification and instructions will be sent in due course.

By the way this guy is Jan AOR and has been waiting for more than 10 months.

Reactions: Nishika22

Prashant86_2000

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
17-06-2018
There are folks who applied in August, September and must have called them several times. This would be my second call. Last time I called was about 3 weeks back and I was informed that my application was approved on 19th October. I was told to call if I don’t get the PPR within six months. So I am just following the instructions, hope they won’t mind that. I know the response but just for my satisfaction, I am going to call :)
Please call after 2 days, if you can wait.

wonderingnomad

Nov 13, 2018
We understand your pain buddy but we can’t do anything in this situation as the process is not at all transparent. Only thing we can do is relax and occupy ourselves with some other work. I will pray for you that you get your ppr as soon as possible as you have waited more than us.
thank you mate! hope we all hear good news before christmas!

Reactions: Prashant86_2000