+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

ishq74

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2017
My eAOR is June 11. Still in IP1 stage. Different agents say different things. Not sure where am in at this stage?
Order gcms notes. Only then you would know for sure where your application stands. I have used third party, "getgcms"!
Good Luck!

gagandeeprana

Star Member
Jul 30, 2018
Category........
AOR Received.
22-06-2018
Med's Request
07-07-2018
In case this helps anyone in the forum

AOR 21 Feb
PPR 3 Aug
Visa 27 Aug (Issued at CPC-Ottawa)
FSW-O-India (VFS Delhi)

No GCMS notes ordered, no ghost updates, 1 ADR (PCC), Meds redone after expiry, no phone calls/emails to CIC, no agents/lawyers used.

Stay calm folks!
nice attitude......big round of applause...

INTamir

Star Member
Aug 3, 2018
Hi everyone!

I got a ghost update yesterday but haven't received my PPR email. Just curious, does having a ghost update always lead to good news? Have you noticed anyone that got rejected in the past had their rejections after ghost updates?

Anxiously waiting...
I have not got any ghost update on my EE application yet but I had a TRV application as well. I got a ghost update on my TRV application and it took about one week to get the PPR email for my TRV. Not sure if it is comparable case or not!
It might be also interesting for you that I received the PPR email on a Saturday, not a business day!

Reactions: Gurpreet1112

EECEC

Star Member
Aug 19, 2017
I have not got any ghost update on my EE application yet but I had a TRV application as well. I got a ghost update on my TRV application and it took about one week to get the PPR email for my TRV. Not sure if it is comparable case or not!
It might be also interesting for you that I received the PPR email on a Saturday, not a business day!
Thank you so much for the above information :) Hopefully I will receive my PPR soon. Btw, I had similar timeline as you. My AOR was June 29 and my MEP was July 13. Also CEC inland.;)

monica25

Star Member
Jun 18, 2018

AOR 21 Feb
PPR 3 Aug
FSW-O-India (VFS Delhi)

No GCMS notes ordered, no ghost updates, 1 ADR (PCC), Meds redone after expiry, no phone calls/emails to CIC, no agents/lawyers used.

Stay calm folks!
No ghost update!? wow! thanks for sharing! But, Why did your meds expire? I mean I know they're valid for a year, so.. a previous application was rejected perhaps?

phoenixsong

Star Member
Feb 14, 2018

AOR 21 Feb
PPR 3 Aug
FSW-O-India (VFS Delhi)

Stay calm folks!
Congrats!! Did your application ever go the so-called IP2 stage?

Param90

Star Member
Jul 18, 2018
Hi
I have a very critical query. Not found answer to this anywhere on the net . Actually my thought was that my file will be processed within 2 months of my file submission. So I created some fixed deposits for three months without their auto renewal.

But the irony is that I am still stuck in IP1.

The details of proof of funds that I shared were my savings account info,my husband savings account info along with some fixed deposit accounts.

Now the main problem is that my fixed deposits got matured and amount moved to my savings account. I have shared details of all these accounts. Will it cause any problem if the fixed deposits have been matured? Or i have to make amendments with my funds details?

Initially the wait and now this confusion. Guys,please help
I found this on twitter, may be it helps.

Y@$h

Nov 13, 2017
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
14-06-2018
Med's Done....
04-06-2018