+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

B. B.

Sep 11, 2018
I have added the new born when I was in IP1 and here is the process:

1) Raise a CSE and inform them about the new born. They will revert back in 2-3 weeks telling you to inform your VO with the name of your VO.
2) So if you already know the VO, then dont wait for CSE response and inform the VO through email.
3) My VO was Ottawa and once I wrote an email to them- Next day I got an ADR in my CIC account with the documents required list.
4) I uploaded all the documents through CIC portal and with in 2-3 days the new born was added. Dependent's name and UCI number was showing in the dependent's list.

All the best
I will be in same situation may be in few days, could you pleas share me mail of ottawa, and the required documents list?

Nishika22

Feb 23, 2018
Mauritius
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
24-06-2018
You're in IP2 when your criminality is passed and more often than not eligibility too.
Ok, so I’m the rarer case of an IP2 account holder maybe! But let me tell you my experience. I moved to IP2 on 26th Oct. I mailed Ralph Goodale (MP) last week and his office told me that my Criminalty was passed on 26th Oct (same day as the update hit my account) but my eligibility is still in process and security isn’t started...

Reactions: DanFariasM

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Ok, so I’m the rarer case of an IP2 account holder maybe! But let me tell you my experience. I moved to IP2 on 26th Oct. I mailed Ralph Goodale (MP) last week and his office told me that my Criminalty was passed on 26th Oct (same day as the update hit my account) but my eligibility is still in process and security isn’t started...
Yours isnt all that rare. Your eligibility is Met/Recommended passed (that's what Ralph's In Process/In Progress means) and your criminality is passed. IP2 is usually more about criminality anyways and most times criminality isn't started till Eligibility is at least Met.

Micky345

Champion Member
Dec 2, 2017
Yours isnt all that rare. Your eligibility is Met/Recommended passed (that's what Ralph's In Process/In Progress means) and your criminality is passed. IP2 is usually more about criminality anyways and most times criminality isn't started till Eligibility is at least Met.
Absolutely correct. Yours only security is pending which can take anytime between a day to weeks so it’s all about luck there and also depends on officer who will be doing final review.

Reactions: Nishika22 and tobs

Micky345

Champion Member
Dec 2, 2017
Patience Patience.l!!! Irritated with this word. Don’t know why have to wait so long. It really feels miserable when people with later ip2 receive their golden emails. Common don’t play this game anymore and send us our emails.

shishirkona

Jul 20, 2018
Our files r stuck at Sydney Case Processing Center, Don't know CPSs can release ppr or not. Since Ottawa has CPC and VO both, PPRs r being released from Ottawa VO. I might be wrong. this is what i understood reading multiple threads in this forum.
Yup even the agents told me both times, a LVO (local visa office) has to be assigned so either it will be transferred to Ottawa or some other place. Other files stuck in Sydney have recently gotten PPRs from NDVO.

Micky345

Champion Member
Dec 2, 2017
Yup even the agents told me both times, a LVO (local visa office) has to be assigned so either it will be transferred to Ottawa or some other place. Other files stuck in Sydney have recently gotten PPRs from NDVO.
LVO is visa office in your country of residence. There are chances files are lying at case processing centres and waiting for someone to assign it to respective LVOs. Don’t know why it’s taking so much time for them but once it’s assigned you will get your ppr real soon.

shishirkona

Jul 20, 2018
LVO is visa office in your country of residence. There are chances files are lying at case processing centres and waiting for someone to assign it to respective LVOs. Don’t know why it’s taking so much time for them but once it’s assigned you will get your ppr real soon.
Bangladesh doesnt have a LVO so we have to get our visa processed from somewhere else!