AOR Received.
19-06-2018
Passport Req..
25 -07-2018
VISA ISSUED...
01-08-2018
LANDED..........
04-08-2018
Bro when u pass through IRCC office tomorrow get them some cans of Red bull..They have become so lazy in processing files..Need some boost..They hav nt even started BG check for June.
Wat u sayin i am june applicNt heheh

Goodmankevin

Star Member
Jun 29, 2018
Hey everyone,

I have a question about filling in work experience post ITA.
I have held 4 different designation(promoted 3 times) under the Same NOC in the same company. I have a single reference letter describing duties for each designation with start and end date. I am thinking doing the following

1) Creating separate entries for each designation.
2) For proof, add the same reference letter and then attach for each entry only the promotion letter, salary slip, appraisal letter and tax document only for that designation

would that be okay for will that create confusion if i used the same reference letter but only the relevant salary and tax document for individual designation?

or would it be better if i just put everything in the one file(tax docs, salary slips, promotion and salary hike letter for all years) and attach it against every entry ?

I am worried that i might confused them

Y@$h

Nov 13, 2017
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
14-06-2018
Med's Done....
04-06-2018
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
25-09-2020
VISA ISSUED...
TBD
LANDED..........
TBD
Hey everyone,

I have held 4 different designation(promoted 3 times) under the Same NOC in the same company. I have a single reference letter describing duties for each designation with start and end date. I am thinking doing the following

2) For proof, add the same reference letter and then attach for each entry only the promotion letter, salary slip, appraisal letter and tax document only for that designation

would that be okay for will that create confusion if i used the same reference letter but only the relevant salary and tax document for individual designation?

or would it be better if i just put everything in the one file(tax docs, salary slips, promotion and salary hike letter for all years) and attach it against every entry ?

I had two designations in one company, both under the same NOC. I created a single entry, and provided comma-separated designation. Example: Designation = Senior Software Engineer, System Analyst.
This way, I attached only one reference letter for this company, which had Roles and Resp of both the designations. Note that I had clearly mentioned the date when my designation change took place in my reference letter.
Hope this helps.

Goodmankevin

Star Member
Jun 29, 2018
I had two designations in one company, both under the same NOC. I created a single entry, and provided comma-separated designation. Example: Designation = Senior Software Engineer, System Analyst.
This way, I attached only one reference letter for this company, which had Roles and Resp of both the designations. Note that I had clearly mentioned the date when my designation change took place in my reference letter.
Hope this helps.
Did you get your PPR successfully?

Y@$h

Nov 13, 2017
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
14-06-2018
Med's Done....
04-06-2018
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
25-09-2020
VISA ISSUED...
TBD
LANDED..........
TBD
Did you get your PPR successfully?
That’s a good question :)
No PPR yet, but I haven’t got any ADR either. Also, I did this way because I found this way out from someone who got PPR using this method.

sid1987

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
ottawa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19-06-2018
AOR Received.
19-06-2018
Passport Req..
25 -07-2018
VISA ISSUED...
01-08-2018
LANDED..........
04-08-2018
Was there a holiday in Canada today? Surprised I haven't seen any PPR announcement here today.
yup its a holiday in all major provinces..

Reactions: sysadmin141

John_Play

Star Member
Aug 6, 2018
Nationality: India
Country of Residence: Canada
CEC AOR June 12
Medical Passed June 27 IP1
June 28 IP2

On August 3rd I was asked to submit a valid job offer because of the following reason. The letter in my account states that

"The offer of employment that you had submitted with your application, dated APR, 2018, states that the term of employment would be for another 16 months. However, the offer does not meet the following criterion – the job offer from your employer must specifically say that the term of your employment will be for at least a period of 12 months after your permanent resident visa is issued."

Background:
By the time I submitted my documents for PR, my extension was just filed (till OCT 2019), as a result I did not submit my Work Permit Extension document (although submitted my offer of employment filed during extension and my previous VISA end date was on June 28). The problem is I cannot ask my employer to provide a different job offer since they would not want me to get PR with that. My project will last till next year (OCT 2019) and my stay is confirmed till the same period.

Note: My friends have got PR with the same offer letter (having similar wording). A couple of differences are i) their extension period is 24 months (mine is 16 months) ii) they have filed PR after their extension (filed PR by the time I filed extension)

Now I have got my extension (till OCT 2019). Is it okay to upload my work permit extension along with a letter from my supervisor stating that this is standard format of the offer letter and cannot be changed.
Any other suggestions to overcome this situation is thankful and appreciated. I have 7 days to upload the document.

sid1987

Champion Member
Jul 4, 2018
ottawa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
19-06-2018
AOR Received.
19-06-2018
Passport Req..
25 -07-2018
VISA ISSUED...
01-08-2018
LANDED..........
04-08-2018
Yea
Nationality: India
Country of Residence: Canada
CEC AOR June 12
Medical Passed June 27 IP1
June 28 IP2

On August 3rd I was asked to submit a valid job offer because of the following reason. The letter in my account states that

"The offer of employment that you had submitted with your application, dated APR, 2018, states that the term of employment would be for another 16 months. However, the offer does not meet the following criterion – the job offer from your employer must specifically say that the term of your employment will be for at least a period of 12 months after your permanent resident visa is issued."

Background:
By the time I submitted my documents for PR, my extension was just filed (till OCT 2019), as a result I did not submit my Work Permit Extension document (although submitted my offer of employment filed during extension and my previous VISA end date was on June 28). The problem is I cannot ask my employer to provide a different job offer since they would not want me to get PR with that. My project will last till next year (OCT 2019) and my stay is confirmed till the same period.

Note: My friends have got PR with the same offer letter (having similar wording). A couple of differences are i) their extension period is 24 months (mine is 16 months) ii) they have filed PR after their extension (filed PR by the time I filed extension)

Now I have got my extension (till OCT 2019). Is it okay to upload my work permit extension along with a letter from my supervisor stating that this is standard format of the offer letter and cannot be changed.
Any other suggestions to overcome this situation is thankful and appreciated. I have 7 days to upload the document.
a so here is the deal.. the rule is ir job offer should be valid 1 year from year of issue of ppr... now as of right now its out of range.. i think with new docs you should be fine

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Hey everyone,

My cases is similar to yours and I submitted in different rows and attached same letter for each row which had description for all rows. I don’t have PPR yet but my friend who used same arrpaoch have got PPR.

John_Play

Star Member
Aug 6, 2018
Yea

a so here is the deal.. the rule is ir job offer should be valid 1 year from year of issue of ppr... now as of right now its out of range.. i think with new docs you should be fine
Sorry, you mean to say that I can upload my work permit extension document and reference letter from my superior is okay? As i said i cannot upload any new job offer since I cannot change the standard format.

Goodmankevin

Star Member
Jun 29, 2018
My cases is similar to yours and I submitted in different rows and attached same letter for each row which had description for all rows. I don’t have PPR yet but my friend who used same arrpaoch have got PPR.
Only one problem is that I don’t have salary slip of one designation for 2011