+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
hey guys i just got off the phone with ircc. they said my application has been approved but they’re still waiting to send the correspondence. i don’t know what that means. they said they still have time to send the email because my 6 month time ends on december 1. is anyone going through the same process ??
Congrats. Relax a bit. It's on the way just put the champagne on ice

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
@cansha @bimale4bipeople - I know asking too much, but any idea...can we collect it any other way
Sorry buddy don't know about this. Only thing I can offer is raise a case with subject line as urgent and simultaneously send an email with urgent in subject line and provide proof of imminent tracel. But remember they don't consider business travel as urgent so unless your travel is driven by family emergency they may or may not respond

harsha6269

Star Member
Oct 13, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
june 1 2018
AOR Received.
02-06-2018
Med's Done....
13 june 2018
Congrats. Relax a bit. It's on the way just put the champagne on ice
thank you cansha. you’ve been very patient with all the questions i have.i hope the agent didn’t miss guided me. finally relieved! i hope everyone gets their ppr soon.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Sorry buddy don't know about this. Only thing I can offer is raise a case with subject line as urgent and simultaneously send an email with urgent in subject line and provide proof of imminent tracel. But remember they don't consider business travel as urgent so unless your travel is driven by family emergency they may or may not respond
In my experience chances of an agent telling you your eligibility has not been done when in fact has been done are more. But chances of them telling you something is complete when in fact it has not been done are very rare. So I personally don't think he would have misguided you. But I have also seen cases on this forum where PPR came good two weeks after such a call with agent. So you will have to be patient

man001

Oct 8, 2018
i guess even logically thinking they would not put recommended fail instead of recommended pass into the system
Ya seeing no progress over 4 months may be its recommended review required ☹. Let’s see I am waiting for gcms now.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
I just recieved the PPR email again!!! I got it yesterday, and then again today.
Guess they really want me to become a permanent resident :))

Any ideas? It’s the exact same email as yesterday!
Well idea is that you need to pop champagne twice man .. we are waiting for it to come once and you are getting it twice... Now I'm jealous :D:D

Could have been simple glitch ... ignore!

Mbagheri1897

Jan 16, 2018
Well idea is that you need to pop champagne twice man .. we are waiting for it to come once and you are getting it twice... Now I'm jealous :D:D

Could have been simple glitch ... ignore!
I can forward one of them to you if you want :D

Just submitted the passport. Hope it gets to Ottawa in one piece with the Canadapost strike going on :/

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
You’ll get it in a time that you least expect it. It’s been the same for me with my Study permit, work permit, and PR.

The processing time has been super fast this year. I’m sure everyone in this thread will get the golden email before the end of the year( if not earlier). :)
Respectfully disagree with both points above ... ha ha ha:D:D:D

My expectation will only rise so wont hit the least point

And processing is much slower and getting slower.

Reactions: amypls4 and linda85