+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Hi everyone!

I received my GCMS notes. My visa office is Montreal and AOR is 19th June.

Notes generated 4 Sep. Summary is Eligibility is recommended Passed on 7 August. No one has looked at file since. At the time of notes Criminality and Security had not started.

Question for anyone familiar with GCMS notes. In the activities section I see the line

SUMMARY NOTES: CIO RECOMMENDATION FOR PA AND SPOUSE: PASS CRIMINALITY

Is this just a standard line because in the beginning of notes they have mentioned criminality has not started. Thanks!

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Good to see many PPRs in the group. There will be more as still 2 more days to go in the week!

To all who have received PPRs .. Congrats guys!! All the best for your new phase! But please take some time and update immitracker for people like us. Thank you!!

For the rest waiting for PPR ... wish you get it soon.

rdimmi

Star Member
Aug 1, 2018
So finally I was to speak to an agent yesterday, all thanks to @newimmigrantionc... My file hasn't been touched since July 17th, eligibility is still review required and security not started yet!! Disappointing!!

Kiki_tonia

Star Member
Nov 16, 2017
Lagos, Nigeria
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
NOC1121
AOR Received.
31-05-2018
Passport Req..
06-02-2019
@Kiki_tonia I sent the PFC team my ITA & AOR letter and they replied that I should pick a date.
So, you were right. Thanks.
Do you live in Lagos? If yes, Can you tell me where your session held? Mainland/Island?
That is good to hear!
Yes, I reside in Lagos.
The session took place in Ikeja. Get ready as it is a full day session.

Reactions: tobs

newimmigrantionc

Star Member
Oct 16, 2016
So finally I was to speak to an agent yesterday, all thanks to @newimmigrantionc... My file hasn't been touched since July 17th, eligibility is still review required and security not started yet!! Disappointing!!
am glad you managed to talk to them but don't get disappointed! As @cansha mentioned ...no one knows the exact status....it is time to cheer yourself......some miracle will happen soon for all us sailing in the same boat:)

Reactions: Animesh sinha

shishirkona

Jul 20, 2018
I tried thrice today without any luck - couldn’t speak to an agent due to high volume of calls. What tips did you follow?

CoolSandy

Feb 14, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03-06-2018
Med's Done....
15-06-2018
Finally got hold of an agent today.
My CIC status
Eligibility - met
Criminality - not started
Security - not started
VO - Ottawa
My status
No words

shishirkona

Jul 20, 2018
I tried three times already but can’t get through - high volume of calls. Which time did you call? That’s exactly the status I was told when I called on September 4.
My CIC status
Eligibility - met
Security - not started
VO - Ottawa
My status
No words

rdimmi

Star Member
Aug 1, 2018
My CIC status
Eligibility - met
Security - not started
VO - Ottawa
My status
No words
Eligibility met is a big step!! Hopefully you'll get the golden email soon. My file is still at the CIO awaiting eligibility pass, I dont even have a VO yet :(

Reactions: CoolSandy

CoolSandy

Feb 14, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03-06-2018
Med's Done....
15-06-2018
I tried three times already but can’t get through - high volume of calls. Which time did you call? That’s exactly the status I was told when I called on September 4.
I called around 8 am Ottawa time. Kept on calling 6, 7 times finally got connected.. He doesn't have an answer why bgc not started yet..