+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

June 2018 AOR - join here

naten

Feb 20, 2018
Hi Sunil,

can you share what were the docs added. I also added some docs on 1st July but nothing happened then again added on 29th July and received a mail that they have sent it to concerned department. Mine was visa refusal.
Did they ask for your proof of visa refusal? I wonder why would they ask such things.

Vitesze

Dec 15, 2017
Hi..
Will they scrutinize our reference letter ??
Should the roles and responsibilities described in the reference letter match exactly with that defined in NOC code ??
Of course not. The roles and responsibilities in your reference letter should show similarities to what's defined for the NOC code, but if it's an exact match this surely will raise a lot of suspicion. Some NOCs also encompass a range of jobs, so you can't possibly do every single thing on the list with your employment.

Reactions: bennylee

ghost023

Star Member
Aug 3, 2018
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
Since your Background check says "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information", I believe you are in IP2..
Good luck..
Thanks Juan. Hopefully, they are not doing security screening for my case.

maplenow

Star Member
Oct 10, 2017
Hey guys,
I am an EE Score: 470; June 19th AOR> July 5th MEP/IP1 FSWO applicant from India with 2 applicants. I am stuck at IP1 since one month and I see FSWO applicants after my AOR date already getting PPR request or at least passing their IP2. Now I am getting nervous. I check like 4-5 times a day my application to see at least a ghost update to IP2 :( . Is it because i have a long travel history (actually just three countries Europe & UAE for tourism and UK for studies). Does any body have any suggestion or at least under a normal scenario when can I expect a update?
I have similar timeline as yours and more travel history (19 times in various countries). I am relaxed. I suggest you do the same. I expect there will be some activity by the end of August. I think it is logical since processing time is upto six months (for most cases).

parvez.ali

Star Member
Jul 26, 2018
When I called they said it was very early in the process (June 8th aor) but he was still willing to check and give me some details.
I also called today..They informed the same that BG check not yet started.. when i asked abt eligibility she said its recommended pass..
Usually BG check should start whn junior analyst starts reviewing our application as far as what i understand from the trend as there are two types of BG checks.. i dont knw wats going on in our cases..

Reactions: macaly7

Blessings211

Aug 3, 2018
I also called today..They informed the same that BG check not yet started.. when i asked abt eligibility she said its recommended pass..
Usually BG check should start whn junior analyst starts reviewing our application as far as what i understand from the trend as there are two types of BG checks.. i dont knw wats going on in our cases..
Any clue on how medical results are assessed? I checked at test center and they confirmed uploading of results. I noticed that medicals are usually through with ten days or so. But for me it has been over a month. Are there multiple levels of validations after reports are uploaded?

macaly7

Jan 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
Any clue on how medical results are assessed? I checked at test center and they confirmed uploading of results. I noticed that medicals are usually through with ten days or so. But for me it has been over a month. Are there multiple levels of validations after reports are uploaded?
Do you have anything that may result in excessive demand? Maybe they are looking into that.

Sounds like a good reason to call them.

rishabh_arora2000

Jul 23, 2017
It's raining PPR today. Have seen more than 20 on different forums. In last 4 days more than 50 that's in my knowledge. God knows how many more. Feeling excited, anxious, happy, sad at once. God bless all. It seems CIC is riding a bullet train. Guys get ready. Coming week is going to be super excited though long weekend is there. We might see some more PPR's tomorrow then next lot will start on Wednesday. Keeping fingers crossed.