FSW
Visa Office......
CIO / Mexico
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-06-2018
Med's Done....
22-06-2018
Guys keep in mind that PNP and CEC applications seem to get to IP2 significantly faster as well as FSW inland or outland from the US. Even then, since each case is a whole world, we could se very different times, I guess it depends on nationality, amount of trips, suspicious travels or to certain countries... We are left with nothing but to wait... Immitracker shows a 100~ days from AOR to PPR but hey, let's hope for the best! ;)

Reactions: Ronja5200

Vitesze

Dec 15, 2017
Guys keep in mind that PNP and CEC applications seem to get to IP2 significantly faster as well as FSW inland or outland from the US. Even then, since each case is a whole world, we could se very different times, I guess it depends on nationality, amount of trips, suspicious travels or to certain countries... We are left with nothing but to wait... Immitracker shows a 100~ days from AOR to PPR but hey, let's hope for the best! ;)
It can also depend on the speed at which foreign authorities exchange the required information with CIC... so a slow processing time isn't necessarily CIC's fault. e.g. US residents seem to move through IP1 and IP2 quite fast because Canada and the US exchange a lot of security information with one another.

pathwaytofreedom

Star Member
Jun 10, 2018
Head over to immitracker and look at how many are in IP1 and IP2. Most are in IP1. If you look at June 7th for example, there are eight who have said they are in IP1 and one who IP2.

Also, the two who June cases that got PPR were both in IP1 when they got it.

So I wouldn't worry too much about it :)
Thank you! Sometimes i get so worried about my application, especially when i see people with similar stream moving to IP2 so quickly.

Allukaddu

Jul 16, 2018
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Manitoba
NOC Code......
Hello everyone...I have applied for WES after my clb 9 in IELTS...
I am a diploma holder in pharmacy...
Some said WES doesn't evaluate it....um so much anxious now...any guidance plz

farzinaam

Star Member
Oct 15, 2015
Hello everyone...I have applied for WES after my clb 9 in IELTS...
I am a diploma holder in pharmacy...
Some said WES doesn't evaluate it....um so much anxious now...any guidance plz
Pls contact WES.. they'll tell you the correct information first hand..

farzinaam

Star Member
Oct 15, 2015
Thank you! Sometimes i get so worried about my application, especially when i see people with similar stream moving to IP2 so quickly.
Same here.. everything else's application seems to zoom past mine.. the days are becoming longer and longer in the wait it seems.. my main concern is that I want to land and complete my formalities before the winters settle in.. wondering if it'll be possible..