AOR Received.
19-06-2018
Passport Req..
25 -07-2018
VISA ISSUED...
01-08-2018
LANDED..........
04-08-2018
What do they mean by holiday season is ahead. Are they waiting for new year to send us ppr emails?

I assume they are trained to give standard replies but all people who are in ip2 might get ppr atleast by next week.
dude... do not take call agents word as some concrete info... just FYI... some contractors in IRCC also work on weekends... so thats why u see some mails popping in on weekends... and let me tell ya.. IRCC office is near town hall in ottawa... and call centre is near Gloucester... hehehe.. not same office my frnz

Micky345

Champion Member
Dec 2, 2017
dude... do not take call agents word as some concrete info... just FYI... some contractors in IRCC also work on weekends... so thats why u see some mails popping in on weekends... and let me tell ya.. IRCC office is near town hall in ottawa... and call centre is near Gloucester... hehehe.. not same office my frnz
Yeah you are right, I have also tried my luck at calls and sometimes I feel as if recorded message is playing as they have same standard replies but I guess that’s how things work at their end. We can just wait and hope for the best.

shishirkona

Jul 20, 2018
Just now got off from a call with agent. He was very helpful and conversation was about 18min. He told all steps are done and next step if for an officer to request for passport. I was not fully confident and started asking status of individual steps and he interrupted and told all steps are complete. The agent was not ready to give any timeline on when PPRs would be sent as he told holiday season is ahead and also I am still in 6month range so he did not tell any days but told about remaining months similar to standard response. I forgot to ask if the file is still in Ottawa. Just wanted to share this so that who are in similar timeline would stay positive. My timeline below if anyone is interested

AOR: June3
Stream: FSW-O
MEP: June-15
IP2: Oct-15
Ghost update: Oct-18
VO: Ottawa
Same timeline for AOR and MEP. IP2 Oct 23 as RPRF request on October 16. VO was Ottawa till Oct 5 when I had called agent last. Today got to know VO is CPC Nova Scotia and Criminality passed but Security not started. Hopefully I will get PPR soon too. The wait is just getting too long..,

jasonn

Star Member
Aug 9, 2018
Visa Office......
CPC-O Toronto
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
15-06-2018
Hi All,

Finally this part of my journey has come to an end with COPR received today.
Thanks everyone for keeping positive and productive environment. It helped me to keep myself sane.

I have few inputs to give from my experience, I have applied for GCMS notes on September 26th.

Yes, R10 done before medical passed.
My file hadn't seen much progress since July 10.
As of September 26, Eligibility passed, Security and criminality not started.
I have received my PR on October 11th.
Hope it helps!!!

Wish you all the very best.

In case of Local VO change required, don't panic write to local Canadian embassy and VO suggested on PPR mail. you should receive a response in a day or two (no CSE as it takes 8 days).

Note: Overthinking is the biggest enemy so keep calm, everything will be alright.

Last edited:

shishirkona

Jul 20, 2018
Hi All,

Thanks everyone for keeping positive and productive environment. It helped me to keep myself sane.

I have few inputs to give from my experience, I have applied for GCMS notes on September 26th.

Hope it helps!!!

In case of Local VO change required, dont panic write to local canadian embassy. You should mail VO suggested and local VO, you will receive response in a day or two (no CSE as it takes 8 days).

Note: Overthinking is the biggest enemy so keep calm, everything will be fine.
Thanks it’s ray of hope for me. Especially the timeline between security and criminality not started and PPR. My criminality is passed but security not started as of today.

Reactions: jasonn

lavanya31

Star Member
Jan 28, 2018
Hi All,

Hope it helps!!!

In case of Local VO change required, don't panic write to local Canadian embassy and VO suggested on PPR mail. you should receive a response in a day or two (no CSE as it takes 8 days).

Note: Overthinking is the biggest enemy so keep calm, everything will be alright.
Congrats and all the best

Reactions: jasonn

Brian Noronha

Star Member
Aug 18, 2018
AOR Received.
15-06-2018
Med's Done....
29-06-2018
Hi All,

Hope it helps!!!

Pookie89

Star Member
Sep 21, 2018
Same here, but sometimes the PPR arrives with no ghost behind it.. we’ll get it soon (tm)
Just checked my account again and saw that my account has been updated but nothing changed saw the same yesterday but when I came off and went back on again it changed back to submitted 2 days in a row

linda85

Jun 20, 2018
Canada
Category........
FSW
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
20-06-2018
Doc's Request.
23-06-2018
AOR Received.
20-06-2018
Med's Done....
21-06-2018
I'm trying not to loose my spirit, but somehow, we all have seen such a decline in recent months of ppr, it has slowed down tremendously, I have done some reading around and it breaks my hear that March applicants are 7 months since aor and there is bunch of them waiting, everyday upon log in on cic status is exactly same as 100 days ago.. 2 sets of notes are identical...july and september...my file have been collecting dust and gets dustiet day by day:D at least highlight of the day is you guys:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Pookie89

Star Member
Sep 21, 2018
I'm trying not to loose my spirit, but somehow, we all have seen such a decline in recent months of ppr, it has slowed down tremendously, I have done some reading around and it breaks my hear that March applicants are 7 months since aor and there is bunch of them waiting, everyday upon log in on cic status is exactly same as 100 days ago.. 2 sets of notes are identical...july and september...my file have been collecting dust and gets dustiet day by day:D at least highlight of the day is you guys:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
I have been eagerly waiting for 4 months for at least some indication they remember my file. Nothing changed grime June 19th so........

Reactions: linda85

ItalyExpressEntry

Oct 23, 2018
Is it only me who is left from June to move to ip2.

Aor - 9 June
No update after medicals on 22 June and ip1

I somehow managed to stay calm these days but again have started to worry as people with similar timelines and also ahead of me have moved to ip2 or got their pprs.

I am in the same situation.

AOR June 1st, 2018, passed medical one week later and still ip1.

Applying from Italy.

Reactions: linda85