+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

man001

Oct 8, 2018
Hi All- Thanks for providing your continuous support.I am CEC inland candidate AOR 8 June waiting for golden email.
I am having my vacation plan for couple of weeks outside canada, I was wondering if by any chance I get landing email(which is highly unlikely seeing current scenario :)) Can I reschedule my landing appointment?

balpreetn

Star Member
Oct 19, 2016
Hi Guys,

Quick question, not related to June AOR but a general query-

Can OPEN WORK PERMIT (Not a closed work Permit) who has 1 year of canadian work experience is eligible to apply under Express entry CEC/FSW inland?
And if the employer is willing to give 1 year of employment to him/her (POST PR), can he/she get addational 50 points?

Regards

balpreetn

Star Member
Oct 19, 2016
Hi All- Thanks for providing your continuous support.I am CEC inland candidate AOR 8 June waiting for golden email.
I am having my vacation plan for couple of weeks outside canada, I was wondering if by any chance I get landing email(which is highly unlikely seeing current scenario :)) Can I reschedule my landing appointment?
@bimale4bipeople , @cansha .....Please help

balpreetn

Star Member
Oct 19, 2016
Hi Guys,

Quick question, not related to June AOR but a general query-

Can OPEN WORK PERMIT (Not a closed work Permit) who has 1 year of canadian work experience is eligible to apply under Express entry CEC/FSW inland?
And if the employer is willing to give 1 year of employment to him/her (POST PR), can he/she get addational 50 points?

Regards
@bimale4bipeople , @cansha .. Any suggestions?

man001

Oct 8, 2018
Going to have photos taken tomorrow for my PR landing on Tuesday :eek::eek: Any questions I should ask for people when I'm there? Someone already requested me to ask about PRTD applications from inside Canada.

Exciting stuff...
Congrats. Could you please check and let me know if there is any way to reschedule landing appointment.

Blessings211

Aug 3, 2018
It actually means nothing. You may have been assigned a visa office by now. So wait for sometime.

Other options are call CIC around 4+ month mark or order second set of GCMS notes or brace yourself to wait 3 more months.
Thanks @cansha, one question about gcms. I came to know that there is a section specific gcms for medical. Do you have information about it? What is the way to order the same. Thanks as always for being so helpful.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Thanks @cansha, one question about gcms. I came to know that there is a section specific gcms for medical. Do you have information about it? What is the way to order the same. Thanks as always for being so helpful.
That's the first time I have heard about specific GCMS for medical. I'm not sure what you are referring to.