10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
Hi guys.
Need some advice on this.
I just received my 2 nd GCMS notes.

SECURITY- Of my wife and myself have been redacted.

I also have one of the below categories in activities
11.2-EE Mi - As review required

Can anyone share what does 11.2-Eae MI mean.

Thank you in advance
Regarding security, it depends on the activities that were redacted. Read though posts by @Mr_nobody for more info.

Mr_nobody

Champion Member
Dec 14, 2018
Hi guys.
Need some advice on this.
I just received my 2 nd GCMS notes.

SECURITY- Of my wife and myself have been redacted.

I also have one of the below categories in activities
11.2-EE Mi - As review required

Can anyone share what does 11.2-Eae MI mean.

Thank you in advance
In the notes, look at these sections: assessment on page 2, Activity 1-4 or 1-5 and admissibility. Do you see redaction in all of them with s.15 or s.21 or something similar on top of the page? If so, then you are most probably under SS
@tobs

pranitha

Star Member
May 16, 2014
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Calgary
AOR Received.
06-12-2018
Med's Done....
22-01-2019
my VO is Calgary
Hello,

My AOR is dec 2018 and my application is in process. I called CIC and found that my application was sent to Calgary VO and he also said that applications with problems are sent to Calgary. He also said that my application will not be approved before 6months.

pranitha

Star Member
May 16, 2014
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Calgary
AOR Received.
06-12-2018
Med's Done....
22-01-2019
Hello,

My AOR is dec 2018 and my application is in process. I called CIC and found that my application was sent to Calgary VO and he also said that applications with problems are sent to Calgary. He also said that my application will not be approved before 6months.
my VO is Calgary
Can you please tell me how many did it took for your application processing?

Thanks,

linda85

Jun 20, 2018
Canada
Category........
FSW
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
20-06-2018
Doc's Request.
23-06-2018
AOR Received.
20-06-2018
Med's Done....
21-06-2018
After 251 day Finally received Golden Email...I'm beyond excited and happy:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
*Thank You so much everyone for great support, knowledge...without you guys, probably I would be in crazy people institution:p:DSpecial Thanks to @bimale4bipeople @cansha @tobs @Prashant86_2000

*Had a Ghost update yesterday during the day and late evening we received long awaited email.

*We did contact local MP in January and they called back last week saying that eligibility is met, criminality is in process and security is not started and that it can take up to two years to finalize application, according information what cic provided to them, however, it took exactly a week to receive golden email...so i do assume that MP inquiry helped to move our file faster.MP mentioned that they can call back in April to find out progress on application.

*According to 4 sets of GCMS notes file was left untouched since June 26..All the notes where identical...!Basically our case was collecting dust.

Last edited:

Tazzo

Star Member
Jan 11, 2019
Category........
AOR Received.
23-06-2018
After 251 day Finally received Golden Email...I'm beyond excited and happy:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
*Thank You so much everyone for great support, knowledge...without you guys, probably I would be in crazy people institution:p:DSpecial Thanks to @bimale4bipeople @cansha @tobs @Prashant86_2000

*Had a Ghost update yesterday during the day and late evening we receivAd ready visa email.

*We did contact local MP in January and they called back last week saying that eligibility is met, criminality is in process and security is not started and that it can take up to two years to finalize application, according information what cic provided to them, however, it took exactly a week to receive golden email...so i do assume that MP inquiry helped to move our file faster.

*According to 4 sets of GCMS notes file was left untouched since June 26..All the notes where identical...!Basically our case was collecting dust.
Woww. Congratulations :)