FSW
Visa Office......
CIO / Mexico
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-06-2018
Med's Done....
22-06-2018
The human mind is so weird, for some reason I feel calmer watching all of us with similar levels of stress regarding our application :p. Good luck everyone! I hope we get to celebrate new year's eve in Canada.

everydaydealer

Oct 31, 2017
I really wonder what the reason behind that is - certainly there must be a pattern here? Have these people visited unsafe countries, had to submit additional documents or submitted many reference letters/police certificates that each needed to be individually assessed, or something else?

I'm now about 6-7 days in since my Medical Exam was entered in eMedical - so I'm hoping at least to pass my Medical by the end of this month :)
Medicals is usually passed around 12 days since AOR.

maplenow

Star Member
Oct 10, 2017
According to the experts the changes in your CIC profile don't mean much. The only way you can really get insight into your case is by ordering GCMS notes, where you can see detailed description of what is happening with your file. It advised ordering them approxiamtely 45 days from AOR at the earliest.

The change in your background check status just means that your case is being looked at in some form, to understand what is happening order the GCMS notes.
Hej, I applied from Denmark too. AOR June 22, Meds passed: July 09 (checked only today). Came to Canada on work-permit after applying for PR through EE. Fingers crossed for the next steps.

Reactions: Ronja5200

Thay

Nov 14, 2016
I really wonder what the reason behind that is - certainly there must be a pattern here? Have these people visited unsafe countries, had to submit additional documents or submitted many reference letters/police certificates that each need to be individually assessed, or something else?
It's really hard to tell. I would account for all of the above and in-land/out-land application, any "confusing" documents, bigger file i.e. multiple jobs/countries visited for long period of time/ Countries that are visa exempt and not, LMiA vs No-LMiA i.e. Canadian exp vs no Canadian exp...

Vitesze

Dec 15, 2017
It's really hard to tell. I would account for all of the above and in-land/out-land application, any "confusing" documents, bigger file i.e. multiple jobs/countries visited for long period of time/ Countries that are visa exempt and not, LMiA vs No-LMiA i.e. Canadian exp vs no Canadian exp...
In my case - I'm from a visa-exempt country, only have had 1 job (which is a Canadian job), haven't visited any "unsafe" countries or been outside my home country for more than a few weeks at a time, no spouse/dependents/Canadian relatives and my job offer is LMIA-exempt. This all makes me think that they should have a relatively easy time assessing my documents and make a decision. But I can only wait and see :)

Thay

Nov 14, 2016
In my case - I'm from a visa-exempt country, only have had 1 job (which is a Canadian job), haven't visited any "unsafe" countries or been outside my home country for more than a few weeks at a time, no spouse/dependents/Canadian relatives and my job offer is LMIA-exempt. This all makes me think that they should have a relatively easy time assessing my documents and make a decision. But I can only wait and see :)
It's really hard to tell for me, they may have some kind of guidelines when the application is fine for "fast track" or not. It may be simple the human factor, who worked in a office would know...

linda85

Jun 20, 2018
Canada
Category........
FSW
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
20-06-2018
Doc's Request.
23-06-2018
AOR Received.
20-06-2018
Med's Done....
21-06-2018
Hey folks,

Here are my dates:

EE application: May 30
ITA: June 13
PR application: June 21
RCMP request: July 9

Do you guys know if, after the RCMP background request, I'm almost in?
And, how long after submitting the RCMP request do I get to the following step?

Thanks!
I submitted my application June 20th Inland , on June 22 we got request to provide RCMP background check, we did that and uploaded documents on July 4th, in a day or so it changed we are reviewing additional documents you provided.

Rakit

Apr 2, 2018
@legalfalcon

Hi please any ideas ; here is my case

AOR :16 June/ PNP inland

- I had added through the web (CSE) a documents in16 June than 20 June ; I have only received an automated reply.Till today no email of confirmation:
- I called IRCC ; the agent told me that they have no idea; and I should wait again 3 weeks ; if nothing happen I call again and complain.
- So my application show IP1 , no medical pass (noted that I have done an upfront medical on 23rd April); following the website of the clinic(dominion at Edmonton) ; they said it took 4 to 6 weeks to update the application. I emailed them they didn't answer to check if they update or not my e-medicals.
- by 5th July the only change in my application; my UIC had changed from CAN0**** to 1********(the same as the one in my work permit).

1- is the change of the UIC automated or an agent who do it?
2- when I called; they said the process of my application didn't start yet? (BG changed from N/A to in progress)?
3-Should I wait 3 weeks or should I complain about the CSE?