+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

Ronja5200

Feb 21, 2018
Denmark
NOC Code......
Question to all those people who received ADR request.

Approximately how long did CIC take to change status from 'We are reviewing the additional documents you provided' to 'We do not need any additional documents.'

I know timelines are case specific.. Still, asking out of curiosity.. :rolleyes:
I'd like to know this too :) Mine hasn't changed yet and uploaded on the 5th of July. Will let you know when it changes, please do the same back :)

Reactions: sunil238

akila868

Jul 25, 2017
Guys need some advice on the following,

1. I had a FD with Bank A, which I later transferred to Bank B in Feb'18. I have the FD Receipt from the previous bank, copy of the Bank Cheque issued for withdrawing the funds from Bank A with the copy of the Bank A savings statement which contains the withdrawal and issuance details of the Bank Cheque. I have explained this in the LOE. Where do I attach the documents of Bank A? LOE section or POF section?

2. With regard to Salary Slips, how many salary slips do I need to attach in the Employment Section to prove my employment? Is it sufficient to submit a single salary slip (maybe for August month) for a particular year, i.e. 03 salary slips for the 03 years? Or is it required to have multiples from a single year?

3. Is it required to state all my savings accounts with a bank in balance confirmation letter, or only just the ones that I use for POF? Because the balances in other accounts are negligible and I am not showing as POF?

4. My bank letter states that I can withdraw the funds at any time, but they do not say its unencumbered. Will this be an issue? What should I do about this?

5. Salary Slips needs to be certified by HR?

6. Is it okey that the POF letters, Employer Letters etc. are addressed to the High Commission of Canada in our own country?

Last edited:

newimmigrantionc

Star Member
Oct 16, 2016
Question to all those people who received ADR request.

Approximately how long did CIC take to change status from 'We are reviewing the additional documents you provided' to 'We do not need any additional documents.'

I know timelines are case specific.. Still, asking out of curiosity.. :rolleyes:
I was asked for additional documents twice - first on June 21st for medical proof; uploaded the document on June 22nd morning and the status changed to "Additional documents you provided have been uploaded" on the same day. And the status for medical changed to "You have passed the medical exam"

Second request was for RPRF on July 6th though i made the payment upfront; uploaded the receipt on the same day and it changed to "We are reviewing the additional documents you provided" this morning.

Background status since June 22nd: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more info.
ITA: May 9th
AOR: June 9th
CSE - Inland

Reactions: Ronja5200

sunil238

Star Member
May 7, 2018
I was asked for additional documents twice - first on June 21st for medical proof; uploaded the document on June 22nd morning and the status changed to "Additional documents you provided have been uploaded" on the same day. And the status for medical changed to "You have passed the medical exam"

Second request was for RPRF on July 6th though i made the payment upfront; uploaded the receipt on the same day and it changed to "We are reviewing the additional documents you provided" this morning.

Background status since June 22nd: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more info.
ITA: May 9th
AOR: June 9th
CSE - Inland
Thanks for your response :)

sunil238

Star Member
May 7, 2018
I just tried calling CIC helpline to find out exactly what stage of processing
I'd like to know this too :) Mine hasn't changed yet and uploaded on the 5th of July. Will let you know when it changes, please do the same back :)
Just found this case online.. https://ourcanadajourney.wordpress.com/2017/08/14/permanent-residency-obtained/

PPR received... but status of additional documents still as 'We are reviewing the additional documents you provided'.

So, our next update may not necessarily be a change of status of Additional Docs.. No point in anxiously waiting for this update.:cool:

rohitpahwa

Star Member
Jan 3, 2018
Hey guys ,

I have a question about the work ex . My work ex is with the same company in India and US

I’ve held 4 different positions in it . Shall I add the job responsibilities of each role or just 7-8 responsibilities which covers everything ? Which is the best approach?

Also, shall i make separate entry in cic website for each designation or mention in one entry as it is all in the same company.

sunil238

Star Member
May 7, 2018
Hey guys ,

I have a question about the work ex . My work ex is with the same company in India and US

I’ve held 4 different positions in it . Shall I add the job responsibilities of each role or just 7-8 responsibilities which covers everything ? Which is the best approach?

Also, shall i make separate entry in cic website for each designation or mention in one entry as it is all in the same company.
1. I am assuming you would have chosen the NOC code for your work ex based on your current job. Hence, you would clearly need to mention your roles and responsibilities for your current job as these would be matched against the roles and responsibilities for the chosen NOC code. Hence, providing a roles and responsibilities for all designations together under one head does not sound like the best option to me.
I myself have held 4 different designations in the same company and have provided details (dates, roles & responsibilities) for each of them separately. In my opinion this is the better option.

2. As long as you have held all these designations in one stint at the company (same employee number), a single entry would suffice. But please do mention all the designation with dates.
However, if multiple stints, i.e., working for some duration in this company and then resigning. Rejoining the company again at a later point. Then, each stint needs to be mentioned as a separate employment with appropriate NOC code for each one.

The above is based on my own opinion and discussions with other applicants. I have followed the above advice itself for my application.

Hope it helps :)

Reactions: Ronja5200

rohitpahwa

Star Member
Jan 3, 2018
1. I am assuming you would have chosen the NOC code for your work ex based on your current job. Hence, you would clearly need to mention your roles and responsibilities for your current job as these would be matched against the roles and responsibilities for the chosen NOC code. Hence, providing a roles and responsibilities for all designations together under one head does not sound like the best option to me.
I myself have held 4 different designations in the same company and have provided details (dates, roles & responsibilities) for each of them separately. In my opinion this is the better option.

2. As long as you have held all these designations in one stint at the company (same employee number), a single entry would suffice. But please do mention all the designation with dates.
However, if multiple stints, i.e., working for some duration in this company and then resigning. Rejoining the company again at a later point. Then, each stint needs to be mentioned as a separate employment with appropriate NOC code for each one.

The above is based on my own opinion and discussions with other applicants. I have followed the above advice itself for my application.

Hope it helps :)
Thanks Man. Its a big help

NemesisBR

Star Member
Sep 17, 2015
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-06-2018
Interview........
14-08-2018
Passport Req..
14-08-2018 ?
Hey folks,

Here are my dates:

EE application: May 30
ITA: June 13
PR application: June 21
RCMP request: July 9

Do you guys know if, after the RCMP background request, I'm almost in?
And, how long after submitting the RCMP request do I get to the following step?

Thanks!

Ronja5200

Feb 21, 2018
Denmark
NOC Code......
I just tried calling CIC helpline to find out exactly what stage of processing

Just found this case online.. https://ourcanadajourney.wordpress.com/2017/08/14/permanent-residency-obtained/

PPR received... but status of additional documents still as 'We are reviewing the additional documents you provided'.

So, our next update may not necessarily be a change of status of Additional Docs.. No point in anxiously waiting for this update.:cool:
Okay, good to know! Guess the status on Mycic doesn't mean much. I do plan to order the GCSM notes, just to see precisely where they're at :)

sunil238

Star Member
May 7, 2018
Okay, good to know! Guess the status on Mycic doesn't mean much. I do plan to order the GCSM notes, just to see precisely where they're at :)
I am planning to do the same..! Just unsure when to order the GCMS notes. Your ideas?

AOR is 18th June.
IP1 is 5th July.

Also, when notes get delivered, do they contain details upto the date of delivery or the date on which they were ordered (which would be 30-40 days before date of delivery)?
Common sense says it would contain details upto delivery date (or a day or two before that). But still want to know for sure.