+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

tottiren

Mar 21, 2018
Beijing
Category........
PNP
Thanks for sharing and how did you get to know about this update, did you get a ghost update or something.

Please advice.
I check my IRCC account on a daily basis, I believe many waiting in pain do the same. Technically, it's not a ghost update, because there was this small change about medical status. Many people who had ghost updates BEFORE their medical expires, which usually implied their security screening clearance, my update is different as it happend AFTER my medical expires, I am hoping it could lead to some good results. Anyone who has also had updates after their medical expires? Please share your experience.

Reactions: djangoboy

meenal31

Star Member
Dec 29, 2017
I check my IRCC account on a daily basis, I believe many waiting in pain do the same. Technically, it's not a ghost update, because there was this small change about medical status. Many people who had ghost updates BEFORE their medical expires, which usually implied their security screening clearance, my update is different as it happend AFTER my medical expires, I am hoping it could lead to some good results. Anyone who has also had updates after their medical expires? Please share your experience.
I had received the same update about 2 weeks ago but so far I haven’t received any remedical request . I had called Cic and got to know that everything has been passed now and I should wait for either remedical request or Medicals to be extended . So it’s again waiting game !

tottiren

Mar 21, 2018
Beijing
Category........
PNP
I had received the same update about 2 weeks ago but so far I haven’t received any remedical request . I had called Cic and got to know that everything has been passed now and I should wait for either remedical request or Medicals to be extended . So it’s again waiting game !
were you under SS before the update? if so, how long was it?

djangoboy

May 3, 2018
We're you in review required meenal or your application was completely fine .
Please share your thoughts

djangoboy

May 3, 2018
Hi buddy thanks for your response and to keep you posted my medicals are expiring this Friday which is 5th July 2019 and hopefully I can see something similar to yours.

Another question and in the status column did it show profile updated ?

djangoboy

May 3, 2018
yes, instead of "submitted"
Okay, for me it is yet to expire! for me the status is as follows which states -
  • August 18, 2018 You passed the medical exam.
My medicals are expiring on 5th of July 2019.

When did your medicals expire by the way ?

tottiren

Mar 21, 2018
Beijing
Category........
PNP
Okay, for me it is yet to expire! for me the status is as follows which states -
  • August 18, 2018 You passed the medical exam.
My medicals are expiring on 5th of July 2019.

When did your medicals expire by the way ?
mine is 30th June, some people have reported that they had this update a couple of days after the expiry date though, so dont take an immediate update for granted.

djangoboy

May 3, 2018
mine is 30th June, some people have reported that they had this update a couple of days after the expiry date though, so dont take an immediate update for granted.
Don't take an immediate update for granted in the sense, you mean to say the minute I get an update I should be very happy about it and should I infer that my application is moving or something ?

tottiren

Mar 21, 2018
Beijing
Category........
PNP
Don't take an immediate update for granted in the sense, you mean to sense the minute I get an update I should be very happy about it and should I infer that my application is moving or something ?
I had my update IMMEDIATE after medical expiry, there are others who waited a few more days after the expiry date to have this update. So you may or may not have it immediate after 5th July.

djangoboy

May 3, 2018
I had my update IMMEDIATE after medical expiry, there are others who waited a few more days after the expiry date to have this update. So you may or may not have it immediate after 5th July.

Okay I get it! and are you in security screening or review required and why is your application taking so long to process ?