+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

R.Tequila

Nov 15, 2018
Nice! we'll be staying in Toronto only :)
And I like Calm life :D and single digit temperature :D:D Its 45 degrees here!!
Don't worry, you are getting that PR email very soon :)
Haha nice, then you'll feel right at home. And you do mean 45 degrees celsius right? Lol wow never experience pass 40 my whole life.

I enjoy the calmness here as well, having been here several years. It is just when you live here most of the time, then go back to your home country where you get to go out every night and have stuff to do, and then come back to the daily life here. I am still recovering from that drastic difference.:D

pursuit_of_happiness

Jul 23, 2018
Hello guys, I have been a silent reader of this thread for a long time. The guidance and compassion I received through this thread is nothing less than tremendous. Although, I have not contributed much here the jokes and laughs have kept me going through.

I am happy to announce that My wife and I have finally reached the milestone that a lot of people here, have gone through and a few more of us are still aspiring to reach.

We have finally received the RFV email after 312 days of wait.

I need to thank a lot of people. A lot more than what my petty brain can register. You guys have helped me answer a lot of my doubts but keep my patience throughout the process.

@sid1987, @cansha @pursuit_of_happiness @gau55555 @Nishika22 @Mr_nobody @navinball @tobs @mathansri @richa1987 @bimale4bipeople @Ronja5200 @meany23 @lavanya31 @Micky345 @kanu @ChiragShetty20 @draxxemsklounst @DanFariasM and a lot more of you guys. Thank you for helping me keep my sanity and patience.

Thank you for being my family!

@tobs can you re-add me to the whatsapp group?
Hey buddy, thats really awesome. Congratulations for your PPR. I dont visit this forum that often so apologies for being late. Best of luck with everything there!!!

Prashant86_2000

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
17-06-2018
Hey buddy, thats really awesome. Congratulations for your PPR. I dont visit this forum that often so apologies for being late. Best of luck with everything there!!!
I am on the WA group, where you are rather chatty and still you don't talk to me :(

Reactions: tobs

Vijeta Manhas

Apr 11, 2019
Hello Guys,

I am one of the most fortunate persons who are stuck with nowhere to go. My AOR 19/06/2018. My query is regarding funds. When I applied for It, I showed CAD 13,832 against required CAD 12,432 for one person. After that I quit the job and kept withdrawing money and depositing in the same account but always maintained the required funds. So now somebody told me that it could be one of the reasons for the delay in my PR process but I don’t think it should be a problem as long as I maintain the required limit and moreover I gave them the bank statements of last year when I lodged the case, how can they see the transactions after that?
Is it possible that this could be the reason?

Prashant86_2000

Champion Member
Jun 17, 2018
Bangalore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-04-2018
AOR Received.
17-06-2018
Hello Guys,

I am one of the most fortunate persons who are stuck with nowhere to go. My AOR 19/06/2018. My query is regarding funds. When I applied for It, I showed CAD 13,832 against required CAD 12,432 for one person. After that I quit the job and kept withdrawing money and depositing in the same account but always maintained the required funds. So now somebody told me that it could be one of the reasons for the delay in my PR process but I don’t think it should be a problem as long as I maintain the required limit and moreover I gave them the bank statements of last year when I lodged the case, how can they see the transactions after that?
Is it possible that this could be the reason?
No, they cannot see your current balance and will have to depend on whatever amount you showed earlier. Unless, they asked you or you sent a fresh proof of funds or balance statement that had a dip.

They only see the balance when you submit your application and when you land for the first time after you receive PPR.

Vijeta Manhas

Apr 11, 2019
Thank you so much :) You have been really helpful all the time !
One more suggestion... it has been 18 days since my case transferred to IP2 stage. My medical expired on 19/04/2019. There are no updates on extension of medical exam or remedical request. Should I apply for another GCMS notes?
No, they cannot see your current balance and will have to depend on whatever amount you showed earlier. Unless, they asked you or you sent a fresh proof of funds or balance statement that had a dip.

They only see the balance when you submit your application and when you land for the first time after you receive PPR.
:)

meany23

Star Member
Feb 8, 2019
Haha nice, then you'll feel right at home. And you do mean 45 degrees celsius right? Lol wow never experience pass 40 my whole life.

I enjoy the calmness here as well, having been here several years. It is just when you live here most of the time, then go back to your home country where you get to go out every night and have stuff to do, and then come back to the daily life here. I am still recovering from that drastic difference.:D
Yes 45 degree Celsius. Visit Delhi sometimes in May/June to enjoy summers :p
And I live in one corner of the city, my office is at the other end. Work timings are odd coz I work for the US team. Which means going out on any weekday is a challenge and requires lot of planning. Weekends are only option for me but even then good places are far from my home. So Toronto will be more interesting for me (hopefully) :D:D
Having said that, I would still miss my home country and the Delhi food.

Reactions: R.Tequila

R.Tequila

Nov 15, 2018
Yes 45 degree Celsius. Visit Delhi sometimes in May/June to enjoy summers :p
And I live in one corner of the city, my office is at the other end. Work timings are odd coz I work for the US team. Which means going out on any weekday is a challenge and requires lot of planning. Weekends are only option for me but even then good places are far from my home. So Toronto will be more interesting for me (hopefully) :D:D
Having said that, I would still miss my home country and the Delhi food.
Will certainly put it on my list.

Yea life in here should be way more normal... unless... after you got here you start working for the Delhi team and work times are odd again.:D

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
Btw, if you don't mind sharing, where in Canada are you located?
And also you @Mr_nobody ?
Awesome! Look like you're all set.

Canada's life is as usual, calm but mostly boring, and the PR wait isn't helping!:) And can you believe it is still single-digit temperature now that we are stepping into May? I don't remember whether it was this bad last year.

And I'm in Toronto. Mr.Somebody @Mr_nobody is in SK I think.
Yeah, I am still in SK. I am thinking of moving to a bigger city, maybe Toronto or Vancouver.