Visa Office......
CIO / Mexico
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-06-2018
Med's Done....
22-06-2018
me also having 22 June AOR and waiting
Same boat here, AOR June 9, IP1/MEP June 22 but as someone else mentioned, most PPRs from June are either PNP, CEC, inland or US residents. Seems like the waiting game will keep going for us a bit more.

Reactions: N@ndita and macaly7

N@ndita

Aug 9, 2018
It shows they are processing our background check. the folks here told me its IP2.
But in my case they have not initiated the background check also... There is no change in status after the medical exam passed, it still mentions “ we will send you a messge when your background check is initiated “ so is it ok?

rdimmi

Star Member
Aug 1, 2018
But in my case they have not initiated the background check also... There is no change in status after the medical exam passed, it still mentions “ we will send you a messge when your background check is initiated “ so is it ok?
Did you try calling the CIC? Some people say if you are in IP1 for long time it is likely you'll get the PPR as soon as or sometimes even before your IP2. The information on the account isn't always up to date.

N@ndita

Aug 9, 2018
Did you try calling the CIC? Some people say if you are in IP1 for long time it is likely you'll get the PPR as soon as or sometimes even before your IP2. The information on the account isn't always up to date.
Well i think wouldn’t it be too early to contact CIC as they already ask for period of 90 days. And i really hope the case is as you said

maplenow

Star Member
Oct 10, 2017
what is too long period to be in IP1?