+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

balpreetn

Star Member
Oct 19, 2016
Finally got the PPR email. I can not thank you guys enough for helping me and others be patient throughout this.

I wish the best for everyone, who got PPR and who are still waiting. Hang in there, just a little more. Your golden email will find you soon.

At last, kudos to @cansha , @Chahal82 , @CoolSandy, @macaly7 and all the active members who keeps up the moral of the whole group. You guys rock.

I will update immitracker now. Please let me know if I can be of any help.
Congo Shaibal

Reactions: shaibal

balpreetn

Star Member
Oct 19, 2016
I'd like to share my timeline.
AOR June 4 CEC inland
MEP June 14, IP 1 same day
IP2 Oct 16 or 17
PPR Oct 17

Thank you very much for all your support!!!
To be honest, I was even more excited when I saw IP2 today...
To all friends who have been stuck at ip1 for a long time ( 4 months in my case), who have been stuck at eligibility recommended pass( at least two months in my case according to my gcms notes; my eligibility was recommended pass since June 25 and no one touched my file at least unyil the beginning of September; my third set of notes is still on its way...), and who have first week of June AOR, your PPR is around the corner!!!
Hope everyone can receive golden email very soon!
Congrats

CoolSandy

Feb 14, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03-06-2018
Med's Done....
15-06-2018
Hello every one. I think I got the golden email. But my acc hasn’t changed yet. Here’s the email heading. Everything is still showing processing.
CPCO-FinalRequest / CTDO-DemandeFinale (CIC) <IRCC.CPCO-FinalRequest-CTDO-DemandeFinale.IRCC@cic.gc.ca> Wed, Oct 17, 2018 at 7:54 PM
I think your case is similar to @SRINI_D.
He posted similar situation like you in this page
https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/june-2018-aor-join-here.563316/page-463
Maybe you can reach out to him.
Good luck!!

Hemusharma51

May 19, 2017
India
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-06-2018
Nomination.....
May-18
AOR Received.
14-06-2018
Hello every one. I think I got the golden email. But my acc hasn’t changed yet. Here’s the email heading. Everything is still showing processing.
CPCO-FinalRequest / CTDO-DemandeFinale (CIC) <IRCC.CPCO-FinalRequest-CTDO-DemandeFinale.IRCC@cic.gc.ca> Wed, Oct 17, 2018 at 7:54 PM
What your account shows now (Submitted or Application/Profile Updated)?
After receiving mail

Oswal Atharva

Oct 18, 2018
Hello forum I am Ontario PNP Inland AOr -12th june MEP-25th June..moved to IP2 directly on the same day..No update since then...Its been 4 months since then..Is this normal? I have hears that PNP applications take longer to get PPR than normal FSW

Chahal82

Jul 12, 2017
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
06-03-2018
Nomination.....
25-05-2018
AOR Received.
26-06-2018
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
24-05-2018
Finally got the PPR email. I can not thank you guys enough for helping me and others be patient throughout this.

I wish the best for everyone, who got PPR and who are still waiting. Hang in there, just a little more. Your golden email will find you soon.

At last, kudos to @cansha , @Chahal82 , @CoolSandy, @macaly7 and all the active members who keeps up the moral of the whole group. You guys rock.

I will update immitracker now. Please let me know if I can be of any help.
Congrats MaTe.. Happy for you :)

Reactions: shaibal and vivyraj

Triupati.balagi

Star Member
Aug 3, 2018
I'd like to share my timeline.
AOR June 4 CEC inland
MEP June 14, IP 1 same day
IP2 Oct 16 or 17
PPR Oct 17

Thank you very much for all your support!!!
To be honest, I was even more excited when I saw IP2 today...
To all friends who have been stuck at ip1 for a long time ( 4 months in my case), who have been stuck at eligibility recommended pass( at least two months in my case according to my gcms notes; my eligibility was recommended pass since June 25 and no one touched my file at least unyil the beginning of September; my third set of notes is still on its way...), and who have first week of June AOR, your PPR is around the corner!!!
Hope everyone can receive golden email very soon!
Congratulations please update on immtracker

Triupati.balagi

Star Member
Aug 3, 2018
Congratulations please update on immtracker

cgumus

Jun 28, 2018
Turkey
AOR Received.
22-06-2018
Med's Done....
09-07-2018
Hi! I haven't checked my CIC profile in a week and today I saw that BG changed to: We are processing your BG check. It means IP2 right? Also, I did not get an email for this update. Is that normal?

Reactions: amypls4