Final Interview : Aug 28 2018
COPR : Aug 28 2018

Thanks for the support.
Wishing everyone to get COPR soon
Congratulations

Reactions: Sabariraj

Vitesze

Dec 15, 2017
Just got back from a two-week vacation to Taiwan. No updates whatsoever on my application - still in IP2 with the last update being an ADR change to "Not Applicable" two weeks ago.

Reactions: linda85

INTamir

Star Member
Aug 3, 2018
Just got back from a two-week vacation to Taiwan. No updates whatsoever on my application - still in IP2 with the last update being an ADR change to "Not Applicable" two weeks ago.
Welcome back! :D
So, you would inform them about this trip and your visa/stamps on your passport?
I am planning to go out of Canada for a vacation sometime soon.

Vitesze

Dec 15, 2017
Welcome back! :D
So, you would inform them about this trip and your visa/stamps on your passport?
I am planning to go out of Canada for a vacation sometime soon.
No, if I'm not mistaken you only need to disclose your travel history up until your AOR. Any travel after that doesn't have to disclosed anymore.

INTamir

Star Member
Aug 3, 2018
No, if I'm not mistaken you only need to disclose your travel history up until your AOR. Any travel after that doesn't have to disclosed anymore.
Please share your info with me if you find anything different.
Btw, what was your ADR if you don't mind sharing.

Vitesze

Dec 15, 2017
Please share your info with me if you find anything different.
Btw, what was your ADR if you don't mind sharing.
Police Certificate, which I didn't include in my original application, as I needed to show a request letter to the police first.

I uploaded it on July 16. On July 19 it changed to ''We are reviewing...". On August 15 (I think?) it finally changed to "Not applicable"

Reactions: INTamir

serene17

Star Member
Dec 7, 2017
I did same thing buddy.. Saved the CIC number in my contacts.. But for some reason it's not working :mad:
I can't even call my other contacts, it's saying send invitation first to call as contact is not using hangouts :confused::confused::confused:
Google hangout asks you to select a number, if you do that, you can no longer call CIC since it will be recognized as an out of Canada number. I ran to the same issue, so I created another gmail, and used hangouts, just this time, I didn't set up a number - this way I was able to call.

Hope that makes since.. best of luck

Reactions: Chahal82

maplenow

Star Member
Oct 10, 2017
Welcome. Did you get your GCMS notes? You mentioned you were getting it.

Vitesze

Dec 15, 2017
Welcome. Did you get your GCMS notes? You mentioned you were getting it.
I got my GCMS notes. However, they were generated the day after they were requested - I was expecting it to be generated approx. 30 days after request date as that's how long they take to send them.

So what happened, is that my GCMS notes got generated right after I entered IP2 a month and a half ago, and it simply stated that criminality had been started and security + eligibility had not. There was virtually nothing of interest in the notes, besides R10 being complete.

Reactions: maplenow

John_Play

Star Member
Aug 6, 2018
June 12 - AOR
June 28 - Medical Passed (IP2)
August 3 - Procedural Fairness
August 11 - Responded with something alternative as I couldn't suffice their actual ask
August 29 - Status changed to "Application/Profile Updated", however nothing changed in the profile.
Strangely the status changed back to "Submitted" when I logout and login again.

Am little confused. Any suggestions on next steps or reasons?

Reactions: macaly7

Mbagheri1897

Jan 16, 2018
June 12 - AOR
June 28 - Medical Passed (IP2)
August 3 - Procedural Fairness
August 11 - Responded with something alternative as I couldn't suffice their actual ask
August 29 - Status changed to "Application/Profile Updated", however nothing changed in the profile.
Strangely the status changed back to "Submitted" when I logout and login again.

Am little confused. Any suggestions on next steps or reasons?
That’s the “ghost update” people keep talking about. it COULD mean that you’re gonna get the golden email soon.

John_Play

Star Member
Aug 6, 2018
That’s the “ghost update” people keep talking about. it COULD mean that you’re gonna get the golden email soon.
Am not highly excited because the status changed back to "Submitted" when I login subsequent time. Also most people got calls for interview when they responded back to Procedural Fairness although I haven't received any such call. Secondly, I have not suffice their ask rather given some justification in reply to Procedural Fairness. Wonder if they are going to accept or refuse my application.

Mbagheri1897

Jan 16, 2018
Am not highly excited because the status changed back to "Submitted" when I login subsequent time. Also most people got calls for interview when they responded back to Procedural Fairness although I haven't received any such call. Secondly, I have not suffice their ask rather given some justification in reply to Procedural Fairness. Wonder if they are going to accept or refuse my application.
Not sure about the call, but it is supposed to change back to “submitted” once you check the profile. Hope you get the golden email soon ;)

Reactions: John_Play

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Hi, at my last job I worked as a Research Technician for a Professor of a university. I had a supervisor. However, technically my employer is the university and not the Prof, and so he is the "supervisor". Who should sign my reference letter? Thank you.
So when you say your employer is University ... who exactly will sign on University's behalf in your opinion?

EECEC

Star Member
Aug 19, 2017
I hope your application will be approved soon!!!!!

Reactions: John_Play