Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
well then go to india, and ask them to change your address and visa office and then you can submit your passport there. it will take maybe a month or more for them to revert and lot of cash in tickets in the meantime the deadline to submit your wife's passport will pass. but seems like you got time and money.
Lmao, you're just a little bit mean

Reactions: rejozach

Aich

Aug 7, 2018
Hello Good People,

I moved to IP2 just now (i.e. background check has started), with the current progress even this seems like a win. I am AOR June 4, Med passed mid June, FSW-O.

However simultaneosly i also got a request for an additional doxument for my wife, which is causing a bit on anxiety;

"We have begun processing your application for permanent residence, and in order to make a decision we require the following information/documents:
 1112784742 - -Wife's Name- :
 > Schedule A: Please provide a separate and newly completed Schedule A
Background Declaration form (IMM 5669) bearing an original signature.
Please note that the requested information/documents must be received within 7 days from the date of this
correspondence. Please upload these documents to your MyCIC account.
If we do not receive the information/documents within 7 days, your application will be assessed based on the information we have on file, meaning your application could be refused as incomplete."

Can anyone guide what is this form? Where to get it from? Is it a good or bad sign, or nuetral?

Any support will be much appreciated:)

Regards,
Aich
Hello Guys, how to get this IMM 5669 form? Should i just search online and download it? Or is there an official location?

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
Thanks Navinball, loved your earlier comments btw lol!

Btw in your experience, why would cic request IMM 5669 form now? Does this mean some info from our side was incomplete/missing?
Yes probably some detail in the application was incomplete or missing. Can't think of anything else.

Reactions: Aich

sid1987

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
ottawa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19-06-2018
AOR Received.
19-06-2018
Passport Req..
25 -07-2018
VISA ISSUED...
01-08-2018
LANDED..........
04-08-2018
I mean I was just stating the facts. He needs to evaluate the best option. Cic doesnt act as fast as he thinks.
Plus Staying away 8 weeks from my wife, would kill for that kind of luxury. Party everyday like it's my last day on earth.
Naviiin don steal my ideas hehehehehhe jokes apart.. my brother navin is right... its a govt process don makes plans around it

aps001

Aug 22, 2018
Is it possible to get a PPR without an update in account for IP2 ?
My AOR is June 7 and no update since MEP on June 13.
Technically no it's not possible, considered the tasks covered under IP2 are primarily the criminality and security.
However, IRCC have a very low probability to go for PPR without updating the IP2 status on ur CIC.

Reactions: Amrit_India

Pookie89

Star Member
Sep 21, 2018
Hello Good People,

I moved to IP2 just now (i.e. background check has started), with the current progress even this seems like a win. I am AOR June 4, Med passed mid June, FSW-O.

However simultaneosly i also got a request for an additional doxument for my wife, which is causing a bit on anxiety;

"We have begun processing your application for permanent residence, and in order to make a decision we require the following information/documents:
Please note that the requested information/documents must be received within 7 days from the date of this
If we do not receive the information/documents within 7 days, your application will be assessed based on the information we have on file, meaning your application could be refused as incomplete."

Can anyone guide what is this form? Where to get it from? Is it a good or bad sign, or nuetral?

Regards,
Aich
You can get it from the CIC website I believe. Please pay keen attention to what is required if they are asking for your wife's info again it simply means that something was not clear the first time or maybe the signature of the document didn't match the identification given for her. Either way just ensure you pay attention to what they ask for. Good luck

Reactions: Aich

Gurpreet1112

Nov 12, 2017
Punjab
Hello Good People,

Regards,
Aich
Hello

My aor is 7 june. On 21 Aug i moved to ip2 and the very next day i got the same ADR.....Schedule A. I submitted it after 2 days and still its showing We are revie