Star Member
Mar 26, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney
AOR Received.
11-04-2018
Got an "Application updated" on my BOWP application, I'm guessing it is the background check, which is now "Not applicable". Whatever that means..

Hi, when did you submit your BOWP ? I am waiting for mine as well.

BonjourCA

Star Member
Mar 26, 2019
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CIO Sydney
AOR Received.
11-04-2018
March 26, so 3 months ago. What about you? And what is your PR application like?
Hi,

I submitted my BOWP on April 2nd (it is a renewal). For the PR my AOR is 11 April 2018 - CEC Inland....... My current BOWP finishes on July 29th so hope to get mine 1st week of July !

Reactions: R.Tequila

EE12345

Star Member
Jun 22, 2019
I have submitted my BOWP on 8 Feb 2019. Its been 4 and 1/2 months but even eligibility review is not started. Had to buy private medical insurance for safety.
My EE PR file ( AOR May 2018, inland) is On Hold for further review/verification.

huzm

Star Member
Jul 4, 2018
Medical expired on June 13. Today the medical section changed from "medical passed" to "You do not need a medical exam". Inland applicant.

Reactions: djangoboy

djangoboy

May 3, 2018
Yes the medicals expired on June 8th and then the status changed from medicals passed to you don't need medical, And no request for re medical yet.
Okay, in this case if it changes again to medical passed, it means that they have extended your medicals for a year or you may get a remedicals request

cecict

Jul 14, 2018
Need an advice..

Today I got a RE MEDICAL request for my dependant wife and son via an email from
IRCC.CECSCDoNotReply-NePasRepondreCSCEC.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

The email reads:
Please be advised that the medical(s) under IME(s) XXXXXXXX are now or will expire within the next 90 days and cannot be reassessed. Please take the attachments sent in a separate email under the new IME(s) XXXXXXXX to an approved Panel Physician and have the medical(s) completed.

Will I receive separate email with any attachments ? OR I have to ask my dependants to do a upfront medical exam like they did earlier.

ankit.burman

Dec 16, 2017
Need an advice..

Today I got a RE MEDICAL request for my dependant wife and son via an email from
IRCC.CECSCDoNotReply-NePasRepondreCSCEC.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

The email reads:
Please be advised that the medical(s) under IME(s) XXXXXXXX are now or will expire within the next 90 days and cannot be reassessed. Please take the attachments sent in a separate email under the new IME(s) XXXXXXXX to an approved Panel Physician and have the medical(s) completed.

Will I receive separate email with any attachments ? OR I have to ask my dependants to do a upfront medical exam like they did earlier.
Check in your account once it would be there

Reactions: cecict