June 2018 AOR - join here

Nishika22

Feb 23, 2018
Mauritius
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
24-06-2018
This info is pure gold.thanks for your effort.brings a very clear view of full process
Glad to help @Sreecan :) Digging through the forum posts and threads across does sometimes yield pure gold :cool:
I'm also feeling better since I read through this detailed post since it makes it clear that the order Criminality -> Security -> Eligibility isn't just a cruel joke on my account :oops:

Reactions: Sreecan

CoolSandy

Feb 14, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03-06-2018
Med's Done....
15-06-2018
MIne too! Did you call up CIC this week? I am thinking of calling today.
No i tried for the past 2 days with no luck. I'm adamant to get through today and find out what's going on. Also as @ura suggested should ask when they might transfer my file to NDVO..
I ordered my gcms notes again 4 days back just to feel like I'm doing something about my file

CoolSandy

Feb 14, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03-06-2018
Med's Done....
15-06-2018
Can't believe this is happening :confused: @cansha Seems like Montreal VO got a twin sister Sydney VO who takes 6 months time line pretty seriously o_O:mad:
From gcms notes which I ordered on Oct 10th, I came to know that my file was transferred to Sydney on Oct 11th. And my gcms notes were generated on Oct 12th, saying criminality passed and eligibility met and security not started.
On 18th file got approved. It took Sydney guys just 6 days to finish security but to trigger ppr mail can't fathom what's stopping them :eek:
So we ordered notes again. Hope to receive PPR before notes atleast this time ;);)

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
No i tried for the past 2 days with no luck. I'm adamant to get through today and find out what's going on. Also as @ura suggested should ask when they might transfer my file to NDVO..
I ordered my gcms notes again 4 days back just to feel like I'm doing something about my file
Some people claim that ordering GCMS notes sometimes nudges the CIC to initiate PPR email. Let's see if it happens in your case. If it does, I guess there are a bunch of GCMS requests coming CIC's way.

CoolSandy

Feb 14, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03-06-2018
Med's Done....
15-06-2018
Some people claim that ordering GCMS notes sometimes nudges the CIC to initiate PPR email. Let's see if it happens in your case. If it does, I guess there are a bunch of GCMS requests coming CIC's way.
Yes I think there's some truth in this. Because as I said above file was transferred to Sydney after gcms request
Let's really hope that happens. We have waited long enough. Its high time they present us golden mail

Reactions: Nishika22

ura

Oct 29, 2018
From gcms notes which I ordered on Oct 10th, I came to know that my file was transferred to Sydney on Oct 11th. And my gcms notes were generated on Oct 12th, saying criminality passed and eligibility met and security not started.
On 18th file got approved. It took Sydney guys just 6 days to finish security but to trigger ppr mail can't fathom what's stopping them :eek:
So we ordered notes again. Hope to receive PPR before notes atleast this time ;);)
@CoolSandy I always thought the files were transferred to NS after getting approved in Ottawa. This new information puts a whole new perspective in place. I think they would send it only on the day we complete 6 months.

shishirkona

Jul 20, 2018
My file was also transferred to Sydney on October 11 - got the information from agent. Looks like we are in the same lot. I got RPRF request on October 16, Criminality Oct 23 and approval Nov 5. I just ordered notes as sitting idle and not doing anything was killing me slowly.

Yelzamani

Star Member
Apr 24, 2018
If your Eligibility status was still “Met” before it was sent to Sydney then it means even the Officer final review of Eligibility was done in Sydney - and then changed to Passed.

I’m guessing the most recent notes on EE Eligibility was made by a case processing agent?

Reactions: absad