+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Hi,
My AOR is June 9. My eligibility is recommended pass but BG not started as per the agent. File was last touched on July 29. There has been no update after that. Visa office is Montreal. Anyone else in similiar Situation? I'm really worried now.
Montreal!! Seems like you're new to the forum. See the Montreal specific thread. Link in my signature.

Reactions: pathwaytofreedom

tanush14

Jun 13, 2018
Dear Admins,

Since this is the most common question on this forum, please see if you can have a pop up window with below message as soon as a user logs in..

"A Ghost Update is when the status of your application would say “application / profile updated” instead of “submitted” but there won’t be any actual change on your application. It will change back to submitted after you check it."

ldk9

Nov 7, 2018
Hi,
My AOR is June 9. My eligibility is recommended pass but BG not started as per the agent. File was last touched on July 29. There has been no update after that. Visa office is Montreal. Anyone else in similiar Situation? I'm really worried now.
May I know if the agent is the laywer who filed your application?

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Hi, Agent means the person you got application filed? My PR has been filed through a lawyer, will he have access to insight? Can I avail this option?
Yes you can call IRCC . You need to know your application number and UCI number.

ldk9

Nov 7, 2018
Sorry I meant call center agent
Thanks. Will they be able to provide more information than what's showing online for us? Application was filed in June 4th week and current status is background check in progress. Its been almost 4 months and I started to get worried now.

cecict

Jul 14, 2018
Guys i need urgent help!!!!

I was just going through my documents that i uploaded on my express entry profile. I had not uploaded the marriage certificate which was in non-english language. I have only uploaded the english translation. I am panicking now. I am in IP2, should I upload my marriage certificate in my native language using a CSE form?
I had uploaded only English translation which was sufficient to get Canada WP, Visa as well as extension.
I had got an ADR to upload the original marriage certificate.

I then uploaded with a LOE.
Better you upload raising a CSE.

B-star

Star Member
Aug 17, 2018
Thanks. Will they be able to provide more information than what's showing online for us? Application was filed in June 4th week and current status is background check in progress. Its been almost 4 months and I started to get worried now.
Ofcourse you will get more info...if you are lucky enough to get hold of a good one.some of them are just harsh.

B-star

Star Member
Aug 17, 2018
And why are you worried...we are all here cos we all are from June aswell.You are not alone be it 1st or 4th week of June.Moreso , you are in ip2, so that's a good sign.

dalgleish

Oct 27, 2018
Dear Admins,

Since this is the most common question on this forum, please see if you can have a pop up window with below message as soon as a user logs in..

"A Ghost Update is when the status of your application would say “application / profile updated” instead of “submitted” but there won’t be any actual change on your application. It will change back to submitted after you check it."

Looks like ghost update does nothing on PPR, I got the ghost update few days ago, still not PPR.

Chef-de-Bureau

Star Member
Jul 26, 2016
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa (?)
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
02-06-2018
AOR Received.
02-06-2018
Looks like ghost update does nothing on PPR, I got the ghost update few days ago, still not PPR.
It's not an exact science. Not every ghost update results in an immediate PPR. it's said that it can be an indicator for PPR, but doesn't mean that it has to be the day after or the day of, so be patient. I'm still hoping to see that update!

Reactions: linda85 and tanzee