+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

KarishmaS

Oct 4, 2018
Strong feeling that 1st November would be the day that all of us with IP2 and Ghost Updates receive PPR today (from Ottawa and Sydney offices at least). It's been such a testing time for us guys, let's keep our fingers crossed and hope for the best!

Reactions: sk1234

sid1987

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
ottawa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19-06-2018
AOR Received.
19-06-2018
Passport Req..
25 -07-2018
VISA ISSUED...
01-08-2018
LANDED..........
04-08-2018
Those were heard of. Frankly, the last two are new to me. Nevertheless, heard someone else also got a PPR today. So that throws out the batch misconception. Wonder what else it could be ?
If we are speculating, could it be the load on VACs or VOs for Visa stamping. ???
all three are different departments... i used to believe the same ... visa stamping is handled by administartion dept..
VOs are the real place and they have immigration department which specifically looks into all this

sk1234

Star Member
Oct 28, 2018
M

My eligiblity is recommended passed I am June 12 AOR.
I did not send bank statement, only POF letter from my bank which IRCC has verified and maked verified and ok.
“No bank statement in file” was a note which was put by an agent.
Its a comment. As long as eligibility is recommended pass, take a back seat and relax. The unsolicited ADR may create unnecessary confusion which is not required at this stage.

sk1234

Star Member
Oct 28, 2018
all three are different departments... i used to believe the same ... visa stamping is handled by administartion dept..
VOs are the real place and they have immigration department which specifically looks into all this
I agree but then one feeds into another. What else could it be ? I know a couple of other applicants on the ASK KUBEIR group have gotten PPRs today. Anyways, going back to my original theory, this non-standardisation of the process is intentional.

sk1234

Star Member
Oct 28, 2018
Strong feeling that 1st November would be the day that all of us with IP2 and Ghost Updates receive PPR today (from Ottawa and Sydney offices at least). It's been such a testing time for us guys, let's keep our fingers crossed and hope for the best!
If so, @cansha already promised a treat. He was one of the first with this feeling

lavanya31

Star Member
Jan 28, 2018
Hello Guys

Just now I received my GCMS notes. I need experts help to decode my notes. Seems like my representative kept NO for stat question
Have you ever applied to Canada immigration before?
In my notes programme assistant mentioned review required for stat question on July 3rd but later case agent made my eligibility met on July 20th.
So I am confused now whether Iam in review required or My eligibility met with out review required?
Do I need to worry for any misrepresentation as this question related to Canada itself?
I applied to immigration in 2015 as a pr dependent and got pr stamped on my passport aswell but due to marital disturbances I requested myself to cancel previous dependent pr and I didn’t even entered Canada?

After divorce I applied Canada pr oh my own again this year and filed on June 18th.

Moved to ip2 on oct 25th
Eligibility met
Criminality passed
Security in progress

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Hello Guys

Just now I received my GCMS notes. I need experts help to decode my notes. Seems like my representative kept NO for stat question
Have you ever applied to Canada immigration before?
In my notes programme assistant mentioned review required for stat question on July 3rd but later case agent made my eligibility met on July 20th.
So I am confused now whether Iam in review required or My eligibility met with out review required?
Do I need to worry for any misrepresentation as this question related to Canada itself?
I applied to immigration in 2015 as a pr dependent and got pr stamped on my passport aswell but due to marital disturbances I requested myself to cancel previous dependent pr and I didn’t even entered Canada?

After divorce I applied Canada pr oh my own again this year and filed on June 18th.

Moved to ip2 on oct 25th
Eligibility met
Criminality passed
Security in progress
In the notes you will see that they would have searched your name for previous Canada application. Did they find any? What was the comment?

CoolSandy

Feb 14, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03-06-2018
Med's Done....
15-06-2018
So all in all, I have seen 3 scenarios -

- Applications approved and received PPR
- Applications approved and not received PPR
- Mine - Assessments completed, awaiting final review and decision.

Wow, the combinations and permutations just keep increasing.
Actually the last time I called the agent said the 3rd thing to me.. So I asked do you mean its approved? He said mam it needs to be reviewed and finalised by officer. I asked eligibility security criminality he said all passed
At the end I asked do you mean I can be happy? For that he said yes mam congratulations
So I concluded it must be approved o_O

lavanya31

Star Member
Jan 28, 2018
In the notes you will see that they would have searched your name for previous Canada application. Did they find any? What was the comment?
INTEGRATED SEARCH(FOSS/GCMS): no applicants in status Note: SEE FOSS HISTROY
Above was exact wordings in my GCMS

sk1234

Star Member
Oct 28, 2018
Actually the last time I called the agent said the 3rd thing to me.. So I asked do you mean its approved? He said mam it needs to be reviewed and finalised by officer. I asked eligibility security criminality he said all passed
At the end I asked do you mean I can be happy? For that he said yes mam congratulations
So I concluded it must be approved o_O
He might have reached his maximum call time. Hahha. Kidding. Only God knows. I guess all is irrelevant untill thr COPR is in hand. Till then, we can keep trying to decipher the various stages in a PR application. Any news on the batch ??

Reactions: Y@$h