June 2018 AOR - join here

ghost023

Star Member
Aug 3, 2018
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
Please, can anyone help me identify which stage my application is now? Thanks a lot. I did not regularly check the status, so am not sure at which stage it is now. But the basic timeline is like: I got invited on 23 May, and submitted on 19th June, and then had documents requested for Police Certificates on 4th of July. I uploaded certificates on 16th of July. Below information is what it is shown on CIC page. Ps: I am on inland CEC category.

Application step Current status
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Option Paralysis

Star Member
Apr 3, 2016
Folks, I just logged in to check my application, and in the "current status" tab it said "application/profile updated". When I clicked on the application to check, nothing had actually changed. I haven't gotten any new e-mails either. Was this a ghost update?

Reactions: linda85

Juan Martin

Jun 16, 2018
Please, can anyone help me identify which stage my application is now? Thanks a lot. I did not regularly check the status, so am not sure at which stage it is now. But the basic timeline is like: I got invited on 23 May, and submitted on 19th June, and then had documents requested for Police Certificates on 4th of July. I uploaded certificates on 16th of July. Below information is what it is shown on CIC page. Ps: I am on inland CEC category.

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of additional documents We are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Since your Background check says "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information", I believe you are in IP2..
Good luck..

Nishita0107

Star Member
Aug 1, 2018
Folks, I just logged in to check my application, and in the "current status" tab it said "application/profile updated". When I clicked on the application to check, nothing had actually changed. I haven't gotten any new e-mails either. Was this a ghost update?

Happened to me yesterday. And I got my PPR today. I think just allow 24hours for the update to reflect, either in your account or via email notification.

Reactions: Option Paralysis

Nishita0107

Star Member
Aug 1, 2018

IP2. Congrats!

Reactions: ghost023

Nishita0107

Star Member
Aug 1, 2018
Hey guys,
I am an EE Score: 470; June 19th AOR> July 5th MEP/IP1 FSWO applicant from India with 2 applicants. I am stuck at IP1 since one month and I see FSWO applicants after my AOR date already getting PPR request or at least passing their IP2. Now I am getting nervous. I check like 4-5 times a day my application to see at least a ghost update to IP2 :( . Is it because i have a long travel history (actually just three countries Europe & UAE for tourism and UK for studies). Does any body have any suggestion or at least under a normal scenario when can I expect a update?
It's normal for applications with travel history to take slightly longer for processing. This should be your only long wait. Once you are at IP2, things move quicker.

All the best!

Venki7

Star Member
Dec 12, 2017
My AOR was on Jun-3rd and FSW-O India, MEP on Jun 15th and no further changes in application, when tried calling last week the agent informed that eligibility assessment in progress and told criminality, security and BGC yet to start. Is there any average time when the BG starts after eligibility. The application is currently at Ottawa and not sure if BGC will happen there.

sur2018

Star Member
Jul 9, 2018
After how many days do you think it's appropriate to ring IRCC again?

I'm stuck at IP1 since 27th June...seems my long and lovely travel history has come to haunt me now in this wait. :eek:

Reactions: rdimmi

Micky345

Champion Member
Dec 2, 2017
It’s time for you to receive the golden email. Stay posted

Micky345

Champion Member
Dec 2, 2017
Hi guys! Got my Passport request today.

AOR - June 21st
MP /IP1 - July 6th
IP2 - July 31st
PPR - Aug 3rd

All the best to you all. Hope you all also get the good news soon!
Congratulations. Good to hear fsw o receiving ppr. Most of us are stuck at ip1 for more than month now. Hope so there is movement in our applications.

Micky345

Champion Member
Dec 2, 2017
After how many days do you think it's appropriate to ring IRCC again?

I'm stuck at IP1 since 27th June...seems my long and lovely travel history has come to haunt me now in this wait. :eek:
That’s quite normal timeline. Anyways you can ring anytime after 30-45 days as that would give you correct information on your application.

tobs

VIP Member
May 25, 2018
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-07-2018
AOR Received.
10-07-2018
Passport Req..
04-01-2019
yes!! Congratulations!

parvez.ali

Star Member
Jul 26, 2018
My AOR was on Jun-3rd and FSW-O India, MEP on Jun 15th and no further changes in application, when tried calling last week the agent informed that eligibility assessment in progress and told criminality, security and BGC yet to start. Is there any average time when the BG starts after eligibility. The application is currently at Ottawa and not sure if BGC will happen there.
My Aor is also june 4th.. I think due to some issue FSW O applicants with Aor in June 1st and 2nd week are in same situatuon. I think for most of us from that particular time frame, BG check has not started. Dont know wht can be d issue but its my assumption.

Reactions: Y@$h