May 10, 2017
Just got PPR! Timeline below:
AOR May 22nd
MEP/IP1 June 5th
RPRF Request and Paid June 22nd
IP2 Sept 8th
Ghost Update Sept 11th
PPR Sept 17th
Quick question for you: How old your Police Clearance Certificate was when it was approved? Was your PCC within 6 months when final decision was made. The reason i am asking because my PCC was 2-3 months old when i submitted my application. My PCC is 5-6 months old now since i am in IP1 for last 3 months. i am wondering if i should order new PCC ahead of time if in case they request new PCC.

seekingCR2

Star Member
May 10, 2017
+1
Same timeline moreover
I an in the same boat like you waiting for 98 days. Quick question for you: How old your Police Clearance Certificate is as of now? The reason i am asking because my PCC was 2-3 months old when i submitted my application. My PCC is 5-6 months old now since i am in IP1 for last 3 months. i am wondering if i should order new PCC ahead of time if in case they request new PCC. Any thought??

ishq74

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2017
I wish it was “queue”. Seems like some files are lucky enough to jump this queue and get processed much earlier.
I guess it depends on the Visa Officer assigned to the files. If the officer is efficient and ethical enough then file moves quickly. In any office setup few employees take much longer time to assess files and do not bother to finish job before time. Same applies to IRCC.

ishq74

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2017
I an in the same boat like you waiting for 98 days. Quick question for you: How old your Police Clearance Certificate is as of now? The reason i am asking because my PCC was 2-3 months old when i submitted my application. My PCC is 5-6 months old now since i am in IP1 for last 3 months. i am wondering if i should order new PCC ahead of time if in case they request new PCC. Any thought??
PCC is only need to be valid at the time of eAPR, doesn't matter if it gets expired day after AOR.

"For the applicant’s current country of residence, the police certificate must have been issued no more than 6 months before the submission of the e-APR."
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/express-entry/applications-received-on-after-january-1-2016-completeness-check.html

Reactions: Y@$h and seekingCR2

seekingCR2

Star Member
May 10, 2017
PCC is only need to be valid at the time of eAPR, doesn't matter if it gets expired day after AOR.

"For the applicant’s current country of residence, the police certificate must have been issued no more than 6 months before the submission of the e-APR."
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/express-entry/applications-received-on-after-january-1-2016-completeness-check.html
Thanks. It means i am fine because my all PCC was within 6 months time frame when i submitted my application on June 11, 2018

rejozach

Star Member
Apr 22, 2018
Hi everyone...
G...g ...g ...golden maiiiiil.My timeline below:
Aor 25 th June
Ip 1 07 th July
Ip2 13 th september
PPR 17 th september
Stream Fsw outland
Country of residence Algeria
I still don't realize.....after all this months of preparation, doubts, tears .....soon it will be your turn guys..
Congratulations... Thats was pretty quick...

tottiren

Mar 21, 2018
Beijing
Category........
PNP
Experienced fellows and those who have reached IP2, until how long not PPR yet after IP2 should I start worrying about security screen? It has been more than a month.

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
Experienced fellows and those who have reached IP2, until how long not PPR yet after IP2 should I start worrying about security screen? It has been more than a month.
whats your nationality, occupation and countries travelled in the past 10 yrs. that's a better indicator of security screening than days after ip2

ishq74

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2017
IP1 or IP2 do not mean anything. Few candidates see IP2 wordings from the day 1 but it does not mean their back ground check has started immediately even before R10 completeness check! Security normally starts after eligibility is set as Passed. You need to order GCMS notes to see when you've passed eligibility (or still in progress!). If it is already more than two months since passing the eligibility then there is a high probability that your file is under security screening which can take 15-25 months to complete but again no one can say for sure how IRCC works internally. I have seen cases took 8-9 months even without security screening! Don't be misguided by MyCIC account wordings. Order GCMS notes if you are concerned or you can wait it out.

Chahal82

Jul 12, 2017
Category........
PNP
App. Filed.......
06-03-2018
Nomination.....
25-05-2018
AOR Received.
26-06-2018
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
24-05-2018
Hey man, thanks for the reply. Can you please confirm if your friend had any visa refusals in past. I dont have any Visa refusal, but another person who is assigned to this had US visitor Visa refusal in past.
Yes he had his student visa refused by Canada in 2006 .

Last edited:

gau55555

Aug 6, 2018
I'm in the same boat, and unfortunately do not have very good news for you... I've been waiting for 18 days since approval now, but after some searching I've found a few cases on the forum where it took 40-50 days.

It appears to mostly depend on the LVO.
Vitesze - haven been looking at the thread from quite some time now and thought you are from 'Andy108' (moderators) clan as you have good knowledge. got to know that you are still in queue. Thats very impressive bro.