Feb 14, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03-06-2018
Med's Done....
15-06-2018
Honestly, today has been a relatively disappointing day in terms of PPR news. We did see a few trickling through but not a lot. This week is very crucial and it is possible we see a flurry of PPRs by end of this week.
I agree. I thought there would be atleast 10 ppl announcing good news by now including me.. Looks like that's not the case.. Trying hard but still getting worried

Reactions: maplenow

CoolSandy

Feb 14, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03-06-2018
Med's Done....
15-06-2018
It's real. People have reported a gap of up to 4 weeks from Ghost update to PPR in the past. But given timing of your ghost update you will most likely see PPR this week.
Hope so.. Thanks and wish the same happens to you too in Montreal VO :)

CoolSandy

Feb 14, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03-06-2018
Med's Done....
15-06-2018
I remember atleast 6 members inclusing me reporting ghost update or account status change last week and all must be waiting to see their PPR. At this moment I am still controlling myself from getting tensed and preparing for more wait at the back of my mind.
I am also getting nervous... hopefully we will get the golden mail by this weekend at max..
Good luck :)

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Hope so.. Thanks and wish the same happens to you too in Montreal VO :)
Ha ha thanks man ... the chances of Montreal giving PPR before November are very minimal. Although, I hope your wishes work and they start following the 5 month timeline they seemed to follow in the past. Right now they seem to be very serious about following 6 month as timeline and not even sticking by it.

Reactions: CoolSandy

shishirkona

Jul 20, 2018
I am not too hopeful about getting PPR in the next lot as status hasnt changed to IP2 and no ghost updates :(
I remember atleast 6 members inclusing me reporting ghost update or account status change last week and all must be waiting to see their PPR. At this moment I am still controlling myself from getting tensed and preparing for more wait at the back of my mind.

SenseiHokage

Oct 22, 2018
So guys I have been monitoring this forum from the start, reading people comments and gathering intellect on this PPR issue. I got to know from here how to do so many things. Here are some things I would like to point out on GCMS and would appreciate those that have ordered GCMS to share their status as well. In my GCMS note, I discovered we have recalculation date November 1, 2018. The Case processing officer already gave recommended pass for eligibility, criminality in progress, security not started as at July 6, 2018 then it was transfer to ottawa on July, 9 2018. Another thing is the assignment date after our file move from Vegreville to Ottawa. It says:
Application Assignment
Assign To: RC-9515
Assign By: SR8090
Due Date: 2018/09/24
I believe our file has not been touched from that july 9 till the time I receive the GCMS note on September 13, 2018.. I also notice that the due date for criminality and security is June 12, 2019. I feel I should share this important information as I can deduce so many things from this and would appreciate those that have collected PPR to share this information so that we can guess how long an application can take base on the information in GCMS notes. There was no any sign of red flags in our application and we both still have status in Canada that expires in 2020.

shishirkona

Jul 20, 2018
Well IP1 / IP2 is not really an indicator for PPR. So you can still hope for it. I think you had called up IRCC ... Do you know your visa office?
Yes spoke to IRCC twice - Sept 4 and Oct 5. VO is Ottawa. Eligibility passed. As of Oct 5, no update on BG and file was last touched in July. Agent on Sept 4 told me I will get RPRF when they are ready to issue PPR. She said I am well within the 6 months timeline.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
So guys I have been monitoring this forum from the start, reading people comments and gathering intellect on this PPR issue. I got to know from here how to do so many things. Here are some things I would like to point out on GCMS and would appreciate those that have ordered GCMS to share their status as well. In my GCMS note, I discovered we have recalculation date November 1, 2018. The Case processing officer already gave recommended pass for eligibility, criminality in progress, security not started as at July 6, 2018 then it was transfer to ottawa on July, 9 2018. Another thing is the assignment date after our file move from Vegreville to Ottawa. It says:
Application Assignment
Assign To: RC-9515
Assign By: SR8090
Due Date: 2018/09/24
I believe our file has not been touched from that july 9 till the time I receive the GCMS note on September 13, 2018.. I also notice that the due date for criminality and security is June 12, 2019. I feel I should share this important information as I can deduce so many things from this and would appreciate those that have collected PPR to share this information so that we can guess how long an application can take base on the information in GCMS notes. There was no any sign of red flags in our application and we both still have status in Canada that expires in 2020.
Sadly the due date has no significance and hence it would be good if you do not draw any conclusions from that. If you will notice on every activity in your GCMS notes due date is exactly a month after when the activity was done. It is just a system generated date which is populated by default as activity day + 30 days.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Yes spoke to IRCC twice - Sept 4 and Oct 5. VO is Ottawa. Eligibility passed. As of Oct 5, no update on BG and file was last touched in July. Agent on Sept 4 told me I will get RPRF when they are ready to issue PPR. She said I am well within the 6 months timeline.
If VO is Ottawa then you can hope till this week. Post that you should order GCMS notes.

Reactions: shishirkona

KarishmaS

Oct 4, 2018
AOR - 8th June, IP2 - the start of the last week sometime
FSW - O, then FSW - I due to change in my location
I saw a Ghost Update today morning, spoke to an Immigration Legal Assistant friend of mine, who gave me information (he says he knows someone working in the IRCC) that tomorrow there will be a lot of PPR's issued, this could also just be an educated guess from experience in the industry. Anyways, I hope he is right and that many of us receive the PPR tomorrow. Good luck to everyone and let's keep our fingers crossed!