+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

R.Tequila

Nov 15, 2018
I sometimes wonder if there's an applicant named Mathew and he raises a CSE query and gets a reply from agent Mathew. And what if later his case gets assigned to visa officer whose name is also Mathew.
..and after he came to Canada, he went on to work for IRCC. Then he happens to sit next to Mathew, they become good friends, later find out they are actually brothers from different mothers. They decide to set out together to find their long-lost father, and when they did it turns out the father is also called Mathew..

meany23

Star Member
Feb 8, 2019
..and after he came to Canada, he went on to work for IRCC. Then he happens to sit next to Mathew, they become good friends, later find out they are actually brothers from different mothers. They decide to set out together to find their long-lost father, and when they did it turns out the father is also called Mathew..
...Years later they found out that the immigrant Mathew had a son in another country when he was on an adventure trip. His son is all grown up now and he plans to visit Canada. At Toronto International Airport, the screening officer asks for his passport and sees that his name is Mathew. On this the screening officer says that he used to work for IRCC and was an agent there...

R.Tequila

Nov 15, 2018
...Years later they found out that the immigrant Mathew had a son in another country when he was on an adventure trip. His son is all grown up now and he plans to visit Canada. At Toronto International Airport, the screening officer asks for his passport and sees that his name is Mathew. On this the screening officer says that he used to work for IRCC and was an agent there...
:D Oh my what a beautiful fairytale.. I can see a propaganda children book in the work here, Mathew: Searching For Love. IRCC Edition

venkatesh87

Dec 7, 2018
AOR Received.
12-06-2018
my aor is june 12th, my file got approved in january, got my remidicals mail on june 24th. still no ppr, sending mails to ndvo . now dont know what to do. the wait seems like never ending

linda85

Jun 20, 2018
Canada
Category........
FSW
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
20-06-2018
Doc's Request.
23-06-2018
AOR Received.
20-06-2018
Med's Done....
21-06-2018
@leka @Mr_nobody @tobs @cansha @richa1987 @ChiragShetty20 @ @Prashant86_2000 @linda85

Good news everyone. Quick re-cap. June AOR, FSW-Inland. File approved in November at Montreal office. No movement in my file after that at all.

I phoned IRCC on 5th March to ask for updates. They confirmed that file was approved and was not touched since November.

I (cheekily) e-mailed IRCC.PRA-RVPR.IRCC@cic.gc.ca on 18th March requesting for an interview, using the details of my COPR that was on my GCMS information. I did not have any formal communication of approval at this stage.

On 19th March (today), I phoned IRCC again. Agent was genuinely shocked that my file was approved in November. He noted that there was some movement in my file in the last couple of weeks since my last phone call to IRCC.

Suddenly, I received a landing interview letter today (19th March) from Etobicoke. The interview is next week.

Thanks for all the advice guys. Hoping for the best for everyone else waiting.

If you know that your file is approved, call the IRCC office by phone until you are able to speak to an agent. I think that is the best way to communicate with them after the file is approved. Call them once every two weeks or so. Raising a CSE at the post-approval stage seems to be ineffective.

Also, my online account still does not show any updates whatsoever.
my hearty congratulations, im truly happy you got your landing interview...:rolleyes:

Reactions: meany23

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
PPR!!!

8 Months later I finally got the golden email I have been waiting for :):):)

This process tested my patience level to the core. I was in my own zone cribbing and getting annoyed and didn’t know what to do other than waiting. Then I saw super kind and fun people like @tobs @Mr_nobody @R.Tequila and many more - made me realise that helping others and making fun of agent Mathew is what I was supposed to do from the beginning :D. The purpose of the goal is not to achieve the goal, but the person you become while achieving it (- Tony Robbins).

Thanks to @tobs and @cansha and you all for helping with so many queries (I have more questions on further process :p) and I’m looking forward to meet people like you in Canada, who inspire so many others to be at their best.

Praying for PPR emails for everyone waiting. :)
Congratulations! So happy for you.
Enjoy these moments. Finally the day has come for you :)

Reactions: meany23

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
Imagine if there is country out there with all Mathews, name Mathewistan!!! In this country, every guys name is Mathew and everyone works in the CIC doing ctrl+C ctrl+v. In thie school they give Bachelor, Master's, and Ph.D. of copy-paste. Even an orange head Mathew who is an a***ole become the candidate to be presidents and some Mathews voted for him to be the next president!!!!!!!!

tottiren

Mar 21, 2018
Beijing
Category........
PNP
Unortunately we have no choice but redo that. Some people told that it was a good sign and the evidence that things were moving, according to some I were probably in SS and my case is now cleared? What do you think?
Its defenitely a good sign, many folks under SS got PPRs not long after being requested re-med and doing it. I am expecting my re-med too, has your SS been confirmed? Have you ever ordered GCMS or CBSA notes? My ss started on Aug 24 2018, confirmed by both Ralph's email and my CBSA notes.

meany23

Star Member
Feb 8, 2019
Imagine if there is country out there with all Mathews, name Mathewistan!!! In this country, every guys name is Mathew and everyone works in the CIC doing ctrl+C ctrl+v. In thie school they give Bachelor, Master's, and Ph.D. of copy-paste. Even an orange head Mathew who is an a***ole become the candidate to be presidents and some Mathews voted for him to be the next president!!!!!!!!
Good but how would we fit in this story? We'd never be able to meet agent Mathew in this case!
Unless we change our names.. Mr_Mathew, R.Mathew.Tequila :D:D

kreamtito1

Feb 14, 2019
I have called so may time s and was told my file is approved and info has been sent to Accra, but no PpR, can I go ahead and submit my passport without PpR?

NASARIS

Star Member
Sep 10, 2018
My medicals expire on May 1. So a little over a month is left, yet I have not been contacted to renew it or if it is extended.

Currently in IP2 since Jan. 22