+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

scc7

Nov 10, 2018
Mine are the same in terms of offices. But primary being Ottawa is all that counts I think. Secondary office (3) at CPC Vegreville, which closed sometime back (https://www.google.co.in/amp/s/globalnews.ca/news/4423667/citizenship-case-processing-centre-vegreville-closed/amp/) should hardly have a bearing on the application which is being primarily processed at Ottawa. Your thoughts @Prashant86_2000?
Also, I moved to ip2 on 26th Oct and have ordered my GCMS notes on 26th Nov. All going well, I should be able to give you guys an update on the GCMS notes' contents by Jan 2019 ;) Security hadn't started when I last spoke to an agent in the third week of Nov, so my ip2 reflected the passing of my criminality, as the agent confirmed...You could be in the same section of our little ark :)
Thanks Nishika. Looking forward to get updates

Reactions: Nishika22

Prashant86_2000

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
17-06-2018
Mine are the same in terms of offices. But primary being Ottawa is all that counts I think. Secondary office (3) at CPC Vegreville, which closed sometime back (https://www.google.co.in/amp/s/globalnews.ca/news/4423667/citizenship-case-processing-centre-vegreville-closed/amp/) should hardly have a bearing on the application which is being primarily processed at Ottawa. Your thoughts @Prashant86_2000?
Also, I moved to ip2 on 26th Oct and have ordered my GCMS notes on 26th Nov. All going well, I should be able to give you guys an update on the GCMS notes' contents by Jan 2019 ;) Security hadn't started when I last spoke to an agent in the third week of Nov, so my ip2 reflected the passing of my criminality, as the agent confirmed...You could be in the same section of our little ark :)
I agree, I had Vergeville on my list of offices too...but my profile possibly never went there...Still hanging by the same thread

shishirkona

Jul 20, 2018
Exactly! We should calculate from the date of R10 completeness - for me it was 3 weeks after AoR (24th June to 11th July), so I’m assuming mine will not be approved before Jan, at the earliest!!! I’m still stuck at security not started though BGC has begun and criminality is passed, so I’m not really hoping for a Christmas miracle :p
The song I am singing this year, all I want for Christmas is you (PPR) :)

Prashant86_2000

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
17-06-2018
Exactly! We should calculate from the date of R10 completeness - for me it was 3 weeks after AoR (24th June to 11th July), so I’m assuming mine will not be approved before Jan, at the earliest!!! I’m still stuck at security not started though BGC has begun and criminality is passed, so I’m not really hoping for a Christmas miracle :p
I have seen some approved folks being asked to wait for specific weeks/dates when they call CIC, these dates are 6months from AoR and not R10

Prashant86_2000

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
17-06-2018
wth...were the guys who got ppr yesterday, sleeping? I see 7 pprs from yesterday on myimmitracker.

shishirkona

Jul 20, 2018
I have seen some approved folks being asked to wait for specific weeks/dates when they call CIC, these dates are 6months from AoR and not R10
Yes- I have been told to wait till first week of December but I am not taking that too seriously because now that it has passed - December 3 was my 6 month mark, the agents aren’t saying anything different- just saying we have to wait. So no point taking the 6 months mark as a definitive timeframe.

Nishika22

Feb 23, 2018
Mauritius
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
24-06-2018
I sure hope it’s 6 months from AoR that’s the magic mark...6 months from R10 completeness delays my application processing timeline by 3 weeks :( Check this blog entry on getgcms though:
https://www.getgcms.com/blog/express-entry-application-processed/
Refer this extract in particular:
1. Completeness Check
The Express Entry six-month processing time begins when an application is assessed as complete. This means that the 6 months processing clock starts when the R10 is passed or the completeness check is passed.

So, there lie my hopes dashed of my 6 months getting over this year, cuz from R10 completeness six months take me to 11th Jan 2019 :oops:

ishq74

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2017
I sure hope it’s 6 months from AoR that’s the magic mark...6 months from R10 completeness delays my application processing timeline by 3 weeks :( Check this blog entry on getgcms though:
https://www.getgcms.com/blog/express-entry-application-processed/
Refer this extract in particular:
1. Completeness Check
The Express Entry six-month processing time begins when an application is assessed as complete. This means that the 6 months processing clock starts when the R10 is passed or the completeness check is passed.

So, there lie my hopes dashed of my 6 months getting over this year, cuz from R10 completeness six months take me to 11th Jan 2019 :oops:
Yes six months start from the day we pass R10. Below is the official confirmation but surprisingly no call center agent knows this and they always advice people to call six month after AOR.

The Express Entry six-month processing standard begins when an application is assessed as complete and is promoted in the Global Case Management System (GCMS). It ends when Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) makes a final decision on the application.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/express-entry/applications-received-on-after-january-1-2016-completeness-check.html

Technically processing of those approved applications are already completed. So even if they release the PPR after three months from now on still they will claim they have processed them within six months!! This is big cheating from IRCC