Medical Passed: June 21, 2018
IP1: June 21, 2018
GCMS Ordered: September 10, 2018
GCMS Received: October 9, 2018
Primary VO as per Notes: CPC-Ottawa
Secondary VO as per Notes: CIO
IP2: October 15, 2018
Ghost Update: October 18, 2018
Called IRCC: October 26, 2018 (Agent informed that the application was approved on October 19, 2018. The application is currently in CIO, Sydney, Nova Scotia. Congratulated but asked me to be patient)
PPR: November 16, 2018 (Mail has Primary Visa Office as New Delhi)

xielei552

Jun 6, 2018
Got an ghost update around Nov4th, finally got in touch with a agent saying:
eligibility: passed
criminal: done
security: in progress

he's saying the ghost update may referring to criminal is finished
and my file is transferred from Ottawa to Sydney since last call on late September

Yeah..Sydney...

Nishika22

Feb 23, 2018
Mauritius
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
24-06-2018
@CoolSandy and friends If anyone was looking to call CIC then now is the time. I know that coolsandy was wanting to call today.

I just got through to the CIC call center twice in the last 2.5 hrs. While the first agent was super critical and wanted to verify many things before giving the information during which the call got disconnected after 1 hrs but the 2nd person was very co-operative and gave me the required info.

Eligibility: MET
Criminality: Done (26th Oct)
Security: Not Started
Medical: Passed (11 July)
VO: Ottawa
Indeed! Welcome to our ark, NOW ;)
The IP2 Oct 26 date is exactly in line with mine - criminality passed and security not started, same pinch! But good to know you got a super helpful agent the second time. And kudos for your patience in trying till you got through - the wait time and possibility of getting an unhelpful agent make it a rather discouraging process :(

Chef-de-Bureau

Star Member
Jul 26, 2016
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa (?)
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-06-2018
AOR Received.
02-06-2018
Hehehe...I think this forum IS psychiatric help (aka group therapy) ;) :D
Hahaha, I'm imagining something like an alcoholics anonymous meeting now. Bunch of PR applicants sitting in a circle, one new member joins and stands up:

"Hi My name is xxx and it's been 170 days since I last applied for Permanent residency"

Other people in group clapping

"I have had the urge to call IRCC and check my application multiple times per day, but the last time I logged on was last week, and since then I just don't have the urge to do it"

Group leader:
"Thanks for sharing your story, it's a tough situation, but we've all been there. Some of us even emailed Ralph after 2 months, and then again a week later to ask why he didn`t respond yet! Just know we're all here to guide you to finish your next steps in life!"

(or something like that, I'm bored at work :D :D )

Last edited: